mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Does ANYONE with half a brain on this forum believe it's pure coincidence MS departed after some (if not all) of the blood results revealed his product was under-dosed?

Seriously guys when will "we" collectively learn as a GROUP to work together and NOT trust ANY lab touting their products UNLESS they have at least some form of an analysis for US to review and/or scrutinize.

I'm sick of this shit! The wiliness of a collective few, usually handpicked by the source itself, to "test" their product on a physiologic response basis alone. Does ANYONE believe source directed samples are anything BUT highly concentrated teasers, damn I hope not.

Crap, this is the very reason I refuse to test ANY sample forwarded by the source itself. What a great deal it would be for them, send the DOC a teaser sample, and thereafter advertise the phenomenal results based on a SINGLE assay.

Think I'm joking! The proof is on every forum from Eroids to now Meso. Some UGL posts MS or LC results that prove the products THEY SELL are GTG, yet once enough customers are exposed to the real deal, the truth is finally revealed, it's just another Web base lab selling BUNK gear. (This is particularly true with new unestablished labs IME, since check it out, almost EVERY DAMN ONE HAS CLOSED SHOP after only SIX months of sales!)

These UGL are in bed with who knows how many "analytical labs", that are either manufacturing results an UGL requests, or the AAS producers are forwarding those few legitimate chem labs doctored samples.

So what's a guy to do? We have to work together and arrange testing as a group and then share those results once available. For those unwilling to wait expect more of the same, being burned enough until you eventually "learn your lesson" which is; "trust NEVER verify ALWAYS"!!!

Now to ensure we do this correctly so all may benefit, the day a new lab opens it's doors someone needs to let me know and an ESTABLISHED Meso MEMBER (you know who you are, but just in case don't even try unless you have AT LEAST 250 posts AND you and I have PMed each other previously) forward me a sample ASAP. I'll do my very best to have it fast tracked and get the results posted pronto.

Regards
JIM

Last edited:
Everyone likes to point fingers at china. China isn't the issue it's these clowns who claim to run a UGL are the problem. In reality they all just brew in their kitchen and buy off the black market.
That's what a UGL is.. believe it or not..
If a UGL was brewing in a $100,000.00 lab with
million dollar equipment, you wouldn't be paying $100 for 2 grams of brewed Tren.

A lot of Chinese are sending in low quality,
so all you have to do is have a strong rep, plenty of friends, and get connections .. Easy

Does ANYONE with half a brain on this forum believe it's pure coincidence MS departed after some (if not all) of the blood results revealed his product was under-dosed?

Seriously guys when will "we" collectively learn as a GROUP to work together and NOT trust ANY lab touting their products UNLESS they have at least some form of an analysis for US to review and/or scrutinize.

I'm sick of this shit! The wiliness of a collective few, usually handpicked by the source itself, to "test" their product on a physiologic response basis alone. Does ANYONE believe source directed samples are anything BUT highly concentrated teasers, damn I hope not.

Crap, this is the very reason I refuse to test ANY sample forwarded by the source itself. What a great deal it would be for them, send the DOC a teaser sample, and thereafter advertise the phenomenal results based on a SINGLE assay.

Think I'm joking! The proof is on every forum from Eroids to now Meso. Some UGL posts MS or LC results that prove the products THEY SELL are GTG, yet once enough customers are exposed to the real deal, the truth is finally revealed, it's just another Web base lab selling BUNK gear. (This is particularly true with new unestablished labs IME, since check it out, almost EVERY DAMN ONE HAS CLOSED SHOP after only SIX months of sales!)

These UGL are in bed with who knows how many "analytical labs", that are either manufacturing results an UGL requests, or the AAS producers are forwarding those few legitimate chem labs doctored samples.

So what's a guy to do? We have to work together and arrange testing as a group and then share those results once available. For those unwilling to wait expect more of the same, being burned enough until you eventually "learn your lesson" which is; "trust NEVER verify ALWAYS"!!!

Now to ensure we do this correctly so all may benefit, the day a new lab opens it's doors someone needs to let me know and an ESTABLISHED Meso MEMBER (you know who you are, but just in case don't even try unless you have AT LEAST 250 posts AND you and I have PMed each other previously) forward me a sample ASAP. I'll do my very best to have it fast tracked and get the results posted pronto.

Regards
JIM

I'm 0 for 2 on my last couple times out, but I think he was as surprised ad I was.
You may be right though. All I know is that ugl can't be trusted.

Ad long as the cash flow continues, things will not change.

Has anyone talked to ms lately. We were communicating and when it came time to finalize everything to reimburse he stopped messaging.

Not sure if he sent me stuff or what but haven't heard from him since wednesday.

He posted on the VIP boards that he will be posting results when they come in. Not sure if he will post it here or there tho!

Regards
JIM

This is fantastic. I say that we should incorporate mandatory testing as part of the SCOC both prior to board approval to set up shop and randomly during their tenure. This will go a long way towards keeping bunk gear from getting in, and good gear from turning bunk.

Regards
JIM

Jim, unfortunately i think some of the ugls are sending out decent gear out of the gate only to switch a bit later for their crap gear. Sure, i guess this will get rid of the losers who put out crap right off the bat, but the selective scammers will only be curtailed by spot testing, and usually not at the onset. Blood testing, spot mass specs, labmaxes,word of mouth, then run them off if they fail anything. One strike and they should be out in my opinion. Giving sources 2nd and 3rd chances just muddies the water and slows down the vetting or ejecting process.

We should treat them like any small start-up company putting out a good or bad product. If it is a good product their business should flourish. If they put out a product that is underdosed, mislabeled, has floaters, or other shady crap, they need to go off and die. These guys get more chances than any other small business i can think of and i find it amazing. If a mechanic installs a faulty transmission or two in his new transmission company chances are he will be run off. Same goes for most any product, so why not these guys?

Yea i wasn't saying he did, i was just putting it out there that it might take care of this kind of guy by testing out of the gate, but certainly not everyone. I shied away from this guy right off the bat due to his super secret club bullshit. It sounded like the Mickey Mouse club and that is how it turned out.

I thought he sent out replacements for floaters but holding off on testing for under dosed.o would not hold my breath since he is still
Denying it may be under dosed by trying his own testing !!!!

Did I miss it? Did Mikestrong ever send out any good product? If so, I haven't seen any proof of it... Just hearsay

Not that I know of. He stopped messaging me. I'll update if he ever sends me anything or messages back.

Replacement landed tren a. Didnt labmax it while runni g it . Have to sY the sides were fucking wicked. That is all. Ill be hanging onto it as ive been runni g tren for quite a while. Anyone that has input or experience with longterm tren use please share. Thx guys.

I'm sorry Luca, were you emailing with him as well? Or just PMs on here?

Both pm and email. Is what it is. He said he'd send 2 te for floaters and 2 tp for my trouble. I was more curious if he'd stick to his word. Gettin a few bottles won't make or break me. So it wasn't a huge deal.