mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I still have not sent MS the T CYP as of yet. Too busy with work and flu and not sure I even care at this point.

I was in contact with MS, but decided to let it lay for the moment until my better part of me returned. I try not to speak out of anger without using a governor. It keeps things more concise and less drama involved.

But he told me something he had to know that was not true and sent me for a spin. I don't lie, and don't like being lied too. Life is too short for bullshit. His patterns are easy to follow. We used to use the STEPPS program to weed shit out of people in my old profession. He has been weeded.

I would like advice from you all; is there any reason to send this T CYP at this point for testing?

I still have not sent MS the T CYP as of yet. Too busy with work and flu and not sure I even care at this point.

I was in contact with MS, but decided to let it lay for the moment until my better part of me returned. I try not to speak out of anger without using a governor. It keeps things more concise and less drama involved.

But he told me something he had to know that was not true and sent me for a spin. I don't lie, and don't like being lied too. Life is too short for bullshit. His patterns are easy to follow. We used to use the STEPPS program to weed shit out of people in my old profession. He has been weeded.

I would like advice from you all; is there any reason to send this T CYP at this point for testing?

good info, thank you, but vague. supposedly ms is testing product now & will have results back next week. but how will anyone know testing is legit? if you send it back how would you actually know if it was actually used to test? maybe i am ignorant or missing something but it seems either way we are taking his word for it. unless a 3rd party tests product does it really mean anything if your above statement is true?

I ran his tren e at 600mg per week for about 8 weeks....seemed like it was dosed correctly to me. Not as strong as fina pellets, which is all that I have to compare to to, which you can't compare the two... If that makes sense. Pellets are fire...

I ran his tren e at 600mg per week for about 8 weeks....seemed like it was dosed correctly to me. Not as strong as fina pellets, which is all that I have to compare to to, which you can't compare the two... If that makes sense. Pellets are fire...

hmmm interesting, no labs but felt the results were good (gains)?

I don't run labs for tren...I don't believe there's a lab for tren levels anyway. Pretty much gotta go by past experiences, imo

Hey Ben,
I am wondering what your take is all this with Mike Strong?
Ahhh shit...one of the unpopular members that I respect and done some big dirt with has been MIA. I went back through pm's at another board to see when it was we last spoke. We had exchanged long pm's back when the labmax testing first broke at AB(shortly before meso) and we both expressed concern over the legitimacy of the results.
I'm far from a scholar and don't know how on board I could get with the tests. I simply don't know enough about testing.
You could go back through my posts over the last decade plus of posts and you won't find any posts regarding labs, bloods, of any type until the labmax thing broke. I get a physical and blood work when I do time. It's a shame but it's the truth.
I spoke highly of Mike and he returned the compliments.
That being said, the old guard..the "Good 'ol Boys" club has been getting fucked up...their dicks getting stomped in the dirt.
The day was going to come when the sources were gonna be held accountable to a degree.
Mike and Karius weren't prepared for labmax. Those guys wrote their own scripts for years and are used to being king shit.
I was talking about graniteman above. He doesn't work for k. I was protective of k as he was. I just happened to be locked up when the shit really hit the fan here.
In short, if Mike and K can't pass the tests I don't see any other source here being able to with any consistency.
China doesn't give a Fuck. Our gov't isn't going to be of any help. The feds are building more prisons for us all.
The black market is going to force guys to use Pharm grade or deal with shit raws and guys will have to decide the lesser of a group of evil sources. Sources are gonna have to have a disclaimer on their lists telling us what we've known for a long time...we are at the mercy of the chinito's. No refunds or exchanges no matter what the Fuck labmax or your bloods tell u is really going on.
They can't keep replacing and refunding.

In short, if Mike and K can't pass the tests I don't see any other source here being able to with any consistency.

I totally agree with this.

The black market is going to force guys to use Pharm grade or deal with shit raws and guys will have to decide the lesser of a group of evil sources.

I agree with this too. Most guys that use UGL over pharm grade do so because it's cheap. They are going to have to accept inferior product until the sources start holding the Chinese accountable by testing the raws, and that's not going to happen as long as the UGL customer keeps demanding low prices. Greater quality means greater cost. Either pay the piper or accept a low quality product. It will ultimately be decided by what the customers demand from sources.

Ahhh shit...one of the unpopular members that I respect and done some big dirt with has been MIA. I went back through pm's at another board to see when it was we last spoke. We had exchanged long pm's back when the labmax testing first broke at AB(shortly before meso) and we both expressed concern over the legitimacy of the results.
I'm far from a scholar and don't know how on board I could get with the tests. I simply don't know enough about testing.
You could go back through my posts over the last decade plus of posts and you won't find any posts regarding labs, bloods, of any type until the labmax thing broke. I get a physical and blood work when I do time. It's a shame but it's the truth.
I spoke highly of Mike and he returned the compliments.
That being said, the old guard..the "Good 'ol Boys" club has been getting fucked up...their dicks getting stomped in the dirt.
The day was going to come when the sources were gonna be held accountable to a degree.
Mike and Karius weren't prepared for labmax. Those guys wrote their own scripts for years and are used to being king shit.
I was talking about graniteman above. He doesn't work for k. I was protective of k as he was. I just happened to be locked up when the shit really hit the fan here.
China doesn't give a Fuck. Our gov't isn't going to be of any help. The feds are building more prisons for us all.
The black market is going to force guys to use Pharm grade or deal with shit raws and guys will have to decide the lesser of a group of evil sources. Sources are gonna have to have a disclaimer on their lists telling us what we've known for a long time...we are at the mercy of the chinito's. No refunds or exchanges no matter what the Fuck labmax or your bloods tell u is really going on.
They can't keep replacing and refunding.

I am glad to hear you say that Ben. After our exchange on UGbb and you not chiming in for a while here on this thread, I was wondering where your opinion of MS now stood.
I appreciate your take. But no matter what, a src is responsible for his product. He has a choice to either sell or not sell his wares. And is ultimately responsible for the quality and safety of his product.

The market is only going to get worse. Our Government has taken AAS' to town this year. Look it all the busts. Even today, the designer steroid act passed the Senate. If we think it is tough getting quality product now, shit....2015 may be the driest and unsafe for AAS on record.

Good stuff, Ben. Thanks for the response.

I totally agree with this.

I agree with this too. Most guys that use UGL over pharm grade do so because it's cheap. They are going to have to accept inferior product until the sources start holding the Chinese accountable by testing the raws, and that's not going to happen as long as the UGL customer keeps demanding low prices. Greater quality means greater cost. Either pay the piper or accept a low quality product. It will ultimately be decided by what the customers demand from sources.
If Pharma was more available, I think more people would pay the extra expense.