mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

When getting sterilized vials from say GPZ, do you trust that they are sterile or do you perform any further steps to ensure that they are?

Sterilized vials are already sealed. nothing you can do to sterilize them unless you take the top off which would then contaminate them anyway.

I'm pretty sure that Mike has exited from meso!!!
I talked to him through email earlier and from what I gather he just couldnt take the name calling and bashing of his faith!!
I really wish he wouldnt of left I thought that there was a place for him here as long as the problems were taken care of!!! I'm sure most of you felt the same way!!!
Any thoughts guys!!!
He said that he was taking take care of replacements for the people he owed and that he was still going to be on his board.

I talked to him through email earlier and from what I gather he just couldnt take the name calling and bashing of his faith!!
I really wish he wouldnt of left I thought that there was a place for him here as long as the problems were taken care of!!! I'm sure most of you felt the same way!!!
Any thoughts guys!!!
He said that he was taking take care of replacements for the people he owed and that he was still going to be on his board.
He didn't mention anything to me about leaving Meso, I wouldn't speak for him either. He did messaged me earlier today and apologized for getting angry on the thread at me and said he still wanted to compensate me for my tests, as this was what he had promised to do. This is all I've heard

I hope I'm wrong and he's changed his mind but I know what I read and that's what it said!!!
I'm not talking for mike I'm telling you what he said in his message!!!

I hope I'm wrong and he's changed his mind but I know what I read and that's what it said!!!
I'm not talking for mike I'm telling you what he said in his message!!!
I didn't say you were speaking for him... I said that "I" won't speak for him (meaning I'm not going to interpret the message he sent me any which way). I don't know what he sent you, so he very well could have said this

Okay sorry buddy!!! I'm illiterate sometimes!!!
See I misinterpreted your message so I very well could've done the same with his!!!
I really hope that it all works out for him either way it goes. I know he has had problems but he was on the right track to fixing them. I know there have been people that have had problems to which nobody knows all of the details except for those two!!!
I'd say the name calling and questions of my faith would've made me flip too!!!
I know some wanna see what type of person someone is by making them flip their shit but sometimes it goes too far!!

Mike is and always has been a busines$man, first and foremost. If he gives 20% to his church that's up to him. He should give back to the board in someway....as should Astro and any Successful source.
It's easier to get to church on time driving your own Cadillac than it is depending on Public transportation. It's easier to concentrate on the sermon with a full stomach than on an empty one .

Yea I joined here a while back but never posted until getting invited a month or so back. I ended up on steroidology of all places lol
You're the Doc from Ugbb, correct? If you are you know what you're talking about and we can learn from you. If you aren't you should change your handle cuz you can't measure up.

Any thoughts guys!!!

MStrong hasn't exited anything yet... I spoke with him on the phone yesterday...

I sent an unopened vial of his TestE 300 to be tested... This is the same batch that @Marcus had. I can't give out much info now and I was VERY hesitant to do any favors for MStrong after everything that had transpired here over the past few days with Jballz, Colt, and Tile...

MStrong hasn't exited anything yet... I spoke with him on the phone yesterday...

I sent an unopened vial of his TestE 300 to be tested... This is the same batch that @Marcus had. I can't give out much info now and I was VERY hesitant to do any favors for MStrong after everything that had transpired here over the past few days with Jballz, Colt, and Tile...
Goddam your on the phone with MS?

Yeah I hope that I'm wrong!!! I'm just reiterating what he wrote in an email!!!
Maybe he meant that he had to leave meso just for a day or a short period of time!!! I didn't take it that way though