mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

What was the batch # on the replacements you got?

He told me he was sending me the same batch as Marcus'. Idk if I'll ever see those replacements as communication hasnt been very clear w him.

I think @Marcus bloods looked like it was dosed at 1/3-1/2 label. He can prob give you a better answer. I'm just goin off what I remember.

2 replacement Test E 250 landed . labeled MS 250 TE. dont know the point of it... since the majority of what I had bought it all underdosed.. This was for the floater vial i had of TE, and for the npp he owed. . = 2 TE. Maybe next cycle ill kick start with 20ml day 1
If it were me I might just toss it. Probably as under dosed as the last gear you got from him. Cut your losses and start anew.

He told me he was sending me the same batch as Marcus'. Idk if I'll ever see those replacements as communication hasnt been very clear w him.

I think @Marcus bloods looked like it was dosed at 1/3-1/2 label. He can prob give you a better answer. I'm just goin off what I remember.
Why would he be sending you the same batch as me? My stuff was shit! That seems ass-backwards

Why would he be sending you the same batch as me? My stuff was shit! That seems ass-backwards

Not sure. Just what he told me. After I saw bloods I Atleast knew I'd have to triple up.

But better than not knowing at all w a new batch

Hey Mike why don't you contribute to the board a bit and explain to everyone why your gear tested like shit you made everyone jump through hoops for your exclusive vip bunk lol

I've never had an issue with labs outside Meso. Although I've never had access to meso sources but after all the negative feedback and bloods seems I ain't missed much but this ain't the only group these labs all over the northern are getting bullshit powders. I recently just ordered some fina made from cattle pellets 100% pure tren ace I'll keep yall posted .

You're gonna keep us posted on you doing a fini conversion? We were doing those in the 90's, partner. Got the conversion kits from eagleresearch and basskiller had the step by step.
I've never had an issue with labs outside Meso. Although I've never had access to meso sources but after all the negative feedback and bloods seems I ain't missed much but this ain't the only group these labs all over the northern are getting bullshit powders. I recently just ordered some fina made from cattle pellets 100% pure tren ace I'll keep yall posted .

I just had someone point out the pellets to me currently for sale.... $119 for 2000mg of the ace- I think 1200 for 24000mg plus conversion materials. Steep.

I have some tren that I converted from revalor. Came out to about $22/g but you can't beat US FDA tren.

Hopefully component-th will come back around February of next year.

That's what happens when options are limited. Eventually they know they can do what they want. I hate to say it but like someone else said, Mexico needs to start producing raws. Lots of product, cheep price & high quality. Just like they do with the drug game.

Everyone likes to point fingers at china. China isn't the issue it's these clowns who claim to run a UGL are the problem. In reality they all just brew in their kitchen and buy off the black market.