mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Ahhh shit...one of the unpopular members that I respect and done some big dirt with has been MIA. I went back through pm's at another board to see when it was we last spoke. We had exchanged long pm's back when the labmax testing first broke at AB(shortly before meso) and we both expressed concern over the legitimacy of the results.
I'm far from a scholar and don't know how on board I could get with the tests. I simply don't know enough about testing.
You could go back through my posts over the last decade plus of posts and you won't find any posts regarding labs, bloods, of any type until the labmax thing broke. I get a physical and blood work when I do time. It's a shame but it's the truth.
I spoke highly of Mike and he returned the compliments.
That being said, the old guard..the "Good 'ol Boys" club has been getting fucked up...their dicks getting stomped in the dirt.
The day was going to come when the sources were gonna be held accountable to a degree.
Mike and Karius weren't prepared for labmax. Those guys wrote their own scripts for years and are used to being king shit.
I was talking about graniteman above. He doesn't work for k. I was protective of k as he was. I just happened to be locked up when the shit really hit the fan here.
In short, if Mike and K can't pass the tests I don't see any other source here being able to with any consistency.
China doesn't give a Fuck. Our gov't isn't going to be of any help. The feds are building more prisons for us all.
The black market is going to force guys to use Pharm grade or deal with shit raws and guys will have to decide the lesser of a group of evil sources. Sources are gonna have to have a disclaimer on their lists telling us what we've known for a long time...we are at the mercy of the chinito's. No refunds or exchanges no matter what the Fuck labmax or your bloods tell u is really going on.
They can't keep replacing and refunding.

I've only been involved in this community for close to 2 years and I have access to mass spec.. It would cost a source a few hundred bucks to test a batch of a few kilos of powder and off that they make an OBSCENE amount of money.. So why don't they test?

Labmax and blood work usually just confirm what I already know, the gear is either bunk or it's not.. You used to just be able to tell a source about your bad experience with a product, now you're able to show proof..

I've only been involved in this community for close to 2 years and I have access to mass spec.. It would cost a source a few hundred bucks to test a batch of a few kilos of powder and off that they make an OBSCENE amount of money.. So why don't they test?

Labmax and blood work usually just confirm what I already know, the gear is either bunk or it's not.. You used to just be able to tell a source about your bad experience with a product, now you're able to show proof..

They don't test because until now there hasn't been a need to. End user testing is going to force these sources into adopting stricter quality control. Good thing all around.

I totally agree with this.

I agree with this too. Most guys that use UGL over pharm grade do so because it's cheap. They are going to have to accept inferior product until the sources start holding the Chinese accountable by testing the raws, and that's not going to happen as long as the UGL customer keeps demanding low prices. Greater quality means greater cost. Either pay the piper or accept a low quality product. It will ultimately be decided by what the customers demand from sources.

So maybe another stupid question but isn't the reason most use ugl is inaccessible pharm grade?

I apologize but I don't recall interacting with you over there? You have the same handle? I'm getting on in years and the memory is selective at best.
In a perfect world the drug dealer is responsible for his product and employees like a legit business. At some point the community is gonna just have to eat shit. The average gear buyer can do nothing and have no influence over the illicit anabolic steroids as far as raws used or proving through mass spec that they regularly test the raws the use.
Just as with narcotics the demand will always be there. The dope goes through good and bad times and the price can fluctuate to the extreme.
Back in 2007 a lb of dope was going for $15,000 and it sucked. These days its about $4,500 and it's quality. Something will give and things will settle down again. It may be that we just deal with it.
There is definitely not enough pharm to meet demand. This is evident by the price sources charge for it...legit sources. WATSON test cyp I see selling for $160-$190 for 10ml vials.

I am glad to hear you say that Ben. After our exchange on UGbb and you not chiming in for a while here on this thread, I was wondering where your opinion of MS now stood.
I appreciate your take. But no matter what, a src is responsible for his product. He has a choice to either sell or not sell his wares. And is ultimately responsible for the quality and safety of his product.

The market is only going to get worse. Our Government has taken AAS' to town this year. Look it all the busts. Even today, the designer steroid act passed the Senate. If we think it is tough getting quality product now, shit....2015 may be the driest and unsafe for AAS on record.

Good stuff, Ben. Thanks for the response.

I am gonna pop a couple more norco's sit back and let this unfold. 250 primo would definitely fucking hurt and the guy that can get the compound to hold would be a chemist god. But hey there are always the best at something somewhere
yeah i prefer my pks to be lorcets but fuckin dea banned em or made them harder to get but watson norcos aint too bad lol

As bad as we want the highest quality gear from UGL's, I just don't see that it's ever going to happen. The testing methods that are being used are helping but we are always going to be at the mercy of the Chinese.

We can demand sources test all raws but those test's could easily be faked. Even if there not fake I don't think for one second they would be accepted. We as consumers can't be sending off gear from every order we make to see whats in it. We can labmax and we should. We can get blood work done and should.

Ben and CBS hit the nail on the head your going to either have to suck it up and go all in with pharm grade gear or be willing to deal with hit or miss ugl gear.

I apologize but I don't recall interacting with you over there? You have the same handle? I'm getting on in years and the memory is selective at best.
In a perfect world the drug dealer is responsible for his product and employees like a legit business. At some point the community is gonna just have to eat shit. The average gear buyer can do nothing and have no influence over the illicit anabolic steroids as far as raws used or proving through mass spec that they regularly test the raws the use.
Just as with narcotics the demand will always be there. The dope goes through good and bad times and the price can fluctuate to the extreme.
Back in 2007 a lb of dope was going for $15,000 and it sucked. These days its about $4,500 and it's quality. Something will give and things will settle down again. It may be that we just deal with it.
There is definitely not enough pharm to meet demand. This is evident by the price sources charge for it...legit sources. WATSON test cyp I see selling for $160-$190 for 10ml vials.

Thats a good point. 2007 and before, in 2003, there were a ton of busts and alot of guys went away.Then the mexicans starting killing it and took over most everything, at least in socal. If they were to get in the aas game Im sure it would he quality and cheap. But I dont see that happening anytime soon.

I feel like such a dumb fuck. I placed my order with MS literally days before shit started to go downhill. I still haven't even received my pack yet. Good thing I only got 1 bottle of test. Also got 3 bottles of his Tbol...anyone know if that's any good?
I am in the same boat, but ordered a lot more. Luckily not much test. Mostly NPP, some EQ, & half dozen bottles of Winny for spring. Been beyond estimated TA, so getting a little nervous. PM if you don't mind when the eagle lands. Would make me feel better

Some would pay it, but many probably couldn't. People keep saying "a little bit more" for pharma. I switched my TRT from Watson to generic. That being said, it is $87/mo (insurance doesn't pay), for 3 x 1ml 200mg Test C. That's $289/10ml vial. Would make a cycle pretty pricey. Foreign HG is obviously less, but that's a lot of $$$.

There were a bunch of back and forths about filtering in here. I just filtered some gear (first time). When I finished about 20ml was done with filter (throwing out), so pulled back plunger. Wanted to see what stuff I was filtering out looked liked. Plunger filled w/ a bunch of chunky slime that looked like partially set silicone caulking. Is this membrane from the filter, oil residue??? Just curious if anyone has tried this? Wasn't MS gear.

I just received my pack today. No floaters in the test-c. Only got 1 though. Good thing I have 2 bottles of Watson for my next run :)

Some would pay it, but many probably couldn't. People keep saying "a little bit more" for pharma. I switched my TRT from Watson to generic. That being said, it is $87/mo (insurance doesn't pay), for 3 x 1ml 200mg Test C. That's $289/10ml vial. Would make a cycle pretty pricey. Foreign HG is obviously less, but that's a lot of $$$.
I just picked up a 10ml of Watson from walgreens for $42. You gotta hit up GoodRx for the coupons

There were a bunch of back and forths about filtering in here. I just filtered some gear (first time). When I finished about 20ml was done with filter (throwing out), so pulled back plunger. Wanted to see what stuff I was filtering out looked liked. Plunger filled w/ a bunch of chunky slime that looked like partially set silicone caulking. Is this membrane from the filter, oil residue??? Just curious if anyone has tried this? Wasn't MS gear.

Damn wish I did the same when I filtered mine. Just out of curiosity if it was same

2 replacement Test E 250 landed . labeled MS 250 TE. dont know the point of it... since the majority of what I had bought it all underdosed.. This was for the floater vial i had of TE, and for the npp he owed. . = 2 TE. Maybe next cycle ill kick start with 20ml day 1

It's probably just little pieces of French fry from the oil :eek:
Next time you do it, give it a try if you don't mind. Would be curious. Feeling 100% now?

I'll check the filters tomorow. I'm sure whatever was in there still is.

Yea I'm 100% now thanks for asking. Took 2 weeks till I was 100%.

I tripled my dose today. I didn't get my bloods back yet and didn't want to do another underdosed shot. 1.5cc in each shoulder.

I'll check the filters tomorow. I'm sure whatever was in there still is.

Yea I'm 100% now thanks for asking. Took 2 weeks till I was 100%.

I tripled my dose today. I didn't get my bloods back yet and didn't want to do another underdosed shot. 1.5cc in each shoulder.
Well I am glad to hear it bro. Underdosed gear sucks, but your health is what is important. Glad you are gtg!

2 replacement Test E 250 landed . labeled MS 250 TE. dont know the point of it... since the majority of what I had bought it all underdosed.. This was for the floater vial i had of TE, and for the npp he owed. . = 2 TE. Maybe next cycle ill kick start with 20ml day 1

What was the batch # on the replacements you got?