mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

MARCUS, you see this is the problem I have you leave a litte detail out.

I am old school you say the whole truth, why give me a little hit, Good thing I was here t to catch that.

Same with TILEGUY accuses me of not DONATING bottles to his TESTING, When at first he told me he has it all set up with other members.
Even so I had agreed to give him a NPP, Also he got half a D-BOL, forgets to mention it when he posted the first time about his testing.

Why does it matter, you may think cause it does, It was agreed by two people, why leave it out. Especially if the thing is negatively posted in front of a MOB, that is looking to attack anything & everything about a SOURCE.

Not one of you are going to see this from my side, You just can't unless you where a SOURCE.

MS

YEAH ofcourse this is NOT YOUR FAULT.

Exactly
MS
Ya, and you know I let it go. Then I here that you said something similar to furious about his anavar... That's a fuckin weird thing to say to your client that just got your underdosed gear and bloods back. I lost a lot of money on gear, food, time, and spent a whole cycle shut down with low dosed Test!! And your telling me about my bloods having an effect on your business? Any decent businessman would've said in this position either nothing or, we should have had better quality assurance in place so this wouldn't have happened to you. That was a side-of-the-neck comment

MARCUS, you see this is the problem I have you leave a litte detail out.

I am old school you say the whole truth, why give me a little hit, Good thing I was here t to catch that.

Same with TILEGUY accuses me of not DONATING bottles to his TESTING, When at first he told me he has it all set up with other members.
Even so I had agreed to give him a NPP, Also he got half a D-BOL, forgets to mention it when he posted the first time about his testing.

Why does it matter, you may think cause it does, It was agreed by two people, why leave it out. Especially if the thing is negatively posted in front of a MOB, that is looking to attack anything & everything about a SOURCE.

Not one of you are going to see this from my side, You just can't unless you where a SOURCE.

MS
You make shit so petty, I'm done with this conversation.

Ya, and you know I let it go. Then I here that you said something similar to furious about his anavar... That's a fuckin weird thing to say to your client that just got your underdosed gear and bloods back. I lost a lot of money on gear, food, time, and spent a whole cycle shut down with low dosed Test!! And your telling me about my bloods having an effect on your business? Any decent businessman would've said in this position either nothing or, we should have had better quality assurance in place so this wouldn't have happened to you. That was a side-of-the-neck comment

Again the GEAR is not low dosed until it is TESTED. Why am I wrong on that?

You where told in that PM that you would be taken care of, You just showed it on here.

You all will complain no matter what, WHAT source can make it work in here?
MS

Again the GEAR is not low dosed until it is TESTED. Why am I wrong on that?

You where told in that PM that you would be taken care of, You just showed it on here.

You all will complain no matter what, WHAT source can make it work in here?
MS
I don't want compensation for any of my tests... I will NOT accept it after I've seen the way you treat some people here.

OUR testing of YOUR products did not CAUSE this shit storm. The INCONSISTENT quality and lack of QUALITY CONTROL by YOUR business created this.
I don't see you @mikestrong telling us that our testing results are flawed when we posted positive tests of your gear. But as soon as it's not in your favor were the problem.
Such a line of fucking bullshit is flowing I need to put my boots on but I'm trying to avoid stepping in this, but I suppose it's too late.

I don't want compensation for any of my tests... I will NOT accept it after I've seen the way you treat some people here.
What so I can be called more names. Nice try!

Let me give you what is owed to you, BELIEVE ME HONESTLY we may have our differences but on that I won't let you talk me out of it.
Let me get you what you are owed.

Tell me MARCUS, What would you say if the same batch tests back to dosed correctly?
MS

What so I can be called more names. Nice try!

Let me give you what is owed to you, BELIEVE ME HONESTLY we may have our differences but on that I won't let you talk me out of it.
Let me get you what you are owed.

Tell me MARCUS, What would you say if the same batch tests back to dosed correctly?
MS
I would say kudos... I'm not worried bout it though cuz I'm going to be getting the vial I have here tested

It won't come back tested correctly though. Bloods don't come back at 2200 on 600mg mikey. How do you not know this? You are the source!! It should be a minimum of double this

OUR testing of YOUR products did not CAUSE this shit storm. The INCONSISTENT quality and lack of QUALITY CONTROL by YOUR business created this.
I don't see you @mikestrong telling us that our testing results are flawed when we posted positive tests of your gear. But as soon as it's not in your favor were the problem.
Such a line of fucking bullshit is flowing I need to put my boots on but I'm trying to avoid stepping in this, but I suppose it's too late.
FURIOUS,

We are bullshitting by asking you to wait to see the TEST RESULTS from a MASS SPEC, That we found a MESO member to do.

No the BULL SHIT is members who have not taken the GEAR saying it is UNDER DOSED without waiting for a MASS SPEC.

MS

I would say kudos... I'm not worried bout it though cuz I'm going to be getting the vial I have here tested

It won't come back tested correctly though. Bloods don't come back at 2200 on 600mg mikey. How do you not know this? You are the source!! It should be a minimum of double this
MARCUS,
I don't know it cause where I source no one complained, nor did they do Blood Work & tell me the numbers.

That is my truth, I have said it before & I am saying it now.

After you all accused me of LOW Dosed gear, I went with you in agreement to test the GEAR, To be sure.
MARCUS, how come others on here have told me privately that the only way to be sure is to test the GEAR?

MS

Floaters are going to be resolved by mass spec? Nope
My anavar test results, one good and one bad I guess that would have some how been resolved by mass spec? Nope (I suppose I purposely created a good test and bad one to single handedly destroy your business here?)
Red pieces of debris floating in gear resolved by mass spec? Nope
Marcus just posted up a PM from you saying our testing is still trial and error, you haven't addressed why it's trail and error when it's not in your favor but you "like" the posts that are okay. I would think a man of such high morale honor and integrity would be quick to let us know that even in the positive tests we should proceed with caution because we are clearly not testing correctly
Fucking hell man, I publicly supported you... Thanks

I started to type up one of my typical novels in response to all of this, but I really think at this point, it is just best to ask a question.

Mike, do you really believe, after everything said over the last 24 hours, that EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG, and only YOU ARE RIGHT?

Think about that. And don't blame it on posses or haters, just honestly ask yourself, is everyone else wrong, and only you are right?

Come on, man. You are accusing Johnny and Colt of just being biased haters - well what is the motivation of Tile, MG, Boiler, etc? Are they just haters too? Or is there maybe some truth to what they are saying?