mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

So far I think we can agree that Mike is taking a much more customer friendly approach than some of the problems we have seen in others.

You are right, how this matter is handled is what matters. This is something that can happen to any ugl. Some cover it up or send hatchet men to discredit you. We have all seen it before.

I don't see that happening here.
I am here to answer to issues.
If the US REM is at fault, He is to make things good.

Testing on raws should be close, Testing on vials not far away,

Getting replacements for floaters is in the works, Talking to VIPs with issues.

If you have a problem with a floater, Take a picture & PLZ contact me, I have an email acct I need to to give you.
MS

These are all great steps to correct the situation. I like that you care and want to do the right thing. Im looking forward to seeing how this all get resolved

Paul,
Could it be the stoppers themselves? Some of the stoppers I have seen are red and others are grey. Are the grey ones producing grey floaters? Been swamped at work and it is getting difficult to keep up with all the "information" in this thread now.
I can't answer that. There is shoddy products everywhere. I believe there is a problem with the solvent.

I would not use anything that contains it.

This is up to mike how this goes down. Painful, but I think everyone knows what should be done.

Sure man agreed. I'm the first to acknowledge that I'm in no way objective about this source, but the knee dropping I've seen in this thread has been the most full on I've seen in my limited time here. Although there was some serious work going on in the MFL thread at times
The comments on dick-riding & sourse fans,

Are really JUST shitty school yard bullying against anyone who has something good or positive to say.
It is the old many against one, If anyone goes to say something for the one, be it true or not, then he is immediately attacked by the mob that wants to isolate the ONE,
They want blood, MOB mentality.

Complaints are being dealt with, I guys they can find something wrong in that too.

Testing is being done due to complaints on LOW BLOOD Test.

But don't dare speak up & say anything good, or you risk having the MOB against you.
MS

The comment on dick-riding & sourse fans,

Are really JUST shitty school yard bullying against anyone who has something good or positive to say.
It is the old many against one, If anyone goes to say something for the one, be it true or not, then he is immediately attacked by the mob that wants to isolate the ONE,

Complaints are being dealt with, I guys they can find something wrong in that too.

But don't dare speak up & say anything good, or you risk having the MOB against you.
MS
We dont like to see our members get soft on sources. Thats not what we do here. When a source has issues you can expect the heavy hitters like johnnyballz and voltrader and big Ben to come in and lay waste. Its what's best.

The comments on dick-riding & sourse fans,

MS

I don't think anyone is here to dick ride or hurl baseless allegations. We have a common interest in quality product.

This is bad shit. We have brothers who have been injured. No one should make lite of that.

This has to be addressed before we go any further.

Mike you need to Fire these half ass brewers !
HEY Jruiz,
Sure you looking for a US REM/lab JOB.
NO one thing at a time, Get to the bottom of the issue.

Dosing, we are testing, Tell me JRUIZ,
If my TEST ENAN from MARCUS batch & a TEST CYP Test at the DOSE 300mg or close to.

You think the MOB/Haters will post up as many times they have against me for a LOW BLOOD TEST.
No they are geared for negativity,
I would challenge any of the haters to step into my shoes & see how this job is. I have SUCH A CLEAN CONSCIENCE.
The haters know not what it takes to provide this service, they may try, but how long will they last.
They may even hate cause someone tries, if he makes a nice run, they are bound to hate.
Why not give some credit, It wont hurt you, Forget the MOB & the negative members.
Think out of the box, This service is for real & I am not hidding the fact there has been problems, I am here providing solutions

I have always always wanted ONLY TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
I have no need to hide or feel bad about myself.
If thing are wrong with the GEAR then it is on the US REM or CHINA.

So now we need to find out on testing.

The FLOATERs, is obviously on the US REM, He said he will make good on replacing bottles.

VIP's with floaters, contact me. Lets get it done.

So far there are I believe only like 4-6, not sure, the # is low, that have contacted me.

For everyone on here that has a floater, there are probably 9 that don't. Is 90% of VIPs without 1 single floaters in 1 bottle a good STAT?
No not for me, but be assured if you read only the negative on here you may think things are much worse.

VIPs I urge you to read b/w the lines.

MS

I don't think anyone is here to dick ride or hurl baseless allegations. We have a common interest in quality product.

This is bad shit. We have brothers who have been injured. No one should make lite of that.

This has to be addressed before we go any further.
BIG PAUL,
Yes one LUCA.

Can he send in his bottle, He said he wont.
Cause I myself asked him here on the thread, I wanted that tested first!

So can you say 100% that the gear is bad or is it not possible he is ALLERGIC?
MS

HEY Jruiz,
Sure you looking for a US REM/lab JOB.
NO one thing at a time, Get to the bottom of the issue.

Dosing, we are testing, Tell me JRUIZ,
If my TEST ENAN from MARCUS batch & a TEST CYP Test at the DOSE 300mg or close to.

You think the MOB/Haters will post up as many times they have against me for a LOW BLOOD TEST.
No they are geared for negativity,
I would challenge any of the haters to step into my shoes & see how this job is. I have SUCH A CLEAN CONSCIENCE.
The haters know not what it takes to provide this service, they may try, but how long will they last.
They may even hate cause someone tries, if he makes a nice run, they are bound to hate.
Why not give some credit, It wont hurt you, Forget the MOB & the negative members.
Think out of the box, This service is for real & I am not hidding the fact there has been problems, I am here providing solutions

So now we need to find out on testing.

The FLOATERs, is obviously on the US REM, He said he will make good on replacing bottles.

VIP's with floaters, contact me. Lets get it done.

So far there are I believe only like 4-6, not sure, the # is low, that have contacted me.

For everyone on here that has a floater, there are probably 9 that don't. Is 90% of VIPs without 1 single floaters in 1 bottle a good STAT?
No not for me, but be assured if you read only the negative on here you may think things are much worse.

VIPs I urge you to read b/w the lines.

MS
Your the one making the biggest stink about it. Your ego took a licking cuz johnnyballz busted you up a bit. Believe it or not he ain't against you and neither am I. Just fix it please

MS

Well I'll alert the media. "Hey everybody!! Mike had a pack land that actually wasn't fucked up!...yet" A round of applause is in order. Not a golf clap everyone. He needs a full on raging applause to feed that ego.

It doesn't matter how many packs land safely if even 1 customer gets a product with floaters. It's just hard for some to understand that I guess. I've never encountered an adult that needed so much constant back patting.

You counter every single "humble" statement you make with some passive aggressive whiny ass one. You made this bed, now lay in it.

That won't happen, it would be like a middle-man giving up his source to his customers. He would essentially be giving away money.

Actually this could happen.

If he is proven to have done things wrong & does NOT do what is right. Then I am not going to take a hit on my own.

All this I am going through due to his brewing, he needs to make things right.

Or these issues will come up, on here & 2 other boards I can think of.

But giving him time to make things right is only fair.

TESTING will show! Also the TESTING on RAWS.

If he got ripped of buying bad STOPPERs, that cause floaters or the cold etc. etc.
We are stillasking him to make good on floaters.
MS

an update about the black discoloration in the ms gear (can't speak to floaters or under-dosed issues). i had the same discoloration in both my tren e & test e ordered from ms. with the advise from a trusted member here i tore off the label of a vial & there was zero discoloration. evidently the label was causing some sort of visual of discoloration inside the glass?? just thought i would share from my particular issue & give an update. again cannot speak to floaters or under-dosed but my gear is clear & looks good.

VIP RAIDER,
Thanks for speaking up, You got 1 like, no one mentioned your post after this.
WHY NOT?
Maybe this could help others with the BLACK in the vial?

You got one like, no one who is complaining or being negative, would ever like this post.
Cause it goes against the GRAIN of the MOB.

PROPS to you for having the guts to post up something true & good in the middle of this.

Don't worry if you are degraded by being called a DICK RIDDER, Those that are homo-phobes
are said to have the gay tendencies or worry they may be gay.

MS

Well I'll alert the media. "Hey everybody!! Mike had a pack land that actually wasn't fucked up!...yet" A round of applause is in order. Not a golf clap everyone. He needs a full on raging applause to feed that ego.

It doesn't matter how many packs land safely if even 1 customer gets a product with floaters. It's just hard for some to understand that I guess. I've never encountered an adult that needed so much constant back patting.

You counter every single "humble" statement you make with some passive aggressive whiny ass one. You made this bed, now lay in it.
You get my #! vote for BEST HATER.
Keep up the negative post make sure you stay #1.

How many times have you called a member with something good to say a DICK-RIDDER? Or just criticise in general.
Love to have time to check our your POST CONTRIBUTIONs on here.

But I got to do real work, I am the one who takes care of others & work on here.
Your job is to make it hard for me to do so. What else would you have to do?
MS

I have good luck with you in the past but this infuriates me to no end. Pleading intentions and passing blame is absolute horseshit. The angry mob references... Are we really just a bunch of simple minds that lack such critical thinking that we can be inflamed and led by the nose on a whim? There are to many brilliant minds on Meso for language like this to even stand without offending many.

I bet your frustrated, its apparent in your statements.

I believe that you always wanted to do the right thing, and I believe that china and the brewer are actually to blame for the issues HOWEVER YOUR NAME IS ON THAT BOTTLE. I don't feel like there was enough transparency in the beginning of this for people to understand that you never saw or put your hands on a single bottle that was shipped to a paying customer. Maybe I missed the post.

MS, you really need to slow your roll down some and realize when you call out the MOB, you are calling out Meso members. That is not a good angle for you to take, when you have product with your name on it causing Members some problems. I hope for everyone's sake you are able to just slow down on being defensive and just work on correcting the issues. It seems to me you are doing your best and I do commend you for that. But understand, if you come out swinging at the MOB you will be the one who loses business and respect because of it. Just some words of advice for you MS. Good luck to you.

Your the one making the biggest stink about it. Your ego took a licking cuz johnnyballz busted you up a bit. Believe it or not he ain't against you and neither am I. Just fix it please
HEY,
My ego took a hit?
I think it is more like I am here analysing what is going on.
You wont let anything good come out of what I do!

Leave JB out of this, he can speak from himself.

He has said clearly on here that SOURCES are DRUGDEALERS. Maybe he is with the LAW to think like that.
In 12 years of providing this service "UNDER THE SAME USER NAME"!
I have never heard of such thinking.
MS

Well I certainly dont agree with the term drug dealer no more than im a drug user. Do you REALLY feel were all against you? Cmon man

MS, you really need to slow your roll down some and realize when you call out the MOB, you are calling out Meso members. That is not a good angle for you to take, when you have product with your name on it causing Members some problems. I hope for everyone's sake you are able to just slow down on being defensive and just work on correcting the issues. It seems to me you are doing your best and I do commend you for that. But understand, if you come out swinging at the MOB you will be the one who loses business and respect because of it. Just some words of advice for you MS. Good luck to you.
Thanks FLOUNDER,
Maybe it is time to wake up the people on here.
I am just one source, that has been a member with the same name for 12 years.
Sure I will watch out. I will take it easy.

But I ask you do the same when attacking my INTERGRITY & MY HONOR.
I have never ever wanted nothing but the best for my members.

I take risks for you all, cause I like what I do, I like to be of help to the community.

The MOB should respect that I but my life on the line, even that of my family.

You all want 100% track record on anything & everything!

Tell me again how many good source there are here on MESO.

You know FLOUNDER I love MESO as much as any of you that can really say you are the MOB on here.

But there are 2 sides to the coin. You need to let the other side be heard to.

STOP ATTACKING others who have something good to say.
Respect Flounder
mikestrong

Well I certainly dont agree with the term drug dealer no more than im a drug user. Do you REALLY feel were all against you? Cmon man

GREAT,
I don't even know why you put yourself in the same shoes with JB.

No you, you seem clean & decent to me, A funny truth seeker.
Just lets get to the truth,

I am here working to do & make things right. Those that post up on the forums are a small percentage of those that read it & much less of those that use the service. So don't for a second think that the several complaints show the whole picture!

There are no free rides & believe me I aint looking for one. But let calmer heads prevail.

Respect
mikestrong

Well i just had my dick rode like no other.. im out
Xgunx,
I am sure it will be fine after the RE-CONSTITUTION.
Can you post up the good news, same as the criticism?
MS

Sure! It wasnt meant to be criticism, just saying it happens. Ive been busy so maybe tonight. As far as pip though i havent opened them yet so that may be a min