mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

@Marcus you are a true example of what we all need to follow. I have some blood work to get done and I think after that I am done with the underground. I will hang out in other threads if you guys want continue this game with these guys who call themselves sources go ahead. In the end none of them will stay accountable at some point they will blame everybody but themselves.

Vol, you're in the "posey" now, there is no getting out of the underground!! We will however allow you a short break.. :)

Buckeye came here and said MS said he was not coming back, all that was asked of him (since he is speaking wih mike) was that he asks mike if he can post the message, that's it. It's a simple request

you are too busy to post a picture of the message that mike told you he was gone for good? Yet you've got apparently all the time in the world to post long winded responses?
say anything about you cuz you know who you are? Make up some shit? What in the fuck does that even mean? you came out of nowhere with the claim that Mike was probably going to leave, then you double down and say he is gone for good yet you post no definitive proof. And when we bring it to your attention that you need to provide the proof you turn into a drama bitch. Right now all you've done is stir up shit. If you are trying to get forever blackballed on Meso for being a liar you're doing a good job.

Yeah guys I didn't have time right then and there to ask MS questions and post the emails here. I had to hurry up and get ready for work.
DMT31 You kept asking me questions and getting mad at me so of course I'm going to answer and defend myself.
You made it about me I was trying to help out others.

Yeah guys I didn't have time right then and there to ask MS questions and post the emails here. I had to hurry up and get ready for work.
DMT31 You kept asking me questions and getting mad at me so of course I'm going to answer and defend myself.
You made it about me I was trying to help out others.
No you made it about you, i just pointed it out. Again, I don't really care. Best of luck

So mike hit me up. I'm def not a dick rider just updating on how he's Handeling my situation. He does check in and asks how im doin.

He said he can replace my stuff or wait until mass specs come out. So we'll see what happens.

It is simple Tile too many guys around here think if in the background they snuggle up to a source they will get extras or some sort of top shelf stash of gear. They are always jockeying for gear. They know who they we know who they are. They are here for themselves not for the community. Oh
they will speak like they are . They are you know the type you guys ever see Platoon the ass kissing Sergeant snuggles up to top so he can save his own ass having every disregard for his fellow soldiers. These guys sit in the weeds and circumvent what we do here. Always chirping through pm and emails. It is ok to just want gear but dont try to weasel in here and expect that to be possible to many fence riders. Then there are those of us through time that realize we have something special here no interest in extra goodies, free samples, sales and special offers just give us what is stated on the bottle. They love the illusion of the posse it is an easy out. Now there are newer members here lately that have shown and are drawn to what is being done. Admittingly even by Mike Strong who stated he has never been anywhere like Meso with its testing. So we are doing things right but I believe Brutus said it once it doesn't matter we are kidding ourselves if we really believe we can keep this guys accountable. Instead of MS upping his game he bolted he likes easy money. So at this point have we finally reached the point to take Meso were it really should be. A open board that test everybody and not letting any source distribute in our backyard. A place were one can't say we work for some magic source in the sky because there are no sources here. A place where guys can cross reference the othwher sources from other sites to quickly see if there is blood work or labmax and even Mass Spec. I ask you guys do we really need these sources here.

Yeah I'm done arguing about some bullshit.
DMT31 you have a good night as well!!
For whatever it's worth I have some bloods coming in next week for MS tri blend 100mg,
Test prop.

So who's the old vet that MS claims told him you can't source here without paying them off? The facts are mostly correct in his account from his side of the story, seems odd he would just make that up.

@ajntorinj thanks for posting this up brother. I was going to post it but instead I wrote a somewhat polite comment on that thread to try and get Mike to come here and post it himself but oh well everyone has seen it now. Seriously though thanks for posting it.

@Marcus you are a true example of what we all need to follow. I have some blood work to get done and I think after that I am done with the underground. I will hang out in other threads if you guys want continue this game with these guys who call themselves sources go ahead. In the end none of them will stay accountable at some point they will blame everybody but themselves.
I'm with you on that VT. It's going to be the same story with every ugl that comes through here.

Had my money on htp and ms. Wrong on both counts.

So who's the old vet that MS claims told him you can't source here without paying them off? The facts are mostly correct in his account from his side of the story, seems odd he would just make that up.
You know I have.seen.several sources come through here and say this. As far as mostly correct.but.unwilling to take accountability and passing the.buck.

You know I have.seen.several sources come through here and say this. As far as mostly correct.but.unwilling to take accountability and passing the.buck.
Oh yah for sure I'm not commenting on his view of it. I'm only saying this cuz we claim to not be a source board (but we are) and if this shit is going on behind the scenes it changes my opinion of this place and cements my view that sources need not be here.

Oh yah for sure I'm not commenting on his view of it. I'm only saying this cuz we claim to not be a source board (but we are) and if this shit is going on behind the scenes it changes my opinion of this place and cements my view that sources need not be here.
Sources or not It wouldn't change. Schill's would still exist. This is a big place at meso and not always as it seems.

Sponsors

Latest posts