mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Ive been contacted a cple times as well. Mike didnt come across with that entitled attitude whatsoever.. he basically pleaded to replace to two bottles.. said that he believed two can have a arguement but if something is still owed, he has to do it. Which i believe is true.. but wouldnt most rational people wait for the Spec results.. lay out a timeline for us that are vested in it..

Heres the thing. yes i had a floater, yes he owed me a bottle of NPP.. hes wants to send out 2 bottles of test 250 from another source. Guess what ? that has not been tested either. on top of that, i bought 4 bottles i believe of TE, and like 10 of TP.. there underdosed.. so its more like 16 bottles if feel owed. Thats IF the NPP comes back good, cause that was another 10 bottles.. .. I dont see how sending two bottles out now of untested new line, helps me at all..

I think everyone who has bottles vested in this should speak up and list what they suspect , should be replaced , whether you will accept re imbursment or not.

I for one would like to know how much TE / TC and TP went out the door..

Well I got his grey tops, which came as blue tops, he said they were out of what I ordered..im waiting on the ba water and run it a bit, he said it compares to HK but how would he know if he just got it..ugh..can't talk shit til i run it.

Well I got his grey tops, which came as blue tops, he said they were out of what I ordered..im waiting on the ba water and run it a bit, he said it compares to HK but how would he know if he just got it..ugh..can't talk shit til i run it.

he asked me for hk and tpps email back when he was just getting the tops in so seems fishy.. for all we know he grabbed 20 dozen greys from naps at wholesale like 120 a kit,and puts that fat middle man mark on it..

ms has stayed in contact with me & still seems sincere in making things right. have not spoken to him in a couple days but he was waiting on testing for under-dosed. i have 4 bottles Test & 4 Tren along with some dbol. don't know if he is going to replace under-dosed product, will be interesting to see. sticking with the 1 good source i have found but always hoping to have a couple back-ups just in case.

@tileguy123 I completely forgot you had the TP in your mix. Your TT numbers went up after dropping the TP and adding the TPP right? So, is Mike testing his TP and TE? I know he bounced and all ... the appropriate question is Mike replacing/refunding his TP?

Last edited:
he still doesnt believe its underdosed guess we will see what he does Strongs... maybe he will need Spec to slap him before he can admit , idk