mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

All I know is if anyone is getting paid by sources I will teabag your fucking corpse. Niggas is broke these days and I ain't gettin no dough off this shit.

Fucking dick ridder posey.

We need to make a mike strong rap song . The Hook will be

Fucking dick ride posey

And float float floater

Im just catching up on this thread. Its fucked up that guys like @Marcus and @mghoward74 and alot of other good dudes on here got burnt. It stills makes me extremely pissed that I vouched for a couple guys to become VIPs. I ordered from Mike too, but always ordered small so it wasnt bad for me. In all honesty I was blinded by mikes track record and and how alot of people said he was good. On the other hand, wkm like @johnnyBALLZ and @Brutus called him out from the beginning. Now that I see the trend I can fully understand where these guys are coming from. I wont ever fully trust nor vouch for a source ever again. We have to stick together as members and start shutting sources down asap as they dont comply with the scoc. Theres no reason this should be easy for them with all the money they make.
I went to bat for him too, giving him the benefit of the doubt. Not any longer, now I'm a cynical fuck and I won't trust any source again. So I'm right there with you @Ozzy619

I for one am greatful for meso and the underground. It's the only place truly vetting sources, it sucks that there is so many scumbags out there peddling aas but let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater. Meso is the only place to go where you can read honest reports about a source without censorship.

OZZY,
You cannot feel bad about putting your name to this. Other WKMs backed MS and even recommended him to me directly. They should not feel bad either. This is the game we have chosen to play and most the time we lose when it comes to these public guys. Nothing new. But a positive way of looking at this, is that MS is exposed for his low dosed gear and floaties. This will get around to other forums. There is no way around that. And that is where MESO's strength is.

IMHO: No sources should be allowed on MESO, PERIOD.

Like I said yesterday, I will have a hard time trusting any public sources again. This shit is just not that important to me.

I would rather see some type of buyers club in place (I understand most the ramifications and legalities involved) here on MESO that supports a specific brewer or two. Someone that has been a long time member and has been proven to know his trade. There has to be some way of doing this. And in doing this you create a self empowered community so dumbass' like me don't get sucked into this bullshit.

I am still undecided on what I should do here with the MS gear I have. I keep flip flopping if I should just toss the gear, try for a refund......

Also, should I send this bottle of T Cyp to MS for testing? IDK.

This is some convoluted bullshit. Time to beg the old Doc again for TRT or go to prohormones again. LOL

Good Grief.

Im just catching up on this thread. Its fucked up that guys like @Marcus and @mghoward74 and alot of other good dudes on here got burnt. It stills makes me extremely pissed that I vouched for a couple guys to become VIPs. I ordered from Mike too, but always ordered small so it wasnt bad for me. In all honesty I was blinded by mikes track record and and how alot of people said he was good. On the other hand, wkm like @johnnyBALLZ and @Brutus called him out from the beginning. Now that I see the trend I can fully understand where these guys are coming from. I wont ever fully trust nor vouch for a source ever again. We have to stick together as members and start shutting sources down asap as they dont comply with the scoc. Theres no reason this should be easy for them with all the money they make.

Meso has been my training ground on AAS,when I came here I had been taking the word of a close friend instead of proven facts.I could care less if we have sources I now have the tools to make a better decision when making my next purchase. I know I haven't put my time in thats why I make very few posts, grandpa always told me keep ur mouth shut n learn. With that said I still.like the fact that if I want to speak my mind I dont have to worry about some mod deleting my post or banning me. Im not going anywhere this place has a vast amount of knowledge n some of very smart members who have always been there to help me.

The buyers club is a great freaking idea. There has to be a way to work this out. A great man once said that we have been given the keys to this kingdom and we can make what we want. I'm not smart enough to figure this out but I'm sure there's bound to be some WKM that can look at this idea with some intelligence.

I agree that it would take a special someone who knows how to protect theirselves in every which way. It would be very difficult to pull off. I'm glad that intelligent members such as yourselves are putting some thought into it!
Since I'm not up to par on this ill just shut up.

I agree that it would take a special someone who knows how to protect theirselves in every which way. It would be very difficult to pull off. I'm glad that intelligent members such as yourselves are putting some thought into it!
Since I'm not up to par on this ill just shut up.
Are you kidding me? Tor or no Tor . Offshore or not if LE wants you, your ass is grass. No amount of tech savvyness will protect you

I'm not Arguing but how did Mike strong make it sourcing for 15 years. I'm new to all of this so school me if you want and if you have time

Prob I see is all it takes is one member of club to get popped w/ a bunch of AAS in car or home. If LE has suspicions of said club = "well buddy...5 years or tell us who is brewing it and go home tonight". I am sure there are guys on here that wouldnt say a word. Also sure there are plenty that have families etc. & would have no other option. Even if they just have a screen name, that's enough probable cause to find out who you are. Maybe there is a way around this, but think this is the biggest issue to overcome.

I'm not Arguing but how did Mike strong make it sourcing for 15 years. I'm new to all of this so school me if you want and if you have time
MS does not live in US, so there is not a way to get warrants/subpoena email records etc. If he was in U.S. He would be in prison for 12 years.

In regards to my filter questions.

Response from GE/Whatman:

Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in the Whatman consumable products. We do not officially state that you can use these the Puradisc filters bi-directionally. However, I do believe some customers may have used it in this capacity at ½ the maximum pressure (100 psi) which is 50 psi. For research purposes, we usually recommend pulling up a solution or filling up the syringe barrel and then attaching the syringe filter and filtering through the inlet side to the outlet side.

That was this thread right? Haha

A "buyers club" isnt a good idea at all. That would centralize a target for LE. Who would take that risk?

I think there is ways around it and maybe I am being naive.
  1. Firstly, there would be no discussion on any forum about it.
  2. Each member is allowed limited quantities.
  3. Any transactions would have to be through a Dark Wallet type medium.
Yes, nothing is safe. But LE is not going to go for small quantities type of guys. They like the big fish.

Like I said, maybe I am being naive, but I am not willing to go with these public SRCs any longer and I will be surprised if many of you will.

This is not just about money. It is about the health of the product we receive. Knowing the ingredients the brewer is using would at least give us some knowledge and peace of mind.

Maybe not a buyers club. Something more underground and something small. I don't have the answers and that is quite obvious. But if we really believe in this MESO community, we really need to find another way that will benefit all. If not, these situations like the one at hand WILL keep on happening and these guys WILL keep taking our money and getting richer and eventually the members of the MESO community become disenfranchised and do not believe the MESO message any longer. Then the fuckers ultimately win.

It is in our (MESO) hands to break these sources patterns. The easiest way is NOT to use them at all. But if guys don't have another choice and have a competition coming up or just want to get on a cycle, the pattern starts all over. And that is ridicules and sad.

Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in the Whatman consumable products. We do not officially state that you can use these the Puradisc filters bi-directionally. However, I do believe some customers may have used it in this capacity at ½ the maximum pressure (100 psi) which is 50 psi. For research purposes, we usually recommend pulling up a solution or filling up the syringe barrel and then attaching the syringe filter and filtering through the inlet side to the outlet side.

I csn personally attest to the half pressure thing. It takes a very long time to pull the gear thru. But it works

Thanks for checking up on the @Colt44. Good to clarify this. Thanks