mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Noooooooo!!!!
Im not playing murder the messenger!!!I'm not being a liaison between you guys and him!!!! I will be the one who gets flamed on for being a freaking schill!!!
I just thought you guys would like to know. I know I would!!
You don't want any part of this if it goes where I think it is going. Wise decision.

Integrity. Honor. Words that were used here as the cornerstone of this so called old school source. Clearly I have a different understanding of what old school is. The dudes I know are stand up guys who are hard as fucking nails. This guy went weak at the knees at the first sign of being questioned. Meh

Yeah I'm already getting cursed at by Colt44 for using too many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Colt!!!!!

Noooooooo!!!!
Im not playing murder the messenger!!!I'm not being a liaison between you guys and him!!!! I will be the one who gets flamed on for being a freaking schill!!!
I just thought you guys would like to know. I know I would!!

I am not sure I understand your motivation for posting what he told you in private then, if you are so against being involved? Why get involved if you don't want to be involved?

You already delivered the message that he told you he was bailing - but now you don't want to be his messenger?

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

I am not sure I understand your motivation for posting what he told you in private then, if you are so against being involved? Why get involved if you don't want to be involved?

You already delivered the message that he told you he was bailing - but now you don't want to be his messenger?

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
He wants to feel involved in the thread/community, and give what he thinks (which it very well might be) pertinent information that he was given in private. It sounds like nothing more than an attention grab. If it was one or 2 posts, then whatever, but he continues to talk about it and carry it on, therefore making me feel like he is more akin to a teenage girl with daddy issues than someone who should be taken seriously.

Yeah I'm not saying what your trying to say.
I'm not involving myself any more than what I already have. I involved myself for you guys. That's what members are suppose to do. Look out for each other. Would you not want to know. Would you flame on me if I knew all along that people were sending him money and he was bailing.

I'm not involving myself any more than what I already have. I involved myself for you guys. That's what members are suppose to do. Look out for each other. Would you not want to know. Would you flame on me if I knew all along that people were sending him money and he was bailing.
You're jumping to the assumption that because he is no longer posting on this board, that anybody from here who sends him money is just throwing it in the toilet. I'm sure if anybody emailed him, he would still take your order, send you your gear and you'd be fine. Not posting on meso, and closing your business are not one in the same, and you seem to think they are.

Now, I don't really care either way, but at least speak clearly and accurately, stop being so reactionary and worrying about getting flamed. Who the fuck cares? Say what you mean and mean what you say bro. Stop worrying about people's reactions, and be a fucking man.

Here comes DMT31 who got mad at me yesterday for asking about a whatman filter. You still mad about that big guy. Yes please give me the unwarranted attention of being a bad person for trying to look out for other meso members!!!

You are obviously in consistent contact with him, you say you posted his intent here to help everyone out in understanding the situation but don't want to ask if you can post the exact message? Sounds ridiculous to me

Here comes DMT31 who got mad at me yesterday for asking about a whatman filter. You still mad about that big guy. Yes please give me the unwarranted attention of being a bad person for trying to look out for other meso members!!!
I honestly didn't even realize that was you... Dude, you take this shit way more seriously than I do. I don't hold onto weird internet grudges. I forget people's usernames that I disagree with, because WHO FUCKING CARES. You have your opinion, I have mine, I just happen to think your's is complete horse shit. Again WHO FUCKING CARES. Grow up.

What's with all the hate on this guy who has said ms isn't coming back? I agree that it needs come directly from the source, but are you sure he would even come back here to state that after the way he has bitched and moaned this past week?

You guys can take your anger and frustrations out on me I don't give a fuck!!! I'm too busy to ask all of these questions and post my emails between you and MS. I knew I was going to get flamed on for stating what he said in an email but I wanted the members to know. I know that I would!
Say anything you will about me I know who I am and you don't. I welcome anybody that wants to try and piss me off or make me mad!!! Take it out on me. My ego can take it. Cmon I know there are some really good assholes out there that can make up some mean shot on the fly.
I have to get ready for work but I'll check back in around 8 or so!!!

We need to change the SCOC no more grandfathering in. Fucking just another scammer. Smh
I've said it in private and I believe openly. I never liked that clause. Members wanted it. I say put or shut up. Old or new.

Stop talking about honor and show some. Test your damn products before sending them out. The days of "I've never had a complaint" are over. Of course not if no one tests your gear! Meso has ushered in a member base for the better. One that holds sources accountable through testing. If you're not up to the task, there's the damn door.

I can't speak for Johnny but it was never my intent to run MS off. (Not that i am taking credit for it, or care that he is gone) He not once owned up to his mistakes. He pointed the finger every step of the way. At the lab/remailer, China, and even the customer!! I'm not going to sit idly by while bullshit is being spewed. ESPECIALLY since he didn't even test his products. Didn't have anyone to do it? Sure got someone to pretty quickly AFTER the fact.

Then instead of coming on here and apologizing, correcting HIS mistakes, and then announcing his exit, he tells a member by email. Does this reflect honor and respect? Not in my book. What do I know though? I've only been here "7" months(still trying to count that one up). I couldn't possibly be making sense.

You guys can take your anger and frustrations out on me I don't give a fuck!!! I'm too busy to ask all of these questions and post my emails between you and MS. I knew I was going to get flamed on for stating what he said in an email but I wanted the members to know. I know that I would!
Say anything you will about me I know who I am and you don't. I welcome anybody that wants to try and piss me off or make me mad!!! Take it out on me. My ego can take it. Cmon I know there are some really good assholes out there that can make up some mean shot on the fly.
Stop with the chick drama.

What's with all the hate on this guy who has said ms isn't coming back? I agree that it needs come directly from the source, but are you sure he would even come back here to state that after the way he has bitched and moaned this past week?
Buckeye came here and said MS said he was not coming back, all that was asked of him (since he is speaking wih mike) was that he asks mike if he can post the message, that's it. It's a simple request

Andddddd your credibility dwindles...