mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

JB,

You are doing the best job you can to make me leave MESO.

Don't worry I know I have to take care of the FLOATERS & complaints & wait for the TESTS.

But now the DOORs are closed. So no NEW Clients from here.

I hope the members can rely on you to send them else where?

Cause if not what good is all this you are doing against me?

MS

You sound like a broken record.. How many times do you want me to say I don't recommend sources?? I can't tell members where to go but I can sure tell them when they come across this thread it'd be best to keep looking..

COLT you have been labeled by me as a HATER.

Based on the posts you have made against me & my service. If others on here can tell me that you actually post positive stuff else where or that they don't see your posts against me as negative.
THEN I WILL APOLOGIZE.

I think you should learn from this & understand, That what you say on here is read & analysed & scrutinzed. I definitely read & wonder why such & such is saying what. Now you have done so time & time again. Again if I am wrong I will apologize.
Rememeber you are here what 7 mos, with a good rank of WKM, So others are going to take your comments a bit more serious than others that have less rank, Just the way some think of rank & associate experience with it.
But my point with you is that you are just coming up with the NEGATIVE posts against my service you make posts to highlight problems & not on bringing any light on good things.

So now that you have been labeled as I can clearly see what you are here to do, I hope others will take your posting with a grain of salt unless you are actually showing us something factual.

If there are 3 complaints & several haters doing their best to unfairly attack a source, I see some have tried to speak up against this practice, but only to be drowned out, ignored or insulted. So now you will be hearing from me.

I am not asking for a favor or shit like that, Just make yourself objective, or I will call you out on it.

It would be nice if there are MORE STRONGER TRUTH SEEKERS on here, but who knows where they went the old MESO had some. Those are the members that should get respect, unafraid of going against the grain.

AN OLD VET & SOURCE
mikestrong
I'll step up and say that Colt is not only NOT a hater but he has posted what has become the SCoC AND protocol for better blood work testing amongst other everyday posts that have helped me out personally on a number of occasions! Without a doubt... I will NOT waiver on that.

If this was a different scenario, and the lab in question wasn't yours @mikestrong you would be looking at what colt is saying A LOT more objectively...

I'm at work so I have to be terse, but Colt is one of the vertebrae in the backbone of what MESO is today...

JB, fine,

Again you seem to have a golden fountain,
Cause you have a product that is much better, OH SORRY I mean DRUG, like you call our MEDS.

So do you mind if I tell the NEW MEMBER, REGULAR MEMBERS to contact you, cause have the stuff they need/DRUGS.
Or lets say you don't have Drugs, Cause you don't believe in them.
Atleast it is clear to all on here that you know all about D_ _ _ _ S, Cause you can definitely tell my meds or like you call it drugs are NO GOOD, So from seeing this, these members should know that you can definitely point them in the DIRECTION of a better DRUG DEALER than me,

Cause I am,in your book a NO good DRUG DEALER, who should not be close to GOD.

So JB, do me a favor, and talk nicely to the members I send your way, talk to you, about where to find what they need.
Call is MEDS or DRUGS,

If not then I ask you let the OTHERs post their experience GOOD or BAD & stop leaving your BS HATEFUL no factual messages out of.
Also I would appreciate if you apologized for calling me a DRUG DEALER.
I know others on here don't care, cause they fear you or look up to your hateful speech.

I don't care. If I called you some shit that was wrong I would expect to be called out by the rest.
Disgusting how no one has not spoken up against your comments.
mikestrong

The reason he hasnt been spoken against is he looks out for all of us.. Im not sure what you cannot see about that.. ?

And if any assertion made your way does not fit your name, or isnt true, let it slide off, its a much better color Mike. I really dont understand why you intiate back and forth with drama posts, if senior members are throwing fire, throw water buddy, not gas. This was a mistake within your line, youve admitted it, that your taking shit.. ''because of your us rem"" when in reality, we as members dont care what aspect of your transacations feel through, only that you did not deliver as promised!
Did we as VIP fufill our END? Did we send what we said we'd send? Its rehtoric cause i know the answer. Us good VIP but $ and trust in you, and we have recieved ''some '' subpar product.
I realize you have taken steps to correct this situation... testing 10 raws, and TE < TC , but sound like we need % 's on all your shit to make certain things are done correct. There is no other way.

I offered to HLPC NPP, TE, and TP seperate from the Spec your performing, at 200 a test essentially , thats 6 bills. I asked for 3 measly bottles in return to do this. to finish my cycle essentially , as i would be pulling from my own stock to send out a few cc's of each. I felt even through PM you acted wierd about it.. or like 3 bottles was a big deal. Im absolutly disgusted by that Mike. I am a good VIP , sent you good hard earned $. bloodwork was low each Test i took. second test i did on my own volution, no payment or reinbursement. even though im happy with being at 7500 on my cycle, i attribute the higher numbers to the TPP, and the TE at 600 mg was giving me like what marcus reported about 2500 of my numbers.. its low and shit. The liquid dex you sent me leaked out 1/8 of the bottle. I disclosed all these things to you privatly.. But for you to act like im asking for much when im trying to help you and the community with accurate testing, and then to see you go back and forth calling us Members MOB, and JB LE, is infuriating. JB and Colt are on point in the sense that you make these passive aggresive retaliating remarks- that as a good source you should show restraint, and keep your mouth shut. Pour Water and baking soda on the fire not GAS.
Ive said it many times I like you Mike. Id like to keep that like for you. . You must step up in a proffessional matter. You never replied to my "'Red floaters'' issue, other than to ask'' I thought you already checked your bottles'' .

The reason he hasnt been spoken against is he looks out for all of us.. Im not sure what you cannot see about that.. ?

And if any assertion made your way does not fit your name, or isnt true, let it slide off, its a much better color Mike. I really dont understand why you intiate back and forth with drama posts, if senior members are throwing fire, throw water buddy, not gas. This was a mistake within your line, youve admitted it, that your taking shit.. ''because of your us rem"" when in reality, we as members dont care what aspect of your transacations feel through, only that you did not deliver as promised!
Did we as VIP fufill our END? Did we send what we said we'd send? Its rehtoric cause i know the answer. Us good VIP but $ and trust in you, and we have recieved ''some '' subpar product.
I realize you have taken steps to correct this situation... testing 10 raws, and TE < TC , but sound like we need % 's on all your shit to make certain things are done correct. There is no other way.

I offered to HLPC NPP, TE, and TP seperate from the Spec your performing, at 200 a test essentially , thats 6 bills. I asked for 3 measly bottles in return to do this. to finish my cycle essentially , as i would be pulling from my own stock to send out a few cc's of each. I felt even through PM you acted wierd about it.. or like 3 bottles was a big deal. Im absolutly disgusted by that Mike. I am a good VIP , sent you good hard earned $. bloodwork was low each Test i took. second test i did on my own volution, no payment or reinbursement. even though im happy with being at 7500 on my cycle, i attribute the higher numbers to the TPP, and the TE at 600 mg was giving me like what marcus reported about 2500 of my numbers.. its low and shit. The liquid dex you sent me leaked out 1/8 of the bottle. I disclosed all these things to you privatly.. But for you to act like im asking for much when im trying to help you and the community with accurate testing, and then to see you go back and forth calling us Members MOB, and JB LE, is infuriating. JB and Colt are on point in the sense that you make these passive aggresive retaliating remarks- that as a good source you should show restraint, and keep your mouth shut. Pour Water and baking soda on the fire not GAS.
Ive said it many times I like you Mike. Id like to keep that like for you. . You must step up in a proffessional matter. You never replied to my "'Red floaters'' issue, other than to ask'' I thought you already checked your bottles'' .

Wow, now that sounds like "VIP service".. :rolleyes:

Guess you haven't been handling these issues like you said, eh Mike? You'd rather make up shit about me being with "the LAW" than be handling your business..

Last edited:

Tileguy I saw your post & your pm to me where you anounced on here that members where sending you vials so you could do testing also you told me so yourself.

Now I am planing my own testing of vials from 2-3 diff members on here, who I am sure will reveal their names once they ship them out. As well as we are testing raws.
TILEGUY so for you to sort of change your word or what you said to now ask me for vials, after you said you had them & you know I am testing with a FELLOW MESO member, as well as to try to call me out that you are disgusted.
Don't anounce on here that you have testing set up & tell me such, only to come back later and ask me for the bottles.

I am doing testing. Also seems to forget that you received credit of $35 for BLOOD TESTING! Also you where promised a NPP for what reason I don't recall, but you got it out of me.

THE MOB mentality is diffinitely against me on here, cause you all are used to handling things this way. I have been on boards & problems arise but to be called under-dosed without testing based on blood test, MESO is different, just don't see where I am fairly treated by being called names & DRUG DEALER & the other part stand silently by as this is going on.

mikestrong

Wow, now that sounds like "VIP service".. :rolleyes:

Guess you haven't been handling these issues like you said, eh Mike? You'd rather make up shit about me being with "the LAW" than be handling your business..
JB keep up the negative hate, let it come from within you & out on here.

Always without hearing the other side, cause you just hate SOURCEs/DRUG DEALERS.
We would have never gotten a long that is now clear to me.

MS

Tileguy I saw your post & your pm to me where you anounced on here that members where sending you vials so you could do testing also you told me so yourself.

Now I am planing my own testing of vials from 2-3 diff members on here, who I am sure will reveal their names once they ship them out. As well as we are testing raws.
TILEGUY so for you to sort of change your word or what you said to now ask me for vials, after you said you had them & you know I am testing with a FELLOW MESO member, as well as to try to call me out that you are disgusted.
Don't anounce on here that you have testing set up & tell me such, only to come back later and ask me for the bottles.

I am doing testing. Also seems to forget that you received credit of $35 for BLOOD TESTING! Also you where promised a NPP for what reason I don't recall, but you got it out of me.

THE MOB mentality is diffinitely against me on here, cause you all are used to handling things this way. I have been on boards & problems arise but to be called under-dosed without testing based on blood test, MESO is different, just don't see where I am fairly treated by being called names & DRUG DEALER & the other part stand silently by as this is going on.

mikestrong

MS your tripping.. I have the meds i need to send in!!!!! GET IT , i have it. Im taking it out of the exact amount i need to Blast until FEB 1st . Jesus.

you forget that testing from bottles that we have recieved before you had any knowledge we would be testing is what is VALUABLE.

Always without hearing the other side, cause you just hate SOURCEs/DRUG DEALERS.

MS

This is the exact attitude you should walk away from.. Yes i was promised another NPP i cant remember for what reason either.. maybe cause ive spent alot of $, my blood work twice over was underdosed, a leaky bottle of dex, and now a red chunk of ''what'' floating in a bottle of underdosed TE..

and as far as announcing the testing, you know damn well i said something about it.. and i privatly pm'd you about, it asking for you to keep my Source's name for the testing out of it, and how i aquired the room to test up to 1k of meds. Does this make sense to you?

I only wanted more oil, so i wasnt sending out oil only to be short latter. all on my dime bud. But holy shit 3 bottles .. I shit 150 dollars.

COLT you have been labeled by me as a HATER.

Based on the posts you have made against me & my service. If others on here can tell me that you actually post positive stuff else where or that they don't see your posts against me as negative.
THEN I WILL APOLOGIZE.

I think you should learn from this & understand, That what you say on here is read & analysed & scrutinzed. I definitely read & wonder why such & such is saying what. Now you have done so time & time again. Again if I am wrong I will apologize.
Rememeber you are here what 7 mos, with a good rank of WKM, So others are going to take your comments a bit more serious than others that have less rank, Just the way some think of rank & associate experience with it.
But my point with you is that you are just coming up with the NEGATIVE posts against my service you make posts to highlight problems & not on bringing any light on good things.

So now that you have been labeled as I can clearly see what you are here to do, I hope others will take your posting with a grain of salt unless you are actually showing us something factual.

If there are 3 complaints & several haters doing their best to unfairly attack a source, I see some have tried to speak up against this practice, but only to be drowned out, ignored or insulted. So now you will be hearing from me.

I am not asking for a favor or shit like that, Just make yourself objective, or I will call you out on it.

It would be nice if there are MORE STRONGER TRUTH SEEKERS on here, but who knows where they went the old MESO had some. Those are the members that should get respect, unafraid of going against the grain.

AN OLD VET & SOURCE
mikestrong

You are sorely mistaken if you think I care what you label me as or what you think of me. Or any source/drug dealer for that matter.

If you think me calling you on your shit is causing me to lose credibility, you are more foolish than I thought. My motives and my contributions are known and speak for themselves.

We have been hearing from you from the start. You act like you just started talking. You have been running off at the mouth since day one.

You are speaking to the "truth seekers" you speak of. You know, the only ones that aren't kissing your ass or saying how great you are.

MS

Never said I hate drug dealers, I did it for a while a long time ago.. You're just a little bitch having a hissy fit because shit isn't going your way..

You can put words in my mouth all you want, it just shows how weak you are.

You are sorely mistaken if you think I care what you label me as or what you think of me. Or any source/drug dealer for that matter.

If you think me calling you on your shit is causing me to lose credibility, you are more foolish than I thought. My motives and my contributions are known and speak for themselves.

We have been hearing from you from the start. You act like you just started talking. You have been running off at the mouth since day one.

You are speaking to the "truth seekers" you speak of. You know, the only ones that aren't kissing your ass or saying how great you are.
You got 7 months here!
Where they hell did you come from?

How long will you be here?

I have been around since 2002/03 Sourcing being a member of many boards.

I can see what you are trying to do, You don't fool me & I am sure other on here are finding out.
MS

Never said I hate drug dealers, I did it for a while a long time ago.. You're just a little bitch having a hissy fit because shit isn't going your way..

You can put words in my mouth all you want, it just shows how weak you are.
JB, I hope you don't mind I send members your way?

Atleast teach them your way with hate & such. I would expect nothing else from you.

Hissy fit, No I am on to your TACTICS & I am not afraid or going to take NO BS or name calling.

Either be objective & truthful or we will be going at it all day long.

MS

JB, I hope you don't mind I send members your way?

Atleast teach them your way with hate & such. I would expect nothing else from you.

Hissy fit, No I am on to your TACTICS & I am not afraid or going to take NO BS or name calling.

Either be objective & truthful or we will be going at it all day long.

MS

I was out of this thread until you brought me back into it dip shit.. Now I'm staying..

Send members my way? You've been saying this all day, I don't really know what you mean and don't really care..

I don't know you well enough to hate you but I certainly don't like you and I'm glad everyone can see how fake you are, Mike..

This is the exact attitude you should walk away from.. Yes i was promised another NPP i cant remember for what reason either.. maybe cause ive spent alot of $, my blood work twice over was underdosed, a leaky bottle of dex, and now a red chunk of ''what'' floating in a bottle of underdosed TE..

and as far as announcing the testing, you know damn well i said something about it.. and i privatly pm'd you about, it asking for you to keep my Source's name for the testing out of it, and how i aquired the room to test up to 1k of meds. Does this make sense to you?

I only wanted more oil, so i wasnt sending out oil only to be short latter. all on my dime bud. But holy shit 3 bottles .. I shit 150 dollars.

Sorry you said you where testing, You did not ask me for bottles except the NPP, which you just forgot to mention in your first post, interesing fact detail to leave out.
Atleast you got JB hate post in your favor. TYPICAL non fact finding POSTS.

So since you set it up & did NOT ask me I have already set up my own testing with SOME VIPs to send out different bottles.
I believe we are talking about a TEST ENAN 300, from the MARCUS batch & a TEST CYP.

Also TILEGUY I asked you why test the PROP, right now, I mean happy you want to but.

But seeing what MESO wants I really need to TEST the TESTO ENAN first as there are concerns about it & I told you that.

MS

You got 7 months here!
Where they hell did you come from?

How long will you be here?

I have been around since 2002/03 Sourcing being a member of many boards.

I can see what you are trying to do, You don't fool me & I am sure other on here are finding out.
MS

Can't count and illiterate. What I am doing is speaking the truth. You are still just bickering back and forth and hiding behind your remailer/lab. Too afraid to account for your own actions I presume.

The oldest cop out there is. "I've been here longer than you." Haha
It has no bearing on what I am saying...at all. Grasping at that last straw huh.

Can't count and illiterate. What I am doing is speaking the truth. You are still just bickering back and forth and hiding behind your remailer/lab. Too afraid to account for your own actions I presume.

The oldest cop out there is. "I've been here longer than you." Haha
It has no bearing on what I am saying...at all. Grasping at that last straw huh.

I will not comment on this post,

I will let you get the last word. Cause this post iS pretty much of topic.
MS