mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I haven't been on Meso as much as normal the last couple of weeks, so maybe I am behind. Am I wrong for having assumed that we came to the conclusion that it was underdosed a couple of weeks back? I am not being sarcastic, I just assumed we had drawn that conclusion already - or am I off?
lol, you are most definitely NOT wrong. Mikestrong seemed to think that the 24 hour mark would have been a better bet for some reason, even though we had already figured out through literature that the 48 hour mark on enant and Cyp esters would be better, so I got them anyway for our own purposes and comparison more than anything. I also wanna see the difference with a once a week dose

I'm gettin blood on thurs.

Would it benefit the board for me to do 600mg in one shot on Wednesday? I've been doin 300 2x/week.

Side note my nose just started pourin blood. Not sure if I should be nervous.

You should get bloods based on the pin schedule you have been using. The full dose pin won't prove anything without baseline values of the split pins. Make sense?

Go see a damn doctor.

I'm gettin blood on thurs.

Would it benefit the board for me to do 600mg in one shot on Wednesday? I've been doin 300 2x/week.

Not to make light of the situation, but seeing as how low bloods have been coming back for everyone, I think the person it would benefit most to double the dosage would be YOU Luca, because then you might be getting somewhere near a normal dosage.:eek:

lol, you are most definitely NOT wrong. Mikestrong seemed to think that the 24 hour mark would have been a better bet for some reason, even though we had already figured out through literature that the 48 hour mark on enant and Cyp esters would be better, so I got them anyway for our own purposes and comparison more than anything. I also wanna see the difference with a once a week dose
We should come up with a protocol that reflects this....

You should get bloods based on the pin schedule you have been using. The full dose pin won't prove anything without baseline values of the split pins. Make sense?

Go see a damn doctor.

Just googled it and it seems it's somewhat common w anavar use.

I've been takin it for like 2 weeks. Was a mix of ms and astros var. But past few days have been astro only. Yesterday Was first day at 100mg. But I'll prob stick to 80mg after this.

Just googled it and it seems it's somewhat common w anavar use.

I've been takin astros var only for the past few days. Yesterday Was first day at 100mg. But I'll prob stick to 80mg after this.

Gotta love Dr. Google. I was thinking overdosed test but I may be way off base with that.

Not to make light of the situation, but seeing as how low bloods have been coming back for everyone, I think the person it would benefit most to double the dosage would be YOU Luca, because then you might be getting somewhere near a normal dosage.:eek:

If my bloods come back low i def will up my test. Only a few more weeks on cycle. Gotta make the most of it.

Just didn't know if it would give an accurate portrayal of his gear dosed at 600mg. I'm gonna pin 300 as usual for the test though.

I haven't been on Meso as much as normal the last couple of weeks, so maybe I am behind. Am I wrong for having assumed that we came to the conclusion that it was underdosed a couple of weeks back? I am not being sarcastic, I just assumed we had drawn that conclusion already - or am I off?
You're not wrong but there was an assertion made by MS a few days ago that perhaps the gear wasn't under dosed but rather there was an anomaly with the blood work. I don't think he has actually acknowledged it is under dosed. I was merely pointing to the obvious fact that there is now a mounting body of evidence to make the argument irrefutable at this point.