mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I just heard from him again and he confirmed it !!! He's outty
He said that service will go on through his board!!! He gave an updated price list and said that he will take care of the floaters!!!
Still going through with testing !!!
I just thought you guys would like to know. I Don't mean to ruffle any feathers but you can take the info any way you want!!!

He said that service will go on through his board!!! He gave an updated price list and said that he will take care of the floaters!!!
I just thought you guys would like to know. I Don't mean to ruffle any feathers but you can take the info any way you want!!!
At least he can silence members on his boards

Actually, I bet it comes back higher, but at a really low purity. The whole purity thing confuses the hell out of me, and I have seen it explained in a bunch of different ways. That will be a fun argument to debate w/ MS after all this if that is the case.

Pathetic, things got tough and he ran away. Some source he was. He's going to kick it on his board where he can censor what is said and try to save his name.

Does he plan to at least share the test results?

The big bad members of meso ran him off boo fcking who . To me a man is one who can admit mistakes and face them.

I was contacted yesterday by ms to replace floater vial .. But with what I ask ? I think replacements are well worth waiting for the testing to come back . No reason to replace junk with junk

The big bad members of meso ran him off boo fcking who . To me a man is one who can admit mistakes and face them.

I was contacted yesterday by ms to replace floater vial .. But with what I ask ? I think replacements are well worth waiting for the testing to come back . No reason to replace junk with junk
That's why I asked the question. If he can't say to us "yes I admit the gear was under dosed and I'll replace it with new raws that are properly dosed because I've tested them" then why would anyone want his replacement gear? You have to admit there's a problem before you correct the problem.

My apologies then... I had no idea those were his motives yesterday when I spoke with him for a good amount of time.

It ended with me sending a sample to a lab and the other gear I had back to him.

I will see now if he is true to his word with what he has promised me.

Man running a black market steroid ring must be the SHIT! You can sell what ever you want. No testing or regulations to ensure product quality. No taxes and when shit gets tough just pick up your operation and sell to a censored forum! Worst case scenario shut down shop change names and BAM your the new guy on the block! Im in the wrong business

The new price list included a new brand by ISOVET!!!old quality vet from Mexico!!!
Again I don't know anything else but what he wrote.
Thanks bigjohnny513

Hmm... ask him if he plans to announce that in this thread. I definitely believe you that he said that to you, but I would like to see him state this himself.

Also, ask him if in the event that he does not announce it here, if you can post his PM as his official announcement.

Surely if that is his intent, then his customers deserve to hear it from him.

Hey on the bright side, if you want some test 75, you know where to go.

Noooooooo!!!!
Im not playing murder the messenger!!!I'm not being a liaison between you guys and him!!!! I will be the one who gets flamed on for being a freaking schill!!!
I just thought you guys would like to know. I know I would!!

In my experience anyone who constantly talks about things like honor and integrity is completely full of shit..

He was called a few names and he tucks tail and runs.. What the fuck did he expect?? He fucked members here out of more than 100k I'm sure in the last few months and screwed up countless cycles..

He better make everyone whole or I'll blast this shit over all the boards and make sure the first 20 things that pop up when someone googles "MikeStrong" is that he's a fucking scammer..

Noooooooo!!!!
Im not playing murder the messenger!!!I'm not being a liaison between you guys and him!!!! I will be the one who gets flamed on for being a freaking schill!!!
I just thought you guys would like to know. I know I would!!
Enough with the fucking exclamation points.