mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Man you must hold urself on a pedestal . I was loyal to this point . Now ur starting to piss me the fuck off .
What do you not comprehend ? I am happy that I was able to afford a grand of gear and that since I have so much I can do so much as to not worry so much about ur underdosed product . I am happy to be at 7500 TT training instead of natty 490s . But I should be well into the 10,000 with as much gear as I'm shooting . So yeah I'm half way happy with my cycle that it's not a complete loss or a deal where I'm shooting the wrong compound like getm fiasco of Mis labeled bullshit .
But I still spend hard earned money on a famed line that did not live up to the name . It's like buying a faked set of oakleys

And ps I would have told u pm to pm
That I thought u were being petty as fuck about 3 bottles to a guy who spent a grand with you and had several issues too . Then I go above and beyond and offer up 600 of my 1 k testing credit to help you but the three bottles are just too much . Would've kept this gem between us but then u start in on us members name callin and talking about senior memebers as haters and le . It's ridiculous .. You've positioned yourself against two of our best contributors and most respected members . Maybe you should tell me again how happy I am with this cycle
Except you posed up differently.
So one day you are for the next you are against?
Then you complain I don't give free bottles for your tests?
Come on get pissed of, what is the matter with you.

I am working to do all you MESO members want of me, TEST gear cause of low BLOOD TESTs.
Replacing floaters, nothing will ever be good enough for most of you.
Then those that hate, make sure the silent ones don't get to have a GOOD SOURCE here on MESO.

I would like to be of SERVICE to MESO, but with haters & the others keeping silent.
Don't expect me to shut up also & just take it.

That is not in my fiber.

I would love for test to come back good, cause what would all the haters say?

Unbelievable.
MS

Wow, gone for a day & the tone takes on another level! Love MESO members intensity to challenge & look out for members but sometimes it jumps to another level quick.
I have no problem calling out sources & have been right in the middle of the fire fights on a couple(biologic & Alpha) but not sure why this has escalated so much on both sides. We have clear issues with MS gear that needs to be taken care of & explained that should be called out. I appreciate the members like JB, Colt, CBS, BB69 & many more that protect the community at all cost! But I am a bit confused by the intensity in this case as it appears for the most part MS has taken all complaints & seeking remedy? It is becoming very difficult to find legit/safe sources that will deal with the community straight forward & takes responsibility for issues. I have no interest in "dick riding" anyone but seems like I am missing the positive of chasing MS off in this stage of the game?
Maybe it's just me, but it appears MS is taking offense to everything that has been said or is being said to him today. I just wish he would walk away from the keyboard for the rest of the day, just to let this whole event die for a while.

Still wondering about the red floaters in the eth ... Anyone willing to take a serious educated guess ?
I would guess it got in there after you opened it & used, cause we all tend to look inside before we shoot it.
Or am I wrong?
Watch them come against me for defending my gear.
MS

Wow ok .. I'm done

Common sense eludes you today ms . Your so off it isn't funny . We don't care about the fiber ur strung from . What preffessional acts like this ?
I've explained my stance over and over I'm not one for repeating myself

Maybe it's just me, but it appears MS is taking offense to everything that has been said or is being said to him today. I just wish he would walk away from the keyboard for the rest of the day, just to let this whole event die for a while.
I agree, both sides have taken a different tone for sure. Didn't mean that it was one or the other but boy did it explode today!

OK Flounder,
I was thinking to that, cause I got to go.
Just PLZ don't think I am going to back down from any negative attack to me.

I have a GOOD CLEAN CONSCIENCE about what I do & am, I trusted in the US REM & in turn on the CHINA.

I am here to make good on floaters & test the mg.
Believe me I have more to say.
But will stop now.

MESO I LOVE you & I care about the member, but you can NOT always be right. This is NOT WALMART & we are not selling ORGANON, UGL things can happen, I agree with most of you on here that I need to show that I can make things right & improve on things.

MS

Mike I'm not a hater, so I hope you will take some advice. Consider just walking away from the computer for a while. At this point, it really has gone beyond the original issues and has become about who can hurt who the most. Way too much emotion involved and very little accomplished as far as good resolution. Correct? I know you feel right, and that's fine. But nobody is going to win this fight today.

he put on the wrong hat today.

Still wondering about the red floaters in the eth ... Anyone willing to take a serious educated guess ?

I brought this up a few pages back and got told I should buy some and maybe taste it... Pretty cute. My point was that it seems like there is a crucial step in the process missing - Filtering! I say now that you have the pictures taken, uncap that bitch and pull it out and have a look.

YEAH I hear you TMAC,
Side with them & against me.

Today when I came on here I knew it would be me against the MOB & its followers.
But you think I backed down? NO I am not going to take silently to bs injustice.

So that is how I plan to handle it.
Sorry if it defends anyone or you look at me differently as a _ _ _ _.
Your labels here on MESO are very offensive compared to other boards I have been on.
So what is the big deals, now you have made me offensive also.

MS
Simply providing feedback and my opinion. Best to all.

I brought this up a few pages back and got told I should buy some and maybe taste it... Pretty cute. My point was that it seems like there is a crucial step in the process missing - Filtering! I say now that you have the pictures taken, uncap that bitch and pull it out and have a look.

And taste it!!!!

On another note, i quickly recieved an item that was left out on my original order. Ive been super busy, as soon as i have time i will try heating the bottle of tren. I wont be able to see if pip is an issue since it will be a few weeks till i open it.

Here's what I have going on Mike. The stopper is basically breaking down. I did the first vial and there were some in it but I was as careful as I could be and tried to miss them. Needless to say there is about 1.5 mills in the 1st one. This second one is doing the same and I've stopped use as this has all come up. I used street drugs for too many yrs and have a system that is strong but I won't be adding anymore plastic, rubber to my body. I habe plenty of other tren a and am not looking for both vials to be replaced but the one that has at least 7 mills left I would like fixed. I can upload a pic of my other 5 unopened tren a from a different lab to show that I'm not here begging. This other gear is legit as fuck I wanted to hop on board and try something else to get an idea how good it is, was. Mike, I honestly believe that you're going to fix this all and I hope that you can step away from the computer when you start to get hot man. Im not sure what happened with your us guy but the man dropped the ball or something. This is my first run on aas' but I don't think that stoppers should be falling apart on gear that was made seemingly in august. Mike has gotten in touch with me and told me that this WILL be fixed. I believe him and hope that this is all adjusted as quickly as possible because this was looking like a good deal until this last week or two. Keep gaining folks, I am!!

On another note, i quickly recieved an item that was left out on my original order. Ive been super busy, as soon as i have time i will try heating the bottle of tren. I wont be able to see if pip is an issue since it will be a few weeks till i open it.
Just curious, what was the item? I had an item left out of an order I was told I could receive a refund for that item or put in another order.