mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Bio, Spez, Karl, MS, Astro, Muscle Fac, GETM, Private is looking better and better. honeslty if i had a local brewer charging at my gym crazy prices id rather pay it , then get fucked around by intranet keyboard warriors. Least a in person sale can turn into a inperson beat down

Do you know what the difference is between public ugls and these fabled private sources everyone is searching for? Absolutely nothing. You just don't hear about private sources having issues because they're private.

IMO, ugl = garbage. It's mislabeled, underdosed or completely bunk, and contaminated with who knows what. Every single one of these ugls - public or private - are getting the same shitty raws from the same Chinese suppliers - the same Chinese that can't even be trusted to make dog food without adding melamine to it to spike the protein content. None of these ugls are testing the raws, none are testing finished product. Quality control is non existent. I think you would actually stand a better chance with the bigger public ugls than some small private operation for the simple reason that they can use their huge buying volume as leverage. I honestly believe ugls like Naps are as good as it gets, and that's a pretty sad indictment of the state of underground steroid marketplace.

When asked, I've always advised people to avoid ugl gear like the plague. Find a supplier who has legit PHARM GRADE gear and use that exclusively. You might think you're limiting yourself to a smaller variety of compounds but you're really not - the rarer ugl compounds are usually fake, underdosed or something else entirely. At least with pharm grade, you know your gear contains what it's supposed to, and at the right concentration, and it's sterile. You can't say that about ANY ugl crapola.

So we digressed a little. Its not too late to concentrate on a easy to fix problem.
1. We (Mike Strong) tests the raws.
2. With good raws he can send replacements for the guys with poor product.
3. This will take a little time so there must be a little patience.
4. The manufacturing process has to be scrutinized at every level in production (Stoppers) etc. from now on.
5. No more overdosing/under dosing the concentration of the product.

No new orders or customers until all previous customers have been taken care of.

There is no reason to burn any bridges unless the same problems keep occurring.

Let's give Mike Strong room to breathe...Let Mike set the timeline for completion and we watch.

Just tell us when you will have this wrapped up Mike.

Do you know what the difference is between public ugls and these fabled private sources everyone is searching for? Absolutely nothing. You just don't hear about private sources having issues because they're private.

IMO, ugl = garbage. It's mislabeled, underdosed or completely bunk, and contaminated with who knows what. Every single one of these ugls - public or private - are getting the same shitty raws from the same Chinese suppliers - the same Chinese that can't even be trusted to make dog food without adding melamine to it to spike the protein content. None of these ugls are testing the raws, none are testing finished product. Quality control is non existent. I think you would actually stand a better chance with the bigger public ugls than some small private operation for the simple reason that they can use their huge buying volume as leverage. I honestly believe ugls like Naps are as good as it gets, and that's a pretty sad indictment of the state of underground steroid marketplace.

When asked, I've always advised people to avoid ugl gear like the plague. Find a supplier who has legit PHARM GRADE gear and use that exclusively. You might think you're limiting yourself to a smaller variety of compounds but you're really not - the rarer ugl compounds are usually fake, underdosed or something else entirely. At least with pharm grade, you know your gear contains what it's supposed to, and at the right concentration, and it's sterile. You can't say that about ANY ugl crapola.

The old days are gone. Unless you live outside the US. But I would like the chance to be able to choose Pharma/Human grade again.

CBS, as normal, precise, to the point & good info. I have been hashing out pharm grade sources (with not much success) for the very reasons you suggest but easier said than done. Home brewed is home brewed & all come from china! From someone who is biz with partners who imports well over $500k of merchandise from china (legal products) I can tell you to actually get what you want manufactured to spec is a major battle until you find a manufacturer that is legit & even then you have to stay on top of it! We have actually had people on the ground in CHina & still got shafted. So if people think that getting legit illegal products from China is easy well...

Yeah it is sad when Naps is at the top of the list, due to buying leverage, or what have you. Im really itching to know who the US DOM is .. probably a source that was ran off from Meso .. .

I think from now on no one avoids the COC.. I cant believe how many 1000s of dollars have been spent with MS in the last 2 months without compliance . NO PICTURES.. NO LAB DATA.. NO FORMER BLOODWORK.. NO MASS SPEC..

... GO FOR HONOR AND INTERGRITY..

Are we going to give MS a chance to make people whole or is it game over for him here? It seems like today escalated really quick.

I think anyone with an ounce of sense has put him on the shit list. He'll still get a few orders from those that can't be bothered to read or don't want to believe the negative, but i imagine it will be far less than what he was rolling in before.

.I've spent probably more money on Mikes gear than most other meso members. I don't like the fact that

1) Mike or who ever respond under the name mikestrong continues to argue with members of the community. The name calling is childish and immature.

2) Making assumption that someone would intentionally put foreign objects into a vial in order to get over on you is ridiculous and insulting.

3) Making accusation about members being law enforcement.

4) The need for members acknowledgement that you did a good job

5) Higher than normal prices for underdosed gear and/or contaminated gear.

I'm at a lost for words and reading this thread gives me headaches. Astros thread is actually the worst thread in meso, but this is becoming a close 2nd.

Colt, Marcus, tile, trukker, volt, jb, brutus79, hucking, Bickel , boiler, ozzy,...and a few other guys have continuously contributed to Meso other than the underground forum. Some respect should be given...

■I just read post from Dr scally. He basically says the 10x rule has its name because it's easy to remember. The normal range is 7x-10x. ■

Mike your gear Test E/C is labeled 300 mg.

Is it? If not then you have lied to me. These members believe you have lied to them.

After you take care of all this....

I think you need to start over

Follow the scoc and provide us with pics of your lab & brewing process.

you say you have mass spec coming, great! Show us the results.

I'm pretty sure your US/REM wouldn't have a problem with this.

I feel I'm owed this seeing as how much $$$$ I've spent with you.

Respectfully

Hello brother @mikestrong do you remember the conversation I had with you after the last small issue was resolved. I will be more than happy to refresh your memory brother. It was about how defensive you get when you have an issue. You don't know when to just stop. I understand having pride in yourself and what you do. But this has gone way beyond pride brother so now instead of taking my advice you have gone to far.
Anyone on here that posts something negative about your product or how you are handling things is a HATER or LE. Seriously Mike, this is exactly what we talked about. You were held at such high standards in my eyes because of your Christian beliefs. Just look how you are acting. Go back and read over your posts.
Now do you honestly feel that you are portraying the best image for your beliefs?
You have dug this hole yourself Mike. Yes your US Rem might of started these issues but you have elevated this situation to the edge of no return.
I'm personally at a loss for words brother. You have proved me wrong for believing in you.
Having underdosed gear that's an easy fix brother. Get the tests done and make the adjustments. Bingo problem solved.
Floaters in the vials WOW!!! I know some guys that brew themselves that would never get floaters simply because of the sterilizing and filtering process they use. But still it is a simple fix for your brewer. As far as making things right with the ones that got these vials or underdosed gear if they even want replacements that's easy too.
Calling some of our most respected members here haters, LE or whatever else you feel like is not an easy fix. We are MESO here. Notice I didn't say I or that JB and Colt are members here. I said WE ARE MESO!!! You start calling one of us names or accusing some of suspicious acts it affects all of us because we are a family brother.
You are our guest here on Meso. Would you go into someone else's house and act the way you have here? I don't care what they have come at you saying. We are the members here and you are the Source. I know that Meso is not like other boards where the Sources are protected, but that's what makes us Meso brother. We don't protect Sources we protect each other as family protects family.
Now everyone here has given you the benefit of the doubt and has been extremely easy on you thus far. But now you have woke up the Joker and Ben [emoji33]. Good luck dealing with them.
You said on your last post you have things to do so you were leaving for now but you still have plenty to say. I ask why? Who will benefit from you posting any more? Do you think that by lashing out at our members it will help you?
Do what you need to do to fix your issues and post only information that is toward fixing these issues. Stop trying to defend yourself against bashing because putting it simple YOU DESERVE IT. So take it like a man and turn the other cheek. Because if you continue this nonsense your days here on Meso could come to an end if they haven't already brother.
I write this to you in hopes that you will wake up and read this post and take a deep breath and start again the way you did when you first came here. But this time start at the SCOC. If you ignore me then I will not be back in this thread to help you see your errors and try to guide you down the path that promises a better ending than the path you are on. If I return to this thread because you didn't take my advice it will be to defend my MESO brothers. The Mob as you put it. So call me anything you want brother because I can handle it. Just know you have really disappointed me and the faith I had in you is all but gone. I hope you at least make right your wrongs.
One last thing. You should publicly apologize to the members you have talked back to, called names, accused of lying. They are our family and have contributed here more than you will obviously ever know.
Boilermech

Hello brother @mikestrong do you remember the conversation I had with you after the last small issue was resolved. I will be more than happy to refresh your memory brother. It was about how defensive you get when you have an issue. You don't know when to just stop. I understand having pride in yourself and what you do. But this has gone way beyond pride brother so now instead of taking my advice you have gone to far.
Anyone on here that posts something negative about your product or how you are handling things is a HATER or LE. Seriously Mike, this is exactly what we talked about. You were held at such high standards in my eyes because of your Christian beliefs. Just look how you are acting. Go back and read over your posts.
Now do you honestly feel that you are portraying the best image for your beliefs?
You have dug this hole yourself Mike. Yes your US Rem might of started these issues but you have elevated this situation to the edge of no return.
I'm personally at a loss for words brother. You have proved me wrong for believing in you.
Having underdosed gear that's an easy fix brother. Get the tests done and make the adjustments. Bingo problem solved.
Floaters in the vials WOW!!! I know some guys that brew themselves that would never get floaters simply because of the sterilizing and filtering process they use. But still it is a simple fix for your brewer. As far as making things right with the ones that got these vials or underdosed gear if they even want replacements that's easy too.
Calling some of our most respected members here haters, LE or whatever else you feel like is not an easy fix. We are MESO here. Notice I didn't say I or that JB and Colt are members here. I said WE ARE MESO!!! You start calling one of us names or accusing some of suspicious acts it affects all of us because we are a family brother.
You are our guest here on Meso. Would you go into someone else's house and act the way you have here? I don't care what they have come at you saying. We are the members here and you are the Source. I know that Meso is not like other boards where the Sources are protected, but that's what makes us Meso brother. We don't protect Sources we protect each other as family protects family.
Now everyone here has given you the benefit of the doubt and has been extremely easy on you thus far. But now you have woke up the Joker and Ben [emoji33]. Good luck dealing with them.
You said on your last post you have things to do so you were leaving for now but you still have plenty to say. I ask why? Who will benefit from you posting any more? Do you think that by lashing out at our members it will help you?
Do what you need to do to fix your issues and post only information that is toward fixing these issues. Stop trying to defend yourself against bashing because putting it simple YOU DESERVE IT. So take it like a man and turn the other cheek. Because if you continue this nonsense your days here on Meso could come to an end if they haven't already brother.
I write this to you in hopes that you will wake up and read this post and take a deep breath and start again the way you did when you first came here. But this time start at the SCOC. If you ignore me then I will not be back in this thread to help you see your errors and try to guide you down the path that promises a better ending than the path you are on. If I return to this thread because you didn't take my advice it will be to defend my MESO brothers. The Mob as you put it. So call me anything you want brother because I can handle it. Just know you have really disappointed me and the faith I had in you is all but gone. I hope you at least make right your wrongs.
One last thing. You should publicly apologize to the members you have talked back to, called names, accused of lying. They are our family and have contributed here more than you will obviously ever know.
Boilermech
Well put

I've stayed quiet for the last few days to see how this would all play out. I stopped reading this thread for 24 hours and holy shit Batman!
I'm was clearly wrong in my support of MS as proven in a difference of opinion privately in email. Something to the effect of "look what your thread [about Anavar] started". Trying to tell me that my mistake in the number of bottles I had (1 instead of 2) stirred up any of this shit. No your products caused this.
Now blaming other members for putting debris in their vials, come on... We must have all planned out the best reverse scam of all time hahah!
I have too decided to just cut my losses and walk away. I tossed out the bunk anavar and will not be seeking any replacements.

OK I am back on,

I have read most of your comments.

I seen the RED in the VIAL too.

I am pretty sure what I wrote without looking back.

I asked if JB was LE, did not say he way, also TILE I said did you not see it first or maybe it came of the stopper.

This site is so biased against sources.

It's OK I see no reason for me to stay in this environment.

I will stay to see the returns through & wait for the TESTs to come out.

So if there are anything else to say,
Other than we have already agreed to make right on floaters & to TEST the gear.

You all wish/want for me to be humble while being attacked, I can not do that.

Not with lies & injustices. I always just wanted to provide a good service.

I ask the ones of you to give me this week to get the packs out to those who are owed them also next week tests should be getting on the way.

If the POSEY wants to get together & keep attacking me, will just make it harder for me to come here & see what the VIPs that feel affected want me to know.

I know you wont care & will attack me until I leave, But I ask this anyway, let me take care of the VIPs & let them post up about their dealings with me. The rest who are posey/mob, Let this be about the business at hand.

Yeah 12 years of sourcing only MESO took me down, Never would I have thought it.

I've stayed quiet for the last few days to see how this would all play out. I stopped reading this thread for 24 hours and holy shit Batman!
I'm was clearly wrong in my support of MS as proven in a difference of opinion privately in email. Something to the effect of "look what your thread [about Anavar] started". Trying to tell me that my mistake in the number of bottles I had (1 instead of 2) stirred up any of this shit. No your products caused this.
Now blaming other members for putting debris in their vials, come on... We must have all planned out the best reverse scam of all time hahah!
I have too decided to just cut my losses and walk away. I tossed out the bunk anavar and will not be seeking any replacements.
I usually don't talk about PMs, but he said something similar to me in regards to my bloods and them causing controversy and losing him business. As if it was my fault his gear is underdosed and my fault that he was losing business

I usually don't talk about PMs, but he said something similar to me in regards to my bloods and them causing controversy and losing him business. As if it was my fault his gear is underdosed and my fault that he was losing business
Yah totally agree, I don't think it's right either but after reading this shit storm...

Marcus I did not say it like that. Nor mean to blame you.
Show the PM

The TESTs will prove if the GEAR is low dosed not BLOOD work or words.
MS