mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

So far you need a person In a country where it's legal. Then he needs to be either the sole manufacturer and distributor or have a few close cohorts. This doesnt have to run like a club just a very trusted man that makes clean and properly dosed gear that only supplies to other we'll know member and non narcs on meso
That man and his very few sidekicks will not be known to the public but they will be sources on meso only for meso. To keep this source in line all of the time they need to have a few Well trusted Members that are overseers. They would have the power to stop all selling on that thread for any reason.
So the buyers who recieve packages still only have the usual risk. And if they do get caught they cant rat because they don't know anyone else!!
I'm just spitballing

I think there is ways around it and maybe I am being naive.
  1. Firstly, there would be no discussion on any forum about it.
  2. Each member is allowed limited quantities.
  3. Any transactions would have to be through a Dark Wallet type medium.
Yes, nothing is safe. But LE is not going to go for small quantities type of guys. They like the big fish.

Like I said, maybe I am being naive, but I am not willing to go with these public SRCs any longer and I will be surprised if many of you will.

This is not just about money. It is about the health of the product we receive. Knowing the ingredients the brewer is using would at least give us some knowledge and peace of mind.

Maybe not a buyers club. Something more underground and something small. I don't have the answers and that is quite obvious. But if we really believe in this MESO community, we really need to find another way that will benefit all. If not, these situations like the one at hand WILL keep on happening and these guys WILL keep taking our money and getting richer and eventually the members of the MESO community become disenfranchised and do not believe the MESO message any longer. Then the fuckers ultimately win.

It is in our (MESO) hands to break these sources patterns. The easiest way is NOT to use them at all. But if guys don't have another choice and have a competition coming up or just want to get on a cycle, the pattern starts all over. And that is ridicules and sad.
I have a great connection... crash your test and go see your doctor. Pow! Watson baby- and I have a dark wallet because that shit is empty son....

I got a box of those filter needles coming in. Its a better alternative to the whatman I believe

Now y'all can quit raggin on me about reverse filtration lol bastards

OZZY,
You cannot feel bad about putting your name to this. Other WKMs backed MS and even recommended him to me directly. They should not feel bad either. This is the game we have chosen to play and most the time we lose when it comes to these public guys. Nothing new. But a positive way of looking at this, is that MS is exposed for his low dosed gear and floaties. This will get around to other forums. There is no way around that. And that is where MESO's strength is.

IMHO: No sources should be allowed on MESO, PERIOD.

Like I said yesterday, I will have a hard time trusting any public sources again. This shit is just not that important to me.

I would rather see some type of buyers club in place (I understand most the ramifications and legalities involved) here on MESO that supports a specific brewer or two. Someone that has been a long time member and has been proven to know his trade. There has to be some way of doing this. And in doing this you create a self empowered community so dumbass' like me don't get sucked into this bullshit.

I am still undecided on what I should do here with the MS gear I have. I keep flip flopping if I should just toss the gear, try for a refund......

Also, should I send this bottle of T Cyp to MS for testing? IDK.

This is some convoluted bullshit. Time to beg the old Doc again for TRT or go to prohormones again. LOL

Good Grief.

Who the fuck would know a source who has been around over decade would tuck tail run first time he hit rough patch? Me that's who, I just didn't want to believe it.

What really bothers me is that good bros here stuck their necks out for this source. He knows it, and doesn't seem too concerned. All the bullshit talk about vip following through we heard about from a guy who apparently has a different standard for himself.
Last fucking source I back for good. It's all homebrew for me brothers.

You made the right call colt. I was wrong.

IMAG0319.jpg
Check this out! Its not a floater but residue stuck to the bottom! The sterilization is not being done properly. Bottle is unopened.

And it got cold last night and the tren e is begining to crash again.

View attachment 18309
Check this out! Its not a floater but residue stuck to the bottom! The sterilization is not being done properly. Bottle is unopened.

And it got cold last night and the tren e is begining to crash again.

That's pure testosterone bro. Crack it open and smoke it in a pipe.

Strech was so up and up about his religious believes too. We know how that turned out. Any and all individuals in the underground business bringing up their religious convictions are the biggest suspects!!!!
Having Faith and being an illegal underground business owner is an oxymoron. If he said he was a ruthless man with great conviction to his business I would buy it more than this god bless bs. Let see who gets made full for their underdosed and floater filled gear. Than I will
Apologize !!!!! To mike for questioning his beliefs
Mass

It is an effective technique to divert attention.
I don't understand how product is shipped like that. Are they having it packaged at the blind school?

Who the fuck would know a source who has been around over decade would tuck tail run first time he hit rough patch? Me that's who, I just didn't want to believe it.

Don't sweat it Big Paul. There is no blame here. And your not the only one who propagated the merit of MS. At least you have the testicular fortitude to admit it. And I really appreciate what you bring to MESO. None of us are infallible regarding this bs. Now matter what src it may be here or other places.

I started in the AAS game in 1984. There has always been the type of guys who took advantage of others. But back in the day, there was more true camaraderie than with what we have now with our Facebook Society. We had an easier time weeding these dudes out because it was real Face to Face contact. None of this cyber-friend bullshit and bravery. What a joke. We are society of cowards now.

Most of the time in this day and age people are out for themselves in our society and it's getting worse and worse. MESO is just a microcosm of it. And that is why in most aspects of our society that The Takers Advantage Of always win and will continue to do so.

Anyone know of any internet sources who gracefully bowed out after a long successful run that didn't close shop amid scandals or just run off with the last orders $? I'm just curious if such a lab ever existed. In my couple years in the internet gear game I have yet to see a lab that didn't close under disgrace.

I think we underestimate how many people STILL continue to order from these sources after they have bailed from Meso.

I think we also overestimate the damage we are able to inflict on these ugl's when we run them off.

Those of us doing bloods and labmax and mass spec are in the great, great minority. And guaranteed, even after reading the low blood results, many MS customers will still order from him. They have limited options, and after all, even MS prices are cheaper than their local gym dealer. Also, even 50% underdosed gear is getting them really good gains that they wouldn't get on creatine.

Also, consider this. Most of us order for self use. But, many of Mike's customers are ordering mass quantities, and reselling them at gym prices to people who have NO CLUE what Meso, labmax, mass spec or blood tests even are. Do you think a guy who is paying his rent and feeding his family off of the profit he makes reselling Strong gear cares what @johnnyBALLZ or @Colt44 or @Marcus or @tileguy123 or @bickel29 are typing about Mike Strong? Nope! He might take a closer peak at the vials for floaters when he gets them, but he'll keep on with the order, resell, repeat mode that is paying his bills.

In no way am I trying to downplay our efforts here. What we are doing is extremely valuable to the community of fellas who values such things. I am just trying to keep the efffects of our efforts in perspective.

I'll bet even PEP and Ricky (mfl) still have guys hitting them up for 100 more bottles of test to sell to the local high school kids.

I think we underestimate how many people STILL continue to order from these sources after they have bailed from Meso.

I think we also overestimate the damage we are able to inflict on these ugl's when we run them off.

Those of us doing bloods and labmax and mass spec are in the great, great minority. And guaranteed, even after reading the low blood results, many MS customers will still order from him. They have limited options, and after all, even MS prices are cheaper than their local gym dealer. Also, even 50% underdosed gear is getting them really good gains that they wouldn't get on creatine.

Also, consider this. Most of us order for self use. But, many of Mike's customers are ordering mass quantities, and reselling them at gym prices to people who have NO CLUE what Meso, labmax, mass spec or blood tests even are. Do you think a guy who is paying his rent and feeding his family off of the profit he makes reselling Strong gear cares what @johnnyBALLZ or @Colt44 or @Marcus or @tileguy123 or @bickel29 are typing about Mike Strong? Nope! He might take a closer peak at the vials for floaters when he gets them, but he'll keep on with the order, resell, repeat mode that is paying his bills.

In no way am I trying to downplay our efforts here. What we are doing is extremely valuable to the community of fellas who values such things. I am just trying to keep the efffects of our efforts in perspective.

I'll bet even PEP and Ricky (mfl) still have guys hitting them up for 100 more bottles of test to sell to the local high school kids.
You just tagged yourself...
electronic masturbation at it's finest

Dang, just realized that! Didn't even think about it as I was doing it (not the first time I have said that).

Guess I deserve this beating... come on Voltrader or tile - surely one of you guys can pile on too! Lol