mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Ok I get it. The pressure enough that it could damage the filter and ultimately suck the shit straight back into the filtered gear?
No the least porous membrane holds the contaminants. My shitty EC gear is good after I follow this protocol. No damage to filter and I lose no gear

I dont agree. Which ever way It passes it still goes thru each membrane individually. No different than any other filter. In reverse it will filter thru the least porous membrane first thats all

That is incorrect. You must use the filter in the direction it was intended to be used in. Some filters are bi-directional others are only meant to have the flow enter from the inlet.

This mt is incorrect. You must use the filter in the direction it was intended to be used in. Some filters are bi-directional others are only meant to have the flow enter from the inlet.
The only thing that makes a bidirectional filter so is more porous layers. Essentially making a bidirectional filter less effective.

I use it till the filtration slows to a painfully slow drip which is a couple vials worth. Remember I filter each pin individually

So what do you do in between uses? You let the filter just sit there in an Unsterile environment until you're ready to use it again? Syringe filters are made for one time use. They're also not meant to be used if you wet them and allow them to dry. Once dried they're no good.

The only thing that makes a bidirectional filter so is more porous layers. Essentially making a bidirectional filter less effective.

There's more to it than that. Hospital personnel only use a filter in the direction it was meant to be used in for a reason.

Im not dead nor infected

Just bc I busted a nut in my girl and she's not pregnant doesn't mean she can't get pregnant either....

Just bc I played Russian roulette for a round and won doesn't mean the next round won't kill me....

You're not dead or infected bc either you have a bi-directional filter as stated earlier or bc you've been lucky. If you want to keep doing your thing thats your choice brother. Just trying to make the risks known to others is all.

I use it till the filtration slows to a painfully slow drip which is a couple vials worth. Remember I filter each pin individually
Here's the kicker dude... One use only, no longer sterile. I get thay guys will do what they do, but best practice is to use all equipment only once. Not sure what guys are paying for wheel filters, but saving $$ is not worth injecting the bacteria imo

You're not dead or infected bc either you have a bi-directional filter as stated earlier or bc you've been lucky. If you want to keep doing your thing thats your choice brother. Just trying to make the risks known to others is all.

This was also my point.

Ok I see it was covered. But to be clear for anyone that gives a shit, a pure harm reduction approach requires new equipment every time