mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Sorry you said you where testing, You did not ask me for bottles except the NPP, which you just forgot to mention in your first post, interesing fact detail to leave out.
Atleast you got JB hate post in your favor. TYPICAL non fact finding POSTS.

So since you set it up & did NOT ask me I have already set up my own testing with SOME VIPs to send out different bottles.
I believe we are talking about a TEST ENAN 300, from the MARCUS batch & a TEST CYP.

Also TILEGUY I asked you why test the PROP, right now, I mean happy you want to but.

But seeing what MESO wants I really need to TEST the TESTO ENAN first as there are concerns about it & I told you that.

MS

Ok now were talking circles . You seen the back and forth between me and the individual that can help me with testing right here on this thread and openly asked me about wha progress had been made ? Did you forget ? I haven't omitted anything ? Check our pms about the testing . I asked u or a bottle of npp that was already promised . Did I ask for re inburse ment for the testing no . Then I asked for a bottle or te an tp as I thought the other memeber who was ganna sen them in was flaking . Found out they had sent them leaving me with npp to send in . My correspondence exactly outlined this sequence .
I'm getting pretty edgy about ur passive aggressive attitude mike and honestly may have to step back today before I say Something out of character . At least the character I choose to be these days

As far as me telling jb and colt to shut up that would only happen if it was warranted . Thy have not personally attacked you and there comments have been truthful and applied to this situation . U are the buisness man the source - the one that has to keep everything buttoned together In the face of chaos or stresses . Not them . Understand it looks horrible on your part engaging in demeaning talk . Members have paid good money and feel slighted at this moment . Have you stated calmly that you promise each of us that is vested in ur line , cycling , dedicating extra time and money to the gym and food - that we will be overly compensated for our hassle over user dosed and floater as no good gear ? I don't feel re assured . It feels like asking for a bottle is pulling teeth at this point no?

As far as me telling jb and colt to shut up that would only happen if it was warranted . Thy have not personally attacked you and there comments have been truthful and applied to this situation . U are the buisness man the source - the one that has to keep everything buttoned together In the face of chaos or stresses . Not them . Understand it looks horrible on your part engaging in demeaning talk . Members have paid good money and feel slighted at this moment . Have you stated calmly that you promise each of us that is vested in ur line , cycling , dedicating extra time and money to the gym and food - that we will be overly compensated for our hassle over user dosed and floater as no good gear ? I don't feel re assured . It feels like asking for a bottle is pulling teeth at this point no?
Yes but in the face of unjustice I will fight on here for that.
That is me & who I am.
MS

Testing will tell on the MG of the gear.

I remember your posts about 20 pages back you where more than happy with the results, lets not forget that
MS

YES they have been told they are getting replacements for floaters, when they send in pics.

Sorry I did NOT give you 3 FREE BOTTLES for MS, everyone in testing knows it takes very little to test the BOTTLES.

I have made arrangements with other VIPs to give them bottles instead of you.
They are testing the ITEMS that are being accused of LOW DOSE MG without testing.
Items are
TEST ENAN 300
&
TEST CYP 300
MS

I've received a lot free advice and guidance from Meso members and for me that is invaluable. Marcus is one of the more sensible and reasonable members on Meso and has advised me in numerous ways. And most of the members commenting are members who have helped out Marcus, so if I am going to dick ride anyone, it is going to be the Meso community. Mike - Glad you are addressing the issues and hope everything works out for all parties, but frankly I would expect more tolerance and intestinal fortitude from a person who offers a "VIP" service.

CALLING SOURCES drug dealers? You are like a sick plague to source & the members,
Why you would involve the word DRUGS with our MEDs?

FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELF JB

Also I would appreciate if you apologized for calling me a DRUG DEALER.
I know others on here don't care, cause they fear you or look up to your hateful speech.

I don't care. If I called you some shit that was wrong I would expect to be called out by the rest.
Disgusting how no one has not spoken up against your comments.
why would they? you are a drug dealer. i don't think anyone here is making any judgment when they say that since they use the same drugs you sell. they just happen to be steroids. we don't make up the definitions. its the law the defines it.

the steroid dealer in prison for possession with intent to distribute controlled substances is locked up just the same as the cocaine dealer in prison for possession with intent to distribute. it doesn't make much difference how much the steroid dealer protests. it's the same crime.

now if it should be considered the same? that is another story entirely. i don't. i think most here feel the same.

Ok now were talking circles . You seen the back and forth between me and the individual that can help me with testing right here on this thread and openly asked me about wha progress had been made ? Did you forget ? I haven't omitted anything ? Check our pms about the testing . I asked u or a bottle of npp that was already promised . Did I ask for re inburse ment for the testing no . Then I asked for a bottle or te an tp as I thought the other memeber who was ganna sen them in was flaking . Found out they had sent them leaving me with npp to send in . My correspondence exactly outlined this sequence .
I'm getting pretty edgy about ur passive aggressive attitude mike and honestly may have to step back today before I say Something out of character . At least the character I choose to be these days
TILEGUY,
You came on today & brought up your testing & made a point of me not giving you vials to help you in such.
Then you asked me to tone it down with JB.
So I have responded to these things, plus many other issues you bring up.
I can not send you VIALS, cause I have made arrangements with others & am set to do that.
Anyway you should have told me how you felt man to man in the pm, cause I am sure I explained to you in the PM, that I was testing TEST E 300 & CYP 300.
Right?
MS

why would they? you are a drug dealer. i don't think anyone here is making any judgment when they say that since they use the same drugs you sell. they just happen to be steroids. we don't make up the definitions. its the law the defines it.

the steroid dealer in prison for possession with intent to distribute controlled substances is locked up just the same as the cocaine dealer in prison for possession with intent to distribute. it doesn't make much difference how much the steroid dealer protests. it's the same crime.

now if it should be considered the same? that is another story entirely. i don't. i think most here feel the same.
I should ask around the BODY BUILDING community then.

Cause if that is the CONSENSUS every where, then I am not sure I wish to do this.

I have always been known as a SOURCE, there are SOURCE boards, people ask for a SOURCE. A BB asking for DRUGS instead of AAS for gear seems wrong.
Or I just have to begin advertising like you are saying it DRUG DEALER, and you guys are drug users & drug buyers.

You guys are coming up with crazy stuff here on MESO, or you just wish to defend JB calling me a DRUG DEALER?

MS

Testing will tell on the MG of the gear.

I remember your posts about 20 pages back you where more than happy with the results, lets not forget that
MS

Man you must hold urself on a pedestal . I was loyal to this point . Now ur starting to piss me the fuck off .
What do you not comprehend ? I am happy that I was able to afford a grand of gear and that since I have so much I can do so much as to not worry so much about ur underdosed product . I am happy to be at 7500 TT training instead of natty 490s . But I should be well into the 10,000 with as much gear as I'm shooting . So yeah I'm half way happy with my cycle that it's not a complete loss or a deal where I'm shooting the wrong compound like getm fiasco of Mis labeled bullshit .
But I still spend hard earned money on a famed line that did not live up to the name . It's like buying a faked set of oakleys

And ps I would have told u pm to pm
That I thought u were being petty as fuck about 3 bottles to a guy who spent a grand with you and had several issues too . Then I go above and beyond and offer up 600 of my 1 k testing credit to help you but the three bottles are just too much . Would've kept this gem between us but then u start in on us members name callin and talking about senior memebers as haters and le . It's ridiculous .. You've positioned yourself against two of our best contributors and most respected members . Maybe you should tell me again how happy I am with this cycle

Last edited:
It would be nice if there are MORE STRONGER TRUTH SEEKERS on here, but who knows where they went the old MESO had some. Those are the members that should get respect, unafraid of going against the grain.
that's funny. it's only on meso that i see members who are unafraid of going against the grain when it comes to questioning sources that have been around for years and no one dares to question them on other boards. i do agree with you. those fearless members going against the grain should get respect.

I've received a lot free advice and guidance from Meso members and for me that is invaluable. Marcus is one of the more sensible and reasonable members on Meso and has advised me in numerous ways. And most of the members commenting are members who have helped out Marcus, so if I am going to dick ride anyone, it is going to be the Meso community. Mike - Glad you are addressing the issues and hope everything works out for all parties, but frankly I would expect more tolerance and intestinal fortitude from a person who offers a "VIP" service.
YEAH I hear you TMAC,
Side with them & against me.

Today when I came on here I knew it would be me against the MOB & its followers.
But you think I backed down? NO I am not going to take silently to bs injustice.

So that is how I plan to handle it.
Sorry if it defends anyone or you look at me differently as a _ _ _ _.
Your labels here on MESO are very offensive compared to other boards I have been on.
So what is the big deals, now you have made me offensive also.

MS

I should ask around the BODY BUILDING community then.

Cause if that is the CONSENSUS every where, then I am not sure I wish to do this.

I have always been known as a SOURCE, there are SOURCE boards, people ask for a SOURCE. A BB asking for DRUGS instead of AAS for gear seems wrong.
Or I just have to begin advertising like you are saying it DRUG DEALER, and you guys are drug users & drug buyers.

You guys are coming up with crazy stuff here on MESO, or you just wish to defend JB calling me a DRUG DEALER?

MS
dude its the law. its a fact. there is no dispute. no debate. you can pretend whatever you want. your trying to make it a moral issue. no one here in the bodybuilding community thinks its a moral issue. no one here thinks steroids are the same as cocaine and meth. the steroid laws are wrong. no way should rec drugs be equated with roids. we can't pretend the laws don't exist. you of all people should know that. if you don't take every single sec precaution that a pot dealer or any other online drug dealer would take then everyone should be concerned.

And ur sadly mistaken if u think u need to test just the cyp and eth . Ya need to test every god damn compound ur us rem is slapping ur name on . Period

that's funny. it's only on meso that i see members who are unafraid of going against the grain when it comes to questioning sources that have been around for years and no one dares to question them on other boards. i do agree with you. those fearless members going against the grain should get respect.
How about a Member having something positive to say being called a DICK-RIDDER, who does that, the against the grain or with the GRAIN?
PLZ tell me that?
I think MESO has for I don't know how long taken a stance that is US AGAINST THE SOURCE!!!
This has pretty much been confirmed to me by others on here.
This is really a shame I think for you all. I look to be friends with my Clients.
Problem are easier to sort out if there is a friendship, if there is hate, then things can easily get blurred.
I am not thinking I can change MESO, but you should all examine how you feel about SOURCEs or as you are starting to call them DRUG DEALERS!
MS

And ur sadly mistaken if u think u need to test just the cyp and eth . Ya need to test every god damn compound ur us rem is slapping ur name on . Period
10 RAWS being tested.

Again I am the only doing it right, I hope to be able to do what you ask within reason.
MS

Wow, gone for a day & the tone takes on another level! Love MESO members intensity to challenge & look out for members but sometimes it jumps to another level quick.
I have no problem calling out sources & have been right in the middle of the fire fights on a couple(biologic & Alpha) but not sure why this has escalated so much on both sides. We have clear issues with MS gear that needs to be taken care of & explained that should be called out. I appreciate the members like JB, Colt, CBS, BB69 & many more that protect the community at all cost! But I am a bit confused by the intensity in this case as it appears for the most part MS has taken all complaints & seeking remedy? It is becoming very difficult to find legit/safe sources that will deal with the community straight forward & takes responsibility for issues. I have no interest in "dick riding" anyone but seems like I am missing the positive of chasing MS off in this stage of the game?