mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Im not in the same class as johnnyballz. He has done more for meso than I have and he's a trusted ally here. I want whats best for the community as a whole.

I don't think you really realize how different your being treated. In a favorable way to YOU. Others have pulled floaters and were quickly shown the door. Your place here is near the top but you bring it all down with your mob mentality rhetoric. Just fix it please

I have good luck with you in the past but this infuriates me to no end. Pleading intentions and passing blame is absolute horseshit. The angry mob references... Are we really just a bunch of simple minds that lack such critical thinking that we can be inflamed and led by the nose on a whim? There are to many brilliant minds on Meso for language like this to even stand without offending many.

I bet your frustrated, its apparent in your statements.

I believe that you always wanted to do the right thing, and I believe that china and the brewer are actually to blame for the issues HOWEVER YOUR NAME IS ON THAT BOTTLE. I don't feel like there was enough transparency in the beginning of this for people to understand that you never saw or put your hands on a single bottle that was shipped to a paying customer. Maybe I missed the post.
Hey Notits,

Look I know my name is on the bottle. I am here responding, cause I am responsible for what I sell and deliver.

Cause everyone got the deliveries. I say I have a clean conscience, cause I never ever knew there was a problem and I never ever make any plans that are wrong, scammy, evil, deceitful. Etc. Etc.
So for to "SORT OF" be called out like others that have come through recently & long gone is wrong.

I am here answering for what I sold & delivered, am I right on that ?
Now look at if from my side, yes I trusted the US REM to make it good & right.

Now keep in my mind, the same US REM & me have years of working together without problems on many boards! THIS IS NOT SOME 2 MONTH operation

Is MESO tough & stricter, YES NO DOUBT, I am not asking for any break, but don't drown out those who have something good to say.
I know I have to take a licking for the problems with the US LAB floaters, But I never wanted it so, this happened & I am here facing it. Now on the TESTING we will see who is wrong, CHINA / THE US REM or maybe just maybe the MESO MOB who have said my products are low dosed without testing it.
If so are you going to spend time in restoring my name & my product in the same way many of you have attacked it? I AM SURE YOU WONT!

You risk you loosing a REAL SOURCE, who cares.
mikestrong

Last edited:
There have been problems yes,major problems yes, n I hope they will get fixed. All companies have screw ups n yes sometimes the customer gets the blunt end. Is.this acceptable,no. But we have to c if he is a man of his word,continuing to blast him over and over again solves nothing. Report the problems to the board and mike so we can see progress or failure. LUCA I hope ur leg gets to feeling better.

Im not in the same class as johnnyballz. He has done more for meso than I have and he's a trusted ally here. I want whats best for the community as a whole.

I don't think you really realize how different your being treated. In a favorable way to YOU. Others have pulled floaters and were quickly shown the door. Your place here is near the top but you bring it all down with your mob mentality rhetoric. Just fix it please
Great
I am listening to you, I really am.

When I got back here on MESO I heard of non-censored board.
But if you attack people who don't post up much for saying something that is different than what you think.

Tell me could it, would it affect their interest in posting something up again that goes against what you are saying.

That depends on the person, So you may say I am wrong with this.

But as BOARD OWNER for 12 years, Working with MODs back stage, many of the TOP VETs in the community have been MOD on T_ _V_ _.
Even MODs from here, and now owners of other bigger forums than mine. Not gonna drop names.

Don't think I don't have insight into FORUM & POSTS, Members, their posting etc. etc.

This is NOT to get of subject. Just calling it as I see it,
Do me a favor, Great, consider my side, consider my experience.
mikestrong

There have been problems yes,major problems yes, n I hope they will get fixed. All companies have screw ups n yes sometimes the customer gets the blunt end. Is.this acceptable,no. But we have to c if he is a man of his word,continuing to blast him over and over again solves nothing. Report the problems to the board and mike so we can see progress or failure. LUCA I hope ur leg gets to feeling better.
LUCA,
I am more than sorry over what happened to your leg.
You know how I feel, but saying it on here openly.
I have yet to talk to you today.
But I will now.
MS

Accusing a well respected member of being associated with LE? That's not very honorable unless you have some base to such a claim

Do right by our members, and things remain civil.
Wtf is the super solvent.

You get my #! vote for BEST HATER.
Keep up the negative post make sure you stay #1.

How many times have you called a member with something good to say a DICK-RIDDER? Or just criticise in general.
Love to have time to check our your POST CONTRIBUTIONs on here.

But I got to do real work, I am the one who takes care of others & work on here.
Your job is to make it hard for me to do so. What else would you have to do?
MS

First off, I don't know what a "dick-ridder" is. Check my post history. I'm sure you will find MOST of my posts are not in criticism of any member. Maybe a couple times when warranted. I've tried to help most that have asked for it the best I can and have tried to contribute to the overall safety of Meso members. I urge you to check it.
Yet again you are speaking from a place you know nothing about.

You don't "take care" of anyone on here. You sell them products to do one thing. Increase your bottom line. Stop acting like you are doing anything but that. It's insulting.

My "job" on here, that pays absolutely nothing I might add(how much do you make?), IMO is to assist members whenever possible. Through advice or harrassing a source here and there to open members eyes to the bullshit that falls out of their self absorbed holier than though mouths.

MS I am not a VIP or a customer of yours, that's why I have not replied to this thread. After reading your responses, as one of the mob would like to say my peace. You have an situation not an isolated incident here. All bets are off until it's fixed. You are in wrong. Being defensive and all this back and fort is damaging your rep more than your us rep mailer
My 2 cents

HEY Jruiz,
Sure you looking for a US REM/lab JOB.
NO one thing at a time, Get to the bottom of the issue.

Dosing, we are testing, Tell me JRUIZ,
If my TEST ENAN from MARCUS batch & a TEST CYP Test at the DOSE 300mg or close to.

You think the MOB/Haters will post up as many times they have against me for a LOW BLOOD TEST.
No they are geared for negativity,
I would challenge any of the haters to step into my shoes & see how this job is. I have SUCH A CLEAN CONSCIENCE.
The haters know not what it takes to provide this service, they may try, but how long will they last.
They may even hate cause someone tries, if he makes a nice run, they are bound to hate.
Why not give some credit, It wont hurt you, Forget the MOB & the negative members.
Think out of the box, This service is for real & I am not hidding the fact there has been problems, I am here providing solutions

I have always always wanted ONLY TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
I have no need to hide or feel bad about myself.
If thing are wrong with the GEAR then it is on the US REM or CHINA.

So now we need to find out on testing.

The FLOATERs, is obviously on the US REM, He said he will make good on replacing bottles.

VIP's with floaters, contact me. Lets get it done.

So far there are I believe only like 4-6, not sure, the # is low, that have contacted me.

For everyone on here that has a floater, there are probably 9 that don't. Is 90% of VIPs without 1 single floaters in 1 bottle a good STAT?
No not for me, but be assured if you read only the negative on here you may think things are much worse.

VIPs I urge you to read b/w the lines.

MS
Okay so your talking to me like I'm dropping negative remarks on you !! what's up with that mike I've brought you nice business and all I'm clearly stating is your "us lab " is not quality controlling there products . Underdosed gear is one thing but floaters come on man that's unacceptable . No I don't want or need a job but thanks for the offer . You've clearly stated the problem is with your "us lab" so why take such offense to my comment . Because it's true ! YOU ALSO call your self a source but in reality now I see like I'm sure everyone else does that your not the source your just the name on the bottle and your source is the one slacking big time !! And who is gonna hurt in the long run ?? YOUR NAME !! So as you have all the right to be offended by what I said I have the right as well ! So I'll say it again .. you need to fire that half ass slacking lab .

HEY VIPS,

This is a direct COPY:
-------------------EMAIL COPY-----------------
Give me the shipping details and the requested items to be resent due to floaters.

I will cover the costs for testing, I have more in this than you, so its only fair for me to cover the cost,
its not a big deal.

The only difference in the "new formula" from months ago was the oil used, that was it.
I have since gone back to GSO. (GRAPE SEED OIL)

I have no idea why there are items in the vials, it could be they were always
in the vial to begin with. The vials are boiled for 20 minutes in boiling distilled
water and then put in the oven at 450 degrees for an hour. Its possible I
suppose for something to remain in the vial. There really is no better way to sanitize the vials.

Thanks
___________________END________________

So again like I have said before, All floaters are being replaced.

PLZ send me an email or a pm,
I will give you an email to send a pic of the unopened vial.
Then we sort of how & when & get this to you VIPs.

Sorry about it, but things are now being changed & more quality control is in place!
mikestrong

Okay so your talking to me like I'm dropping negative remarks on you !! what's up with that mike I've brought you nice business and all I'm clearly stating is your "us lab " is not quality controlling there products . Underdosed gear is one thing but floaters come on man that's unacceptable . No I don't want or need a job but thanks for the offer . You've clearly stated the problem is with your "us lab" so why take such offense to my comment . Because it's true ! YOU ALSO call your self a source but in reality now I see like I'm sure everyone else does that your not the source your just the name on the bottle and your source is the one slacking big time !! And who is gonna hurt in the long run ?? YOUR NAME !! So as you have all the right to be offended by what I said I have the right as well ! So I'll say it again .. you need to fire that half ass slacking lab .

Jruiz,
I was actually asking your opinion.
I did not think you where one of the HATERS.

I still don't, I appreciate the 2 ref's you gave me, I also have nothing against your comments.

Yeah I USE A US REM.

Tell me JRUIZ, you think the members on here with 6mos accounts or 2 years know what is the best way to be safe in this business,

I am not firing a QUALITY US REM, who may have had some problems & is now making good on all floaters & paying for testing with a MESO TESTER on 10 RAWs.
PLZ I challenge the HATERS to make a negative comment on the TESTING of 10 RAWS, or better yet, say something that is NOT HATEFUL, something positive about someone trying to do things "THE WAY MESO WANTS"!

But thanks for your opinion, Cause I did not take it the wrong way, more like you are looking out for me & my name.

I have taken a hit here on MESO, But I ask due process be shown, Especially on calling GEAR that is NOT tested LOW-DOSED.

Especially on letting others speak out on what they consider a good product & good service, without others calling them DICK-RIDDERS, What a fucking nasty remark.

So I think you can see where I am coming from.

FROM MY #1 POST that starts this thread. I make it very clear that this is a LONG TERM SERVICE, that uses a US REM, after that THREAD, some noobs did not know what a US REM was & how & why.
Some TOP member did explain it clearly, back then.

mikestrong

HEY VIPS,

This is a direct COPY:
-------------------EMAIL COPY-----------------
Give me the shipping details and the requested items to be resent due to floaters.

I will cover the costs for testing, I have more in this than you, so its only fair for me to cover the cost,
its not a big deal.

The only difference in the "new formula" from months ago was the oil used, that was it.
I have since gone back to GSO. (GRAPE SEED OIL)

I have no idea why there are items in the vials, it could be they were always
in the vial to begin with. The vials are boiled for 20 minutes in boiling distilled
water and then put in the oven at 450 degrees for an hour. Its possible I
suppose for something to remain in the vial. There really is no better way to sanitize the vials.

Thanks
___________________END________________

So again like I have said before, All floaters are being replaced.

PLZ send me an email or a pm,
I will give you an email to send a pic of the unopened vial.
Then we sort of how & when & get this to you VIPs.

Sorry about it, but things are now being changed & more quality control is in place!
mikestrong
Awesome now reply with -

"Dear reman guy,
Don't ever put my sticker on a bottle that was brewed with raws that have not passed a mass spec analysis - AS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE FROM THE START. I value my customers to much risk it any other way.

Yours Truly
Mike Strong"

Awesome now reply with -

"Dear reman guy,
Don't ever put my sticker on a bottle that was brewed with raws that have not passed a mass spec analysis - AS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE FROM THE START. I value my customers to much risk it any other way.

Yours Truly
Mike Strong"
Thanks Notits.

OK tell me please cause I really honestly don't know without insulting me.

Who else on here is doing MASS SPEC on powders, This is not some slick question.

I want to know, Can I ask you that, cause you are telling me what I should do.

Even tough we have set out to do before you told me so.

mikestrong

Thanks Notits.

OK tell me please cause I really honestly don't know without insulting me.

Who else on here is doing MASS SPEC on powders, This is not some slick question.

I want to know, Can I ask you that, cause you are telling me what I should do.

Even tough we have set out to do before you told me so.

mikestrong
No one is Mike. This is exactly what should set you apart from everyone else, demand that the safety and health of your customers not be compromised and there will be no question who to turn to for service when it comes to gear. For the minimal cost of testing and quality control you could name your price.

First off, I don't know what a "dick-ridder" is. Check my post history. I'm sure you will find MOST of my posts are not in criticism of any member. Maybe a couple times when warranted. I've tried to help most that have asked for it the best I can and have tried to contribute to the overall safety of Meso members. I urge you to check it.
Yet again you are speaking from a place you know nothing about.

You don't "take care" of anyone on here. You sell them products to do one thing. Increase your bottom line. Stop acting like you are doing anything but that. It's insulting.

My "job" on here, that pays absolutely nothing I might add(how much do you make?), IMO is to assist members whenever possible. Through advice or harrassing a source here and there to open members eyes to the bullshit that falls out of their self absorbed holier than though mouths.
See COLT,
You are very very wrong about me.
The money is not the MOTIVE, I like to do this, cause I feel I am helping others.

Same as my job before this, I guess you work only for money, But I know I am not the only one who works with what they like to do.

So let it insult you, what do I care. You are the type that thinks you can read me without ever doing business with me or even dealing with me.
About your posting I have seen your comments on here from day one and followed them in this thread. I have not the time to check your other posts, I will say that if you are not a hater, negative poster & one that criticizes others, then I am sorry for calling you #1 hater, Cause on this thread that is what I see.

You know after I make good on floaters & my tests are done, Then I would love to see where you & your types enthusiasm & motivation lies.

I can tell you one thing, Money or not I wont be on a forum, if I am not treated fairly, I will leave.

mikestrong

Last edited:
No one is Mike. This is exactly what should set you apart from everyone else, demand that the safety and health of your customers not be compromised and there will be no question who to turn to for service when it comes to gear. For the minimal cost of testing and quality control you could name your price.
OK Notits,

I like the honesty, I really appreciate it. Thanks for that.

OK so we are doing it right? Meso wanted testing, He is doing raws I am on testing vials.

So is this good or not? Are you somewhat satisfied.

I don't need to know or feel I am the best, But I ask to be respected & treated fairly.

So if others are not doing these things, Then PLZ lets be honest SOME of you are setting the bar higher for me.

I will do my best to meet it, I have done many things as a source to make VIPs happy, & I will continue to do so.

mikestrong

*** NEW ***Test Undecanoate 500mg/ml in 10ml = $85 -- OUT

deca durabolin 300mg/ml in 10ml = $55
DECA PHYNILPROP 100mg/ml in 10ml = $33
equipoise 300mg/ml in 10ml = $55
*** NEW ***EQUIPOISE 500mg/ml in 10ml = $90
TRENBOLON ENANATATE 200mg/ml in 10ml = $70
TRENBOLON ACETATE 100mg in 10ml = $70
TRI-BLEND 50mg (Prop, Mast, tren A) in 10ml = $70
*** NEW ***Tri Blend 100mg (Prop, Mast, Tren A) in 10ml = $120

WINNY STANAZOLOL 50mg/ml in 10ml = $50
PRIMOBOLAN 125mg/ml in 10ml = $75
PRIMOBOLAN ENANTATE 250mg/ml in 10ml = $160 (Strong & some pain)

Have your lab back off the Mg/ml. Just stick to the tolerances of the Merck index for Solute/Solvent ratios. The concentrations are too high per ml.

The stoppers are probably not rated for concentrations of Solvent as well.

If the statistical Process controls are accurate and your raws are pure then it will produce a good useable product and have plenty of concentration for normal cycles.

There is a reason that large Pharmaceutical companies make concentrations like they do. Organon, Steris, Lilly, etc. Circumventing all those years of research does not seem wise.

If you have Deca or Eq at 200Mg/Ml ( as an example) and its well put together and accurately dosed...I don't know anyone that would not buy it as such.

500 mg/ml ? Really.

OK Notits,

I like the honesty, I really appreciate it. Thanks for that.

OK so we are doing it right? Meso wanted testing, He is doing raws I am on vial.

So is this good or not? Are you somewhat satified.

I don't need to know or feel I am the best, But I ask to be respected & treated fairly.

So if others are not doing these things, Then PLZ lets be honest SOME of you are setting the bar higher for me.

I will do my best to meet it, I have done many things as a source to make VIPs happy, & I will continue to do so.

mikestrong
Yes, the bar it's set higher for you, without speaking for everyone here, you were a breath of fresh air for allot of guys here coming from ugl after ugl plagued with problems. Allot of guys were injecting birth control and nearly getting killed in the squat rack because of it.
Up until the floaters i think your probably the only source that even has the potential to give meso what they really want - clean and tested gear. People will pay, its been said on this forum countless times, " id pay whatever for tested and clean gear."
I don't have one ounce of faith in any of the other ugl's here to offer this.
The "mob" has spoken, you give this board what they are after and I have no doubt there will be no other source here that even gets a second look.