mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

A civil discourse will be the most effective way to sort this out in my opinion. Isn't the idea to figure out what happened and see that it doesn't happen again?

No response needed for the floater. as far as lies and injustices, none have been afforded to you. NO ONE HAS LIED OR DECEIVED THE MEMBERS TO ANYTHING THEN YOUR ACTUAL BEHAVIOR. YOU HAVE DONE ALL THE DAMAGE HERE VERBALLY, PLUS ADMITTING YOU ARE A MERE MIDDLE MAD AT THE MERCY OF WHOEVER YOU CO SIGN TO BREW FOR YOU. YOU HAVE ZERO FIRST HAND CONTROL. YOU SPEAK OF RISK, AND STRESSES OF YOUR 12 YEARS OF RISK. TO ME , YOU ARE FAR REMOVED FROM THE US, AND YOUR BREWER US DOM, AND THE END CUSTOMER IS WHO IS REALLY AT RISK. RISK FOR LAW, RISK FOR UNDERDOSED, RISK FOR FLOATERS, RISK FOR THE MIDDLE MAD, TO COP AN ATTITUDE, BACK TRACK, AND NEVER ADMITT TO THEIR MISTAKE. WAS IT I WHO QUESTIONED WHY YOU HAD SUCH A LONG NAME TO BEGIN WITH, A VIP BOARD, A 12 YEAR STANDING AT MESO, WITH ZERO ANALYTICAL DATA ON MASS SPEC ON YOUR RAWS, OR END USER BLOOD REPORTS TO COMPARE. YOUR RESPONSES WERE ALWAYS THE SAME '' I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS, PRODUCT IS GOOD, BLAH BLAH BLAH. '' THIS IS CRAZY PEOPLE . YOUR OTHER CLAIM MOST RECENT '' SO TILE TELL ME HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN TESTING, SEE THIS IS FAIRLY NEW, ITS NOT DONE ELSWHERE, ITS A MESO THING''.

TUCK YOUR TAIL , YOU SOUND LIKE A WOMAN , GROW A SET, RIGHT YOUR WRONGS, AND MAN THE FUCK UP AND STICK AROUND. OR RUN LIKE GETM.

MIKE THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM RIGHT HERE PAL... YOU ACCUSE MARCUS AND ME OF OMITTING A FACT IN YOUR ''CASE'' .
I HAVE NEVER FORGOT TO MENTION ANY DETAILS NEVER.
LOOK AT YOUR PMS, THE TESTING PMS CAME IN ONE AFTER ANOTHER. YOU DID NOT WANT TO DONATE ANY BOTTLE BEYOND THE NPP THAT WAS PROMISED. YOU DID NOT WANT TO GIVE ME A BOTTLE OF TE OR TP, AND WERE VERY LEARY OF WHY I WAS ASKING. I CLEAR AS DAYLIGHT TOLD YOU ANOTHER MEMBERS WAS SENDING THEM IN TO THE TESTER, BUT THEN WITHIN A FEW HOURS HAD FOUND OUT THEY MAY HAVE FLAKED. THIS IS EASILY CONFIRMED BY TWO MEMBERS SENIOR AND WELL RESPECTED, IF YOU WANT TO LOOK MORE SILLY???? WHEN I GOT A FINAL EMAIL , CONFIRMING THAT THE TE AND TP HAS IN FACT BEEN SENT , I SOLEY ASKED FOR THE BOTTLE OF NPP THAT YOU APPARENTLY ALREADY OWE ME, TO BE SENT ASAP. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS CHAIN OF EVENTS. DOES YOUR ANGER CLOUD YOUR REASONABLE JUDGEMENT THIS MUCH.
I FORGET THE DBOL? CHRIST MAN, IVE SAID IT PLENTY OF TIMES, YOU CREDITED ME FOR HALF OF MY FIRST BLOOD TEST 35 DOLLARS OFF. OMG YOU FUCKING SAINT.

HERES IS MY LIST OF ISSUES TO DATE:

FIRST ORDER (ONE OF THE FIRST PLACED).
HE ASK YOU BE SURE, HAVE FUNDS READY GO ON HONOR. I DO ONCE PAY INFO IN HAND I PROCESS IT IMMEDIATLY, WITHIN 12 HOURS. I EMAIL THE #S BACK IMMEDIALTY. MS DOESNT CHECK IS EMAIL FOR OVER 4 DAYS, SO I SHIP LATE, AND I AM AT THE VERY ASS END OF EXPECTED T/A.. 14-16 DAYS

SECOND ORDER
TPP SHOWS UP INSTEAD OF THE PLACED ORDER OF TP . THIS IS THE BATCH WHERE OILS ARE MORE YELLOW, AND RED FLOATERS.

THIRD ORDER
LIQUID DEX, SHOWS UP , INSIDE OF PAK SOAKED, LOST SEVERAL CC OF DEX

BLOODWORK TAKEN TWICE PAID BY ME, DRIVE TIME, LAB COST, WITH ONE 35 DOLLAR CREDIT, FOR DBOL.

BLOODWORK COMES BACK LOW BOTH TIMES FOR DOSAGES. TP LOOKS SLIGHLY BETTER THAN TE BUT STILL LOW. TPP LOOKS SUPRISINGLY DECENT. AT FIRST MIKE BLAMES MY E2. SECOND TIME I HEAR NO PERSONAL RESPONSE APOLIGIZING FOR THE LOW BLOODS, OR THE MONEY I VESTED IN HIM, FOOD SPENT, GYM TIME ETC. BECAUSE I STATE IM SOMEWHAT HAPPY WITH MY CYCLE, HE MUST ASSUME ITS ALL GOOD AND IM NOT OWED ANYTHING FOR CYCLING 4MO OUT THE YEAR ON HIS UNDERDOSED MIS ADVERTISED STRONG GEAR.

OTHER ISSUES WHERE HOW YOU HANDLED ME ASKING TO HELP WITH HLPC TESTING INDEPENDLY OF YOUR ''TESTER'' , I BROKE IT DOWN TO YOU. 200 A TEST . I WAS TOLD HLPC WAS BETTER THAN SPEC. I WAS OFFERING YOU THESE TESTS , FOR WHAT EXACTLY? I WANTED 3 BOTTLES ONE OF WHICH YOU OWE ME. SO I WAS ASKING FOR WHAT? 2 BOTTLES, ONE OF UNDERDOSED THROW OUT TE AND ONE OF DECENT BUT UNDER DOSED TP TO FINISH MY CYCLE.

IM NOT SURE HOW I COULD MAKE ANY OF THIS ANY CLEARER.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A SINCERE APOLOGY FOR ANY OF THIS FROM THE T/A, TO THE DEX, TO THE UNDERDOSED, TO THE CONTAMINATED FLOATERS, THAT NOT ONLY I HAVE- THEN GO AHEAD AND MAKE IT SINCERE MIKEY.

I HAVE FELT YOUR PASSIVE ATTITUDE FROM DAY ONE. FROM THE T/A INCIDENT. YOU NEVER ADMITT OR APOLOGIZE AND ITS TIME TO START.
Well said, and very legitimate points.

Tile I would b pissed In if I were ur boat n I didn't say turn a blind eye. It gets no where goin back n forth I watched my parents do it for years. It just gets more heated as u go n assume most of us r alpha males so instead resolving this the argument nevet ends. Notice I said both sides need to stop. In the end Tile my brothers will always come first but I follow no one n will always say whats on my mind.

I respect your opinion. If my name is brought up , and my words are twisted, I will Re illustrate the issue every god damn time. Any intelligent person can see how things were twisted, and read my posts for the black and white that they are. I cant remember the last time ,that I was this dumbfounded by the lack of common sense Mike has shown in his responses. The back and forth two people in a relationship have is not a good analogy for what has transpired the last few days.

Wanted to post this but not make a useless thread, so i decided to post it in a useless thread...

this shirt is badass!!!
10710659_767738073274817_8020955032094933636_n.jpg

mike understand we are not comeing at you as a person we appricte your moral ground but were talking about business now you are the middle man now that has come into play this is your way of ham on the table we understand but dont die next to it its time your buddy in he lab figure shit out put the pressure on him ur a good dude bro restore some faith back in us.. respect

I respect your opinion. If my name is brought up , and my words are twisted, I will Re illustrate the issue every god damn time. Any intelligent person can see how things were twisted, and read my posts for the black and white that they are. I cant remember the last time ,that I was this dumbfounded by the lack of common sense Mike has shown in his responses. The back and forth two people in a relationship have is not a good analogy for what has transpired the last few days.
Tile ive said my piece bro I dont have time to go back n forth with u. mike is obviously in the wrong, but ive said it before I personally give a source one chance then im done I have five mouths to feed no time for infections or a lose of funds. This is the nature of the game n I hate as much if not more than most. Guys I really wish I could contribute more but rt now the subsea stacks that I build take priority. As soon as they cut my hours I will give Meso n my brothers more of my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tile ive said my piece bro I dont have time to go back n forth with u. mike is obviously in the wrong, but ive said it before I personally give a source one chance then im done I have five mouths to feed no time for infections or a lose of funds. This is the nature of the game n I hate as much if not more than most. Guys I really wish I could contribute more but rt now the subsea stacks that I build take priority. As soon as they cut my hours I will give Meso n my brothers more of my time.

Hey big Boi you can go on my shit list too and fuck off with your arrogant attitude.Acting like im trying to go back and forth with you. What the fuck is wrong with grown men and there perceptions of respect these days? Dudes are legitimately getting fucked around here, and you come on here to tell us to stop repeating ourselves, that you havent repeated yourself, that you watched your parents do it as a child. (as we give two fucks about your parents and there fights, as it applies to a source thread wtf? ). That you wish you had more time to contribute and lah lah lah. Ok how bout you go back to work and shut the fuck up.. until you willing to contribute some time on actual 'contributions' . No reply needed Boi

Last edited by a moderator:
I have email proof that I asked you earlier tonight if you would be willing to send in the ANAVAR for MASS SPEC. Why will you NOT mention that tonight?
MS
Because as I said to you last week in my email a few days back, I'm finished with this ordeal. I haven't checked that email for that account since I last emailed you. Unlike others when I say I'm finished I'm finished. That shit is now mixed in with ocean water. So that's why I didn't respond, I didn't get it and I'm finished with this whole situation.

No response needed for the floater. as far as lies and injustices, none have been afforded to you. NO ONE HAS LIED OR DECEIVED THE MEMBERS TO ANYTHING THEN YOUR ACTUAL BEHAVIOR. YOU HAVE DONE ALL THE DAMAGE HERE VERBALLY, PLUS ADMITTING YOU ARE A MERE MIDDLE MAD AT THE MERCY OF WHOEVER YOU CO SIGN TO BREW FOR YOU. YOU HAVE ZERO FIRST HAND CONTROL. YOU SPEAK OF RISK, AND STRESSES OF YOUR 12 YEARS OF RISK. TO ME , YOU ARE FAR REMOVED FROM THE US, AND YOUR BREWER US DOM, AND THE END CUSTOMER IS WHO IS REALLY AT RISK. RISK FOR LAW, RISK FOR UNDERDOSED, RISK FOR FLOATERS, RISK FOR THE MIDDLE MAD, TO COP AN ATTITUDE, BACK TRACK, AND NEVER ADMITT TO THEIR MISTAKE. WAS IT I WHO QUESTIONED WHY YOU HAD SUCH A LONG NAME TO BEGIN WITH, A VIP BOARD, A 12 YEAR STANDING AT MESO, WITH ZERO ANALYTICAL DATA ON MASS SPEC ON YOUR RAWS, OR END USER BLOOD REPORTS TO COMPARE. YOUR RESPONSES WERE ALWAYS THE SAME '' I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS, PRODUCT IS GOOD, BLAH BLAH BLAH. '' THIS IS CRAZY PEOPLE . YOUR OTHER CLAIM MOST RECENT '' SO TILE TELL ME HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN TESTING, SEE THIS IS FAIRLY NEW, ITS NOT DONE ELSWHERE, ITS A MESO THING''.

TUCK YOUR TAIL , YOU SOUND LIKE A WOMAN , GROW A SET, RIGHT YOUR WRONGS, AND MAN THE FUCK UP AND STICK AROUND. OR RUN LIKE GETM.

MIKE THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM RIGHT HERE PAL... YOU ACCUSE MARCUS AND ME OF OMITTING A FACT IN YOUR ''CASE'' .
I HAVE NEVER FORGOT TO MENTION ANY DETAILS NEVER.
LOOK AT YOUR PMS, THE TESTING PMS CAME IN ONE AFTER ANOTHER. YOU DID NOT WANT TO DONATE ANY BOTTLE BEYOND THE NPP THAT WAS PROMISED. YOU DID NOT WANT TO GIVE ME A BOTTLE OF TE OR TP, AND WERE VERY LEARY OF WHY I WAS ASKING. I CLEAR AS DAYLIGHT TOLD YOU ANOTHER MEMBERS WAS SENDING THEM IN TO THE TESTER, BUT THEN WITHIN A FEW HOURS HAD FOUND OUT THEY MAY HAVE FLAKED. THIS IS EASILY CONFIRMED BY TWO MEMBERS SENIOR AND WELL RESPECTED, IF YOU WANT TO LOOK MORE SILLY???? WHEN I GOT A FINAL EMAIL , CONFIRMING THAT THE TE AND TP HAS IN FACT BEEN SENT , I SOLEY ASKED FOR THE BOTTLE OF NPP THAT YOU APPARENTLY ALREADY OWE ME, TO BE SENT ASAP. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS CHAIN OF EVENTS. DOES YOUR ANGER CLOUD YOUR REASONABLE JUDGEMENT THIS MUCH.
I FORGET THE DBOL? CHRIST MAN, IVE SAID IT PLENTY OF TIMES, YOU CREDITED ME FOR HALF OF MY FIRST BLOOD TEST 35 DOLLARS OFF. OMG YOU FUCKING SAINT.

HERES IS MY LIST OF ISSUES TO DATE:

FIRST ORDER (ONE OF THE FIRST PLACED).
HE ASK YOU BE SURE, HAVE FUNDS READY GO ON HONOR. I DO ONCE PAY INFO IN HAND I PROCESS IT IMMEDIATLY, WITHIN 12 HOURS. I EMAIL THE #S BACK IMMEDIALTY. MS DOESNT CHECK IS EMAIL FOR OVER 4 DAYS, SO I SHIP LATE, AND I AM AT THE VERY ASS END OF EXPECTED T/A.. 14-16 DAYS

SECOND ORDER
TPP SHOWS UP INSTEAD OF THE PLACED ORDER OF TP . THIS IS THE BATCH WHERE OILS ARE MORE YELLOW, AND RED FLOATERS.

THIRD ORDER
LIQUID DEX, SHOWS UP , INSIDE OF PAK SOAKED, LOST SEVERAL CC OF DEX

BLOODWORK TAKEN TWICE PAID BY ME, DRIVE TIME, LAB COST, WITH ONE 35 DOLLAR CREDIT, FOR DBOL.

BLOODWORK COMES BACK LOW BOTH TIMES FOR DOSAGES. TP LOOKS SLIGHLY BETTER THAN TE BUT STILL LOW. TPP LOOKS SUPRISINGLY DECENT. AT FIRST MIKE BLAMES MY E2. SECOND TIME I HEAR NO PERSONAL RESPONSE APOLIGIZING FOR THE LOW BLOODS, OR THE MONEY I VESTED IN HIM, FOOD SPENT, GYM TIME ETC. BECAUSE I STATE IM SOMEWHAT HAPPY WITH MY CYCLE, HE MUST ASSUME ITS ALL GOOD AND IM NOT OWED ANYTHING FOR CYCLING 4MO OUT THE YEAR ON HIS UNDERDOSED MIS ADVERTISED STRONG GEAR.

OTHER ISSUES WHERE HOW YOU HANDLED ME ASKING TO HELP WITH HLPC TESTING INDEPENDLY OF YOUR ''TESTER'' , I BROKE IT DOWN TO YOU. 200 A TEST . I WAS TOLD HLPC WAS BETTER THAN SPEC. I WAS OFFERING YOU THESE TESTS , FOR WHAT EXACTLY? I WANTED 3 BOTTLES ONE OF WHICH YOU OWE ME. SO I WAS ASKING FOR WHAT? 2 BOTTLES, ONE OF UNDERDOSED THROW OUT TE AND ONE OF DECENT BUT UNDER DOSED TP TO FINISH MY CYCLE.

IM NOT SURE HOW I COULD MAKE ANY OF THIS ANY CLEARER.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A SINCERE APOLOGY FOR ANY OF THIS FROM THE T/A, TO THE DEX, TO THE UNDERDOSED, TO THE CONTAMINATED FLOATERS, THAT NOT ONLY I HAVE- THEN GO AHEAD AND MAKE IT SINCERE MIKEY.

I HAVE FELT YOUR PASSIVE ATTITUDE FROM DAY ONE. FROM THE T/A INCIDENT. YOU NEVER ADMITT OR APOLOGIZE AND ITS TIME TO START.

I love you Tile, but that was toooo many caps, Bro'. I couldn't get past the first paragraph because my ears started to hurt from all the shouting. Each time I step back in this room the yelling has a higher pitch than the day before and there's more blood on the floor. Sheesh! I really hope everyone is able to work things out to their satisfaction here.