mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

As in rejuvenation clinic doctor? I don't know of many pcp's that would think it healthy (for you or them) to be the ones keeping you at supra physiological test levels.

Yea it's one of those "anti-aging" places. I go cause my insurance covers 90min massage,facial, accupunture and Meyer iv cocktails. My friends go for trt. Doc does the old "do U feel better" strategy cause he says it's all a guessing game to get U to where u need to be.

I think they do gh and plasma therapy there too. I'm sure the price tag on that is out the ass. Considering their Hcg was $130

They pay like $60 for watson 10cc 200mg cyp. Not sounding like a bad deal now.

Yea it's one of those "anti-aging" places. I go cause my insurance covers 90min massage,facial, accupunture and Meyer iv cocktails. My friends go for trt. Doc does the old "do U feel better" strategy cause he says it's all a guessing game to get U to where u need to be.

I think they do gh and plasma therapy there too. I'm sure the price tag on that is out the ass. Considering their Hcg was $130

They pay like $60 for watson 10cc 200mg cyp. Not sounding like a bad deal now.
Damn I guess that Obamacare isn't too bad after all.

I haven't spent much time in this thread but the recent turn of events seems to be the normal course of events for sources that come to Meso. MS is the third longtime, highly respected, vet-backed source to meet their demise on Meso - the other two being GETM and Karius.

What's most interesting to me is that I believe this thread is proof that what we're doing on Meso is working and will eventually lead to better quality gear from UGLs. The fact that these supposedly 'above reproach,' can't-do-any-wrong sources are only being exposed on Meso while thriving elsewhere suggests we're on the right track.

Of course, Meso's detractors will say it's evidence that we drive good sources off, and the sources will argue that complaints are unique to Meso and their customers everywhere else are satisfied with their products.

The implication of those arguments is that the fault lies with Meso rather than the sources but that's nonsense. By Mike Strong's own admission, Meso is the only forum he's seen that's using objective measures like blood work, mass specs, HPLC's, etc. to determine quality, and that Meso is "way ahead of other forums when it comes to testing." The fact is, it wasn't members complaining that caused MS to leave Meso, it was failed tests. Had those tests proved his gear was good, MS would still be here.

The reason sources fail on Meso is because the quality of their products is poor and we have the freedom to expose them. When the complaints start, the sources are unprepared to deal with them on an uncensored forum without moderators to protect them from members who are determined to hold them accountable.

Hopefully those on other forums - at least the smart ones - will begin to see the benefit of what we're doing here and realize objective testing is the only way to hold sources accountable for what they sell. I do believe that is going to happen eventually. Perhaps we're seeing the beginnings of that change.

CBS

I haven't spent much time in this thread but the recent turn of events seems to be the normal course of events for sources that come to Meso. MS is the third longtime, highly respected, vet-backed source to meet their demise on Meso - the other two being GETM and Karius.

What's most interesting to me is that I believe this thread is proof that what we're doing on Meso is working and will eventually lead to better quality gear from UGLs. The fact that these supposedly 'above reproach,' can't-do-any-wrong sources are only being exposed on Meso while thriving elsewhere suggests we're on the right track.

Of course, Meso's detractors will say it's evidence that we drive good sources off, and the sources will argue that complaints are unique to Meso and their customers everywhere else are satisfied with their products.

The implication of those arguments is that the fault lies with Meso rather than the sources but that's nonsense. By Mike Strong's own admission, Meso is the only forum he's seen that's using objective measures like blood work, mass specs, HPLC's, etc. to determine quality, and that Meso is "way ahead of other forums when it comes to testing." The fact is, it wasn't members complaining that caused MS to leave Meso, it was failed tests. Had those tests proved his gear was good, MS would still be here.

The reason sources fail on Meso is because the quality of their products is poor and we have the freedom to expose them. When the complaints start, the sources are unprepared to deal with them on an uncensored forum without moderators to protect them from members who are determined to hold them accountable.

Hopefully those on other forums - at least the smart ones - will begin to see the benefit of what we're doing here and realize objective testing is the only way to hold sources accountable for what they sell. I do believe that is going to happen eventually. Perhaps we're seeing the beginnings of that change.

CBS

Respect ^

bostomeet up thipost: 1163015 said:
Yes big Dave this is a great community.great club , brotherhood, looking out for each other..i wish we could all get together for a weekend and meet some of the cool ppl we talked with on here .also probably could apologize to a few ppl I've been a Dick to lmao like when I first joined I got into it with hot dog & jballz ironically enough 2 ppl I have a SHIT load of respect on here for.and I'm sure seeing guys that we think are 230 and jacked up but look like crack heads would be something to see but they woulden come.trying to lighten the mood my bad
You know the meetup thing of some sort would be something..no gay tech here but other online groups do that kinda shit..I've made some good friends on me so,who knows..may bee one day you will be the one who organizes something here like that-

Sad truth proven once again is none of these ugl's ever pan out to be legit options. Thankfully we have vets here that stay on top of things.
Another valid truth is the everyday member has little chance of gtg anyway. Finding a private lab, a trusted member is really the only way to go. i value meso from an educational standpoint as the wide varying perspective & knowledge is so vast here & an honest motivation by most members to help others & look out for them. i have learned a ton the last 2 yrs to the point i really go to no other board or info source for info. if that all i get out of meso then still a big win finding this community. i ended up here just trying to find-out about compounds & health issues around them when i went on trt & have gotten that plussssssss.
All that being said it would be nice to have a safe, legit & trusted source(s) available = but much easier said then done.

Raiderare said:
Sad truth proven once again is none of these ugl's ever pan out to be legit options. Thankfully we have vets here that stay on top of things.
Another valid truth is the everyday member has little chance of gtg anyway. Finding a private lab, a trusted member is really the only way to go. i value meso from an educational standpoint as the wide varying perspective & knowledge is so vast here & an honest motivation by most members to help others & look out for them. i have learned a ton the last 2 yrs to the point i really go to no other board or info source for info. if that all i get out of meso then still a big win finding this community. i ended up here just trying to find-out about compounds & health issues around them when i went on trt & have gotten that plussssssss.
All that being said it would be nice to have a safe, legit & trusted source(s) available = but much easier said then done.
Those sources are sctually here just have to dig more..contribute and get to know some heads a bit more.....but yes...second time I said it today your at the right place..geez I need to go to sleep-

It is to the point where the raw is of such poor quality, no one can be trusted unless they test each batch.
Count on 50-70% of what's on the label.

It is to the point where the raw is of such poor quality, no one can be trusted unless they test each batch.
Count on 50-70% of what's on the label.
That's the entire problem....with every source. I don't care who you are....an individual (like myself) that's purchases raws for homebrewing, or a source in it for the money....if you're not mass spec your raws, you don't have a clue how much you're dosing...PERIOD.

And I've said it before, when I brew my raws I add 20% more powder to half way compensate for this. But I still don't know how much I'm dosing.... What else can I do? Not a damn thing. I don't have access to mass spec...

And if anybody trusts a percentage their raw supplier says....they're stupid.

Just filtered and bottled in new vials. He definetly used a different oil in the test e batches cause they are completlu seperated. I'm assuming this shouldn't be a problem though right?

I feel like such a dumb fuck. I placed my order with MS literally days before shit started to go downhill. I still haven't even received my pack yet. Good thing I only got 1 bottle of test. Also got 3 bottles of his Tbol...anyone know if that's any good?

I feel like such a dumb fuck. I placed my order with MS literally days before shit started to go downhill. I still haven't even received my pack yet. Good thing I only got 1 bottle of test. Also got 3 bottles of his Tbol...anyone know if that's any good?

When did you order? any communication? i haven't seen any indication that anything is properly dosed to this point. i have dbol wondering the same thing about

CBS

AMEN

When did you order? any communication? i haven't seen any indication that anything is properly dosed to this point. i have dbol wondering the same thing about
Yeah I emailed him yesterday and he said I should get the package today...and I didn't so...