mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I've said it in private and I believe openly. I never liked that clause. Members wanted it. I say put or shut up. Old or new.

Stop talking about honor and show some. Test your damn products before sending them out. The days of "I've never had a complaint" are over. Of course not if no one tests your gear! Meso has ushered in a member base for the better. One that holds sources accountable through testing. If you're not up to the task, there's the damn door.

I can't speak for Johnny but it was never my intent to run MS off. (Not that i am taking credit for it, or care that he is gone) He not once owned up to his mistakes. He pointed the finger every step of the way. At the lab/remailer, China, and even the customer!! I'm not going to sit idly by while bullshit is being spewed. ESPECIALLY since he didn't even test his products. Didn't have anyone to do it? Sure got someone to pretty quickly AFTER the fact.

Then instead of coming on here and apologizing, correcting HIS mistakes, and then announcing his exit, he tells a member by email. Does this reflect honor and respect? Not in my book. What do I know though? I've only been here "7" months(still trying to count that one up). I couldn't possibly be making sense.
Well said COLT show em the fuckin door

You guys can take your anger and frustrations out on me I don't give a fuck!!! I'm too busy to ask all of these questions and post my emails between you and MS. I knew I was going to get flamed on for stating what he said in an email but I wanted the members to know. I know that I would!
Say anything you will about me I know who I am and you don't. I welcome anybody that wants to try and piss me off or make me mad!!! Take it out on me. My ego can take it. Cmon I know there are some really good assholes out there that can make up some mean shot on the fly.
I have to get ready for work but I'll check back in around 8 or
you are too busy to post a picture of the message that mike told you he was gone for good? Yet you've got apparently all the time in the world to post long winded responses?
say anything about you cuz you know who you are? Make up some shit? What in the fuck does that even mean? you came out of nowhere with the claim that Mike was probably going to leave, then you double down and say he is gone for good yet you post no definitive proof. And when we bring it to your attention that you need to provide the proof you turn into a drama bitch. Right now all you've done is stir up shit. If you are trying to get forever blackballed on Meso for being a liar you're doing a good job.

Last edited:
Not to be a dick, but I read the last 30 pages really closely yesterday.
He first said he was not accepting new customers. He then continued attacks/exchanges with members. He then restated he was not accepting new customers until issue was resolved, he would follow through with replacements, he would post testing results when they were done, and he was leaving Meso. He restated he was leaving again and has not posted since. I can do screen grabs, but it is mixed in with the back and forth. I tend to think that was it. Maybe he will stick to his word and post testing, but I doubt he will be posting here again.

Ms new avatar is great lol.

So my leg is finally healed. 2 full weeks. Trained them today. I could tell my fucked up leg was weak and my other was over compensating.

I have no idea if I'm getting replacements. He said he was goin to and throw in a bunch extra but I have no idea if they'll ever show. I gave my address again but who knows. I'm not crossing my fingers. If I cared more Id email and confirm but to be honest Id rather just get pharm and stop fuckin w this half dosed dirty shit.

No more Grandfathered sources
Mandatory pics of Brewing Equipment (with date, different angles)
HPLC & MS testing
1.) Periodic testing of raws, not just one time
2.) Periodic Testing of all vials.

All items sold need to be sent in for
testing

● post up customers bloodwork if possible●

7 day T/A

Just my opinion opinion

mikestrong said:
MEMBERs of THE VIP.

Like to come to you first hand about the REASON I have left MESO as a source.

I have nothing really against MESO, & hope to stay on as member.

Since I joined MESO in June, it took me some time to get used to the way things are done there.

But soon enough things where going smooth I was getting orders & delivering them fast, no order did not make it to its destination.

One member in Australia said he did not get his PACK, but had no SEIZURE Proof, he was offered 50%, then 75% REFUND, but would not take it & insisted on me shipping again, even though we had a agreed on a 50% reship only, also he would not SHOW PROOF OF MAIL ADDY.

After this issue, was over things where smooth again & members where posting up results of their gains & their pumps. Also LABMAX came back positive on the PRODUCTS.

I have since heard that LABMAX is not a quality or accurate method to TEST GEAR.

But then some BLOOD WORD was done & the began to discuss among themselves if they numbers where good, some said that a SR. SCULLY has said that a 10x result is the way to know, others said 8x-10, most I believe agreed that 7x was good & so on there seemed to be a difference in opinion.

When I looked it up online a site spoke of high estrogen being a cause in low test as they take up receptors, this was met with insults & I was called a bs for mentioning this.

I aplogized & said I did not really know about the subject that well. I went on MESO many hours reading & then posted similar links to info about RECEPTORs & TEST in the blood.

These where not relevant it seemed. I called a local DOC, who does TRT here where I live.

He told me that RECEPTORS can get saturated. I mentioned this on MESO only to be attacked again.

At this point some where saying that STRONG GEAR was under dosed & it was so cause I had never tested it & cause of the BLOOD tests coming back lower than the RANGE they believed/where sure of to be correct.

So I went to my US REM, A major LAB on some boards, he sells same gear under diff name & fronts to me, So basically I owe him after the VIPs get their gear, I just could not believe or think that he would under dose STRONG GEAR, after we have worked together for many years.

Also I had not had complaints up until then from MEMBERs on here.

So he assured me that it was not under dosed & that the BLOOD TEST are not an indicator to figuring out if a vial is dosed correctly.

Another member on MESO got Blood Work also & again the results where low to the set of rankings.

Now I was being called names. So at this point I spoke with several VETs on there & my US REM many many times about this, as well as the Dr in my area

The solution given to my by all is that the ONLY WAY TO BE SURE, is to MASS SPEC the products CONCENTRATION in mg.

So I set out to find a LAB & began to plan & post up about how I was going to do it in the most honest way so all would know that I had not been able to fix the TESTS.

I found a lab & MY US REM immediately was for TESTING 10 of his RAWS & paying for them himself.

I was impressed & happy, I would also have 2-3 members on MESO send in their vials to have them tested & pay for this.

Then at this same time on VIP on MESO got an infection in the quad, he posted up & now my gear was considered worse by the MEMBERS, I spoke with the VIP & agreed to exchange the GEAR & apologized.

My US REM made a more defensive statement to me that many time there are ALLERGIC reactions or even un sanitary methods used that can cause this. But that the LAB are always blamed.

I did NOT argue with the MESO members, this point, But apologized instead & wanted to make it good.

Then shortly after some members I am not sure of the numbers complained of crystal, & unconstituted gear. I asked them to REHEAT it after talking with the US REM about this NEW ISSUE.

Now many on MESO where not happy that I was NOT the LAB myself.

But as I mentioned in my first post I was using a US REM / LAB & that this is a much safer way for me & them.

Then I had some members showing pics of floating particles,

I again was worried & concerned & took this issue to my US REM.

Here where his first comments:

------------------EMAIL COPIES-----------------

I notice a handful of VIPS who have been ordering throughout the years, where r the floaters in their vials?
Its because there are none and they are happy, thus the reason they keep reordering.
I think u have come across a few new VIPS who will bitch about anything and everything.

Floaters I will replace the items and I would NEVER use EO in anything I produce.

A super solvent is used for compounds with no esters or high mg items.
Again what the VIP ordered does not contain a super solvent, but it may
have contained MCT oil which some users have reported as having issues.

Not sure what else to add.

The problem with the dates u have supplied is I was using MCT oil, some members
reported painful injections and knotting, even I received a few knots but they go
away once your body gets use to the oil. As far as floaters, I dont buy it.
And I have gone back to Grape seed oil within the past month.
So there should be few complaints.

__________________END______________

One member did labmax on all 3 of his ANAVAR bags, to claim that 2 of the 3 had D-BOL, he later said sorry it was only 1 of 3! I asked him to send in his 1 of 3 that he claimed had D-BOL for MASS SPEC, so we could test it properly.

At this point I was between my new clients complaints & my US REM of many years.

So I took all the issues to my US REM, I did not have to argue much for him to agree to replace all the vials with PARTICLES in them.

About the ANAVAR he wanted to TEST it to show it was indeed ANAVAR & not D-BOL as claimed.

Here are the email copies from the US REM:

-----------------EMAIL COPIES-----------------

Floaters I will replace the items and I would NEVER use EO in anything I produce.

A super solvent is used for compounds with no esters or high mg items.
Again what the VIP ordered does not contain a super solvent, but it may
have contained MCT oil which some users have reported as having issues.

Not sure what else to add.

The problem with the dates u have supplied is I was using MCT oil, some members
reported painful injections and knotting, even I received a few knots but they go
away once your body gets use to the oil. As far as floaters, I dont buy it.
And I have gone back to Grape seed oil within the past month.
So there should be few complaints.

You need to sleep well, not your fault a few are complaining without solid proof. Yes the filler is
vanilla or chocolate protein powder. But I will say again the var is
var and dbol is dbol, they are not switched nor do they even go into the same colored capsule

This VIP talks like he knows a few things about chemistry yet relies on a labmax test?
I have never nor would I ever use something other than what the label states.
Maybe there is dbol in the protein powder, would not be the first time a supplement
company used anabolics in their supplements.

Labmax is a joke and is not recognized by any lab testing authority as being reliable,
labmax even puts up a disclosure saying the test results are not reliable.
I will send off a gram of the var powder to get tested.
Until a real lab tests the var, its all just bro science that is getting posted.

Again I have no complaints about Var from anyone else but these few VIPS, my girl was recently
on it as well.
__________________END__________________

One VIP on MESO posted up that there NOW was no particles in his vial, after he stated that all 4 vials had particles, he stated that the particles, where just BLACK COLORING on the INSIDE of the label.

None the less we would of course replace all the others VIAL with a picture.

But now at this point the MEMBERS on MESO where beginning to attack me from left & right.

As they call themselves the POSEY & the names of those that are called to ATTACK you are:

JOHNNYBALLZ, VOLTRRADER, BIG BEN.

So I would not sit iddly by and be called DRUG DEALER & other things that where just to nasty for me as a SOURCE who take the RISK for the MEMBERS on there.

They seem to think I do it ONLY FOR the money & not cause I like helping others as well.

The time I spent on MESO I met many good good people, but it was not a friendly place with friendly posts, members who supported a source in any way, where called DICK-RIDDERS by others or SOURCE FAN, Dick in their mouths, Sperm, JIZZ, this was just done so that the posey could isolate their target.

I spoke up against many things, to see if any of the members would react, but they only came to behind the scene to tell me to just walk away, not to comment to ignore JOHNNYBALLZ, COLT44,

These members seem to thrive of nasty language & just always support a client, never once did they come to me to ask my side, nor did they even ask the clients for email proof.

Basically one would say anything & then they would attack & side with that one.

Then later when the other side was explained, they would just drop away like they never said anything.

I guess I am to old-school for the MESO crowd, cause being called a DRUG-DEALER on there, was just to shame me or place me below their level I guess. But never have I seen that in our community.

As a source who provides meds that are sold over the counter where I live, traveled many countries that sell AAS over the counter, some don't. I guess things have changed in the US since I was there, since they now consider AAS drugs & SOURCEs are DRUG - DEALERs, So I guess according to MESO you guys are DRUG-USERS.

This is just kind of below what I need to feel to do this service. So I left there. There was pretty much no one there that would side with me.

They just where scared to speak up against the POSEY.

You know this may sound really far out, but the first week I got to MESO a follow OLD VET SOURCE contacted me & said "YOU CAN'T SOURCE ON MESO without PAYING THEM OF".

This is what I was told, I to be honest don't really believe this even after what happened.

I mean we are to TEST 10 RAW powder, no 11, cause they wanted this done.

You all know how hard it is to test things these days? It is also dangerous!

So after I gave it my all, it was not enough for them to stop attacking me, so I left, I don't need the extra income to be treated badly.

I will stay calm & cool.

I do still owe members REPLACEMENT for FLOATERS so if you see anyone saying they are owed & have not gotten their things PLZ LMK so I can make sure I get them taken care of.

The GEAR is owed by my US REM who in turn I owe money to, so I can surely leverage him to make sure all get what they are owed, even a gift to some of them.

Again this is NOT coming out of my pocket, so if any say I am not paying my end up or not giving them the replacement PLZ come to me, I have not a sinlge reason that they should not get it. On the other hand I have many reasons to protect my name to make sure they get what they are owed fair & square.

Respect

mikestrong

It was obviously insulting to members who were particularly angry (rightly so), and naming them was completely BS, but other than that and being way too long winded and detailed... He at least admitted there were legit problems. He minimized them, but to mention there was infection etc... I am actually pretty surprised. Not saying it was accurate, just way different than what I expected I guess.

Thanks for the message man. That was about as expected. If anyone noticed, he was getting fronted by his US rem lab and steroids are legal in his country, but MS did always claim that he pinned his own gear and his gains were great... I find that odd

I read it pretty quick but didn't notice what he planned on doing as compensation for the underdosed gear? All I saw him say he'd replace are the floater vials..

It's comical how he's still talking about e2 and receptors..

Wow and I thought I came in and calmed the posse down. So much for going soft there Big Paul. Hey when did we name ourselves the Posey BTW

I still don't feel I was out of line. OK, maybe with a couple comments but he deserved it IMO though

I don't think so either. In his attempts to discredit me the motherfucker said I probably work for another source then that I must be with "the LAW"!! Fuck him..

It's his board. He can post what he wants. As long as he keeps his secondhand, under dosed, floater filled gear over there and away from our members, I am good. Not losing sleep here. As MS said, "My conscience is clean."
Whether you were or not... Not very professional to NAME YOU in the post. I would be really pissed about that.