mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Hmmm. Maybe there's a t shirt slogan in there somewhere :eek:

I think I have what you're looking for:

1fx1z.jpg

For any who ran the npp, how was the pip?
This blows. Make a risky decision, or wait for a filter and forget stable bloods.
Do y'all think pip is any indication of sterility?

This blows. Make a risky decision, or wait for a filter and forget stable bloods.
You won't care how stable your blood levels are if you have an infection.

Or you could be fine..

My opinion... If your actualy considering pinning any of this, or anything that came in the mail from a stranger on the internet, a 5$ filter isn't even a question.
It's got to be cheaper than having a doctor scoop a hole in your ass cheek at the hospital.

You won't care how stable your blood levels are if you have an infection.

Or you could be fine..

You got that right. I hate myself for considering it but am stupidly hoping it is the same batch of npp tileguy123 used. I have never touched MS gear but am suppose to switch over tomorrow.
Looking like another botched blast.
But thanks for lookin out colt. It's hard to think straight when you're realizing you may be fucked.

You got that right. I hate myself for considering it but am stupidly hoping it is the same batch of npp tileguy123 used. I have never touched MS gear but am suppose to switch over tomorrow.
Looking like another botched blast.
But thanks for lookin out colt. It's hard to think straight when you're realizing you may be fucked.
Wait, did I miss the part where someone had bad NPP? Or are you guys just making a blanket statement that all of it has to be fucked up because of whatever is going on in this thread? Just curious

I think the main concern is that the us rem is not using proper sterile technique.....even if the gear is good, you are fucked by infection.
Oh and notits, the whatman is on the way. It was more of a time issue.

Yea I've learned from this to either go pharm or filter ur gear no matter what. Buy a shit load of filters and bottles and have them on hand.

Lol you remove the disc before Injecting
That wasn't my question. You need to ensure the filters you are using are bi-directional. Meaning solutions are able pass through the filter both ways and still be filtered properly. If yours work that way, you are assuming everyone is using the same filter as you. Could be a bad technique for some. Know what I mean?

Wait, did I miss the part where someone had bad NPP? Or are you guys just making a blanket statement that all of it has to be fucked up because of whatever is going on in this thread? Just curious
I was just answering his question. Haven't seen any bad NPP. He'd probably be fine. I'd just filter it and pin it. But I like to live dangerously. ;)

Found this nice little video on website. For uni-directional, but I found it helpful (I am visual) in addition to @gr8whitetrukker explanation.

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/video/labware/gdx-syringe-filters.html

Found this nice little video on website. For uni-directional, but I found it helpful (I am visual) in addition to @gr8whitetrukker explanation.

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/video/labware/gdx-syringe-filters.html

This was my point. They were not drawing the solution up through the filter but pushing it down, as it was meant to be pushed through the stages of filtration. If you're going to draw up through the filter, make damn sure it's a bi-directional filter. Otherwise you are kind of pissing into the wind.

This was my point. They were not drawing the solution up through the filter but pushing it down, as it was meant to be pushed through the stages of filtration. If you're going to draw up through the filter, make damn sure it's a bi-directional filter. Otherwise you are kind of pissing into the wind.
I dont agree. Which ever way It passes it still goes thru each membrane individually. No different than any other filter. In reverse it will filter thru the least porous membrane first thats all

Not sure who is correct, but I can barely find my dick in the early AM when I pin, so for me probably just going to do a few vials at a time when i am awake. Either way I would have probably bought 100 of them @gr8whitetrukker, so the info in other thread is much appreciated.