mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Dang, just realized that! Didn't even think about it as I was doing it (not the first time I have said that).

Guess I deserve this beating... come on Voltrader or tile - surely one of you guys can pile on too! Lol

naw.. its all good brother.. just aslong as we aint playing touch tag.. lol .

tl;dr:

Single dose 300mg/week Strong Gear testosterone enanthate (batch number 10102014) results in 1004ng/dL blood level.

Long version:

After @Marcus first poor blood results several weeks ago, I got in contact with @mikestrong . I offered to do bloodwork after a few more weeks on my current cycle if he was willing to foot part of the bill (50%) for credit as he did for others. I made this offer because I liked @mikestrong, I believed in the product, and I wanted to help him out because I liked how he did business. I said I would take a full week's dose and then have blood drawn. Usually I split the dose, but at the time there was some question about dose splitting vs one weekly bolus, so we wanted to see if there would be a difference (mathematically, blood levels should be higher if a large dose is administered after several weeks of split doses as opposed to several weeks at split dosages). I would then have blood drawn at 36 hours, as per what his local doctor said regarding peak blood levels.

There was some personal issues that prevented me from getting tested earlier. However, I am in the eighth week of a cycle consisting of 300mg/week of Strong Gear testosterone enanthate and 400mg/week trenbolone enanthate. The first three weeks I took 20mg/day of GP methasterone. I should add the the first two weeks of the cycle I finished off a vial of Watson testosterone cypionate. As part of my TRT, I take exemestane and HCG (~35mg and 500IU weekly on this cycle).

So, I took 133mg of trenbolone and 100mg of testosterone thrice weekly for seven and a half weeks. Then I took a 400mg dose of trenbolone and a 300mg dose of testosterone (both Strong Gear) and had blood drawn just shy of 48 hours later, due to limitations of my availability and the labs' hours.

Result: 1004 ng/dL total testosterone

1004 / 300 = 3.34, well below even the lower bound of the 7-10x rule.

The batch number and expiration date of the trenbolone 09212014 are September 2017. The batch number and expiration date of the testosterone are 10102014 and October 2017 .

How do I feel on this cycle? Admittedly, I have never tried trenbolone before. However, despite an injury that prevented me from training for the past several weeks, I maintained size and leanness. I also experience insomnia, whereas I usually sleep quite soundly with little delay. The first few weeks of the cycle saw steady gains, which I attribute to the methasterone, trenbolone, and the pharmacy testosterone. Clearly the testosterone is underdosed; the trenbolone may or may not be.

None of the vials contained floaters, crashed gear, etc.

Needless to say, I am not happy.

One of those reasons for my displeasure that I wish to reiterate concerns the US REM. @mikestrong, going by the post on his forum, takes the word of the guy accused of not doing his job, even though evidence abounds to the contrary. Of course the accused denies wrongdoing. One should not expect otherwise.

Right now, I am beside myself. @mikestrong should get in touch with me to correct this. We made initial contact on this forum, and I am sharing the results of the experiment he agreed to sponsor in the forum that we agreed I would share them in. However, I do not believe that will occur as he decided to leave. Dare I post the results to the VIP Board?

Attachments

• strong gear 12-6-14.jpg
    strong gear 12-6-14.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 30
tl;dr:

Single dose 300mg/week Strong Gear testosterone enanthate (batch number 10102014) results in 1004ng/dL blood level.

Long version:

After @Marcus first poor blood results several weeks ago, I got in contact with @mikestrong . I offered to do bloodwork after a few more weeks on my current cycle if he was willing to foot part of the bill (50%) for credit as he did for others. I made this offer because I liked @mikestrong, I believed in the product, and I wanted to help him out because I liked how he did business. I said I would take a full week's dose and then have blood drawn. Usually I split the dose, but at the time there was some question about dose splitting vs one weekly bolus, so we wanted to see if there would be a difference (mathematically, blood levels should be higher if a large dose is administered after several weeks of split doses as opposed to several weeks at split dosages). I would then have blood drawn at 36 hours, as per what his local doctor said regarding peak blood levels.

There was some personal issues that prevented me from getting tested earlier. However, I am in the eighth week of a cycle consisting of 300mg/week of Strong Gear testosterone enanthate and 400mg/week trenbolone enanthate. The first three weeks I took 20mg/day of GP methasterone. I should add the the first two weeks of the cycle I finished off a vial of Watson testosterone cypionate. As part of my TRT, I take exemestane and HCG (~35mg and 500IU weekly on this cycle).

So, I took 133mg of trenbolone and 100mg of testosterone thrice weekly for seven and a half weeks. Then I took a 400mg dose of trenbolone and a 300mg dose of testosterone (both Strong Gear) and had blood drawn just shy of 48 hours later, due to limitations of my availability and the labs' hours.

The batch number and expiration date of the trenbolone 09212014 are September 2017. The batch number and expiration date of the testosterone are 10102014 and October 2017 .

How do I feel on this cycle? Admittedly, I have never tried trenbolone before. However, despite an injury that prevented me from training for the past several weeks, I maintained size and leanness. I also experience insomnia, whereas I usually sleep quite soundly with little delay. The first few weeks of the cycle saw steady gains, which I attribute to the methasterone, trenbolone, and the pharmacy testosterone. Clearly the testosterone is underdosed; the trenbolone may or may not be.

One of those reasons for my displeasure that I wish to reiterate concerns the US REM. @mikestrong, going by the post on his forum, takes the word of the guy accused of not doing his job, even though evidence abounds to the contrary. Of course the accused denies wrongdoing. One should not expect otherwise.

Right now, I am beside myself. @mikestrong should get in touch with me to correct this. We made initial contact on this forum, and I am sharing the results of the experiment he agreed to sponsor in the forum that we agreed I would share them in. However, I do not believe that will occur as he decided to leave. Dare I post the results to the VIP Board?

I'm sure he will do what he says. That's what men of "honor" do.

tl;dr:

Long version:

Thanks for sharing. I have the same batch number as your test cyp. I am pinning MS 300mg test cyp 1x ew and was planning on bloods in 5 weeks. Probably not worthwhile now. Guess I can always run "Strong" cyp for my TRT. Watson 100mg ew puts me in the mid 800s. What a fucking joke.

Looks like there was no getting out of this . Between floaters, other foreign debris and under dosed gear he would be replacing a lot of gear.

We will see if he walks the talk or bails out on any responceablity.

Looks like there was no getting out of this . Between floaters, other foreign debris and under dosed gear he would be replacing a lot of gear.

yeah if you ask me he needs to replace all the bottles sent to Meso Members. thats a lot o ffucking oil shit man

tl;dr:

Long version:

Thanks for posting. Keep us posted if you get a response.

So I'm Gettin bloods tomorow. I'm just gonna assume I need to triple my dose if I'm in the low 1000's.

Not for nothing- no doctor shoots for a 1200 trt level. Sounds more like self medicated "normal".

I go to a doc that does trt ( I don't do it) a few of my friends are on trt. One is on 150/week and blood was at 1400.

The other guy was healthy 30 year old on 200mg so I assume his is closer to 2k.

So it just goes by doc and "how patient feels"

He already bailed... even if he replaces it will only be people with bloods, so you will have to pin garbage to get money. He doesn't even have the gear! You think the remailer is going to give away all his profits and products? Not a fucking chance. He sure sounds like he doesn't think there are problems with the gear in those emails to mike...

Sorry about your buttholes everyone.

I go to a doc that does trt ( I don't do it) a few of my friends are on trt. One is on 150/week and blood was at 1400.

The other guy was healthy 30 year old on 200mg so I assume his is closer to 2k.

So it just goes by doc and "how patient feels"
As in rejuvenation clinic doctor? I don't know of many pcp's that would think it healthy (for you or them) to be the ones keeping you at supra physiological test levels.

He already bailed... even if he replaces it will only be people with bloods, so you will have to pin garbage to get money. He doesn't even have the gear! You think the remailer is going to give away all his profits and products? Not a fucking chance. He sure sounds like he doesn't think there are problems with the gear in those emails to mike...

Sorry about your buttholes everyone.

Do you recommend a good hemorrhoid cream?