mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

So who's the old vet that MS claims told him you can't source here without paying them off? The facts are mostly correct in his account from his side of the story, seems odd he would just make that up.
Think he was referring to another
source.. At one point there was talk about donations being made to be used in testing.

Oh yah for sure I'm not commenting on his view of it. I'm only saying this cuz we claim to not be a source board (but we are) and if this shit is going on behind the scenes it changes my opinion of this place and cements my view that sources need not be here.
No I am with you here and no pun intended I would be furious if this was true. I don't think it's true I would like to think I have been invited in by now.:) It really seems to be a favorite excuse. It seems like it is to hard to believe guys just want what We pay for. The funny thing look at the sponsors here they have a had a brutal time.

Funny thing is MS started to retract after saying that and went I. To say he didn't believe that to be true. So I think it was just spin.

Last edited:
Alright, yall are going to call me a moron, and I deserve it. I was drawing my injection just now after heating it up for a bit, anddddd I only have 1ml left :confused:
I'm so sorry guys, can't get that once a week blood draw done. Should've planned this one out better, derp
You're one of the most down ass morons I've ever met and not once did you use the words honor and respect - instead you displayed it through your actions. Thanks Marcus.

The funny thing look at the sponsors here they have a had a brutal time.
And again why do the banners stay up after the scumbags are proven to be scammers? They are left up to grab unsuspecting newcomers $ over and over. But do the kickbacks continue to the people behind the scenes? I recently sent someone this way to do research and he jumped on valk thinking that the site was truth and we didn't protect scammers which is what I told him and then bought himself a cycle of fryer oil thinking that since we don't protect sources and scammers then surely the banner ads for labs must be the good ones. My fault for not clarifying and his in part for not researching deeper, I didn't know he would take it for face value an make that mistake but still WHY ARE THE FUCKING BANNERS STILL UP? Makes ya think sometimes don't it?

All I know is if anyone is getting paid by sources I will teabag your fucking corpse. Niggas is broke these days and I ain't gettin no dough off this shit.

Fucking dick ridder posey.

Not us but I am starting to wonder why the motive is for this site at times. I'd hate to be the voice of decent but shit just seems off to me lately. Scammers are getting smarter and getting past the hounds more frequently even though enforcement has been stepped up by multiple members. Lots of behind the scenes pm'ng and deals going on that keep sleaze bags around way longer than they used to. Maybe I'm just depressed being out of work this long but spending more time on the site has me going all conspiracy theorist lately

Not us but I am starting to wonder why the motive is for this site at times. I'd hate to be the voice of decent but shit just seems off to me lately. Scammers are getting smarter and getting past the hounds more frequently even though enforcement has been stepped up by multiple members. Lots of behind the scenes pm'ng and deals going on that keep sleaze bags around way longer than they used to. Maybe I'm just depressed being out of work this long but spending more time on the site has me going all conspiracy theorist lately
A lot of people make great money scamming people on this site. I would like to see them burn alive in their homes...

I have my thoughts but you'll never fuckin hear them. Just keep a vigilant eye to the scene as a whole and it may become a little less foggy

I'm gonna go silent for the remainder of the evening as well I guess. But I will part with this; why are there so few senior members of this site? I'm not talking the WKM status that you can wrap up in a month or two but people who've been around for more than 15 months? This place has been around forever and we really only have what maybe 5 people who are still here regularly? Did the other people figure something out that I haven't yet?

It's funny when I first started comin around I thought damn these members are to tough on sources. The sources have gear they're tryin to push. No harm in that. Let them push some gear and keep it competitive.

Id get mad when sources would be run off.

Now I see why. Other sources (not ms) putting contraceptive in gear, floaters, bunk prop. Anyone who's been around knows who I'm talkin about. I'm grateful for this forum cause it busts balls and forces sources to be at the top of their game or get out.

Didn't realize how crooked censored forums were.

Did it ever cross anyone's mind that MS was getting took by his USREM?? With MS not having a truly active part in the operation side how would he ever know.
I mean he said it his self that the U.S. Rem had the same line just different labels what's to say MS wasn't being naive about the whole situation.
I know that it really doesn't matter either way at this point, just thinking out loud.

I'm gonna go silent for the remainder of the evening as well I guess. But I will part with this; why are there so few senior members of this site? I'm not talking the WKM status that you can wrap up in a month or two but people who've been around for more than 15 months? This place has been around forever and we really only have what maybe 5 people who are still here regularly? Did the other people figure something out that I haven't yet?
I have a few thoughts.
1. People become too "mature" for meso... they want conversations directed by people they feel are on their level
2. They figure out how to get paid at this. Modding on a kickback forum- or honestly even modding with no financial gain. Gives them a feeling of importance.
3. Repetition. I have been here a year and the names and faces change.... but the stories don't... always a few post whores bagging 1000 posts a week making friends because they are out of work... someones pack Is late, everyone's gets scammed. Repeat.
4. People who defend sources. These are the fucking faggot assholes that make me want to leave. Pieces of shit hoping to suck source cock at the ground floor and have a lifetime gear connection. Source burns them and everyone and they disappear.
5. They decide to rep for a source and bounce when the source burns them
6. Life happens. They come for a source, stay cuz its fun for a while. Then they get hooked on drugs, get a hot gf, whatever.

I came for the source more or less, I'm now to the point Jesus Christ could show up selling gear tomorrow on this site and I wouldn't buy it.

I stay for the entertainment value and answers to some of the dumb questions I run across in my daily life.

In starting to let the gravy train of hit and run scammers get under my skin though just watching it happen over and over.

Brutus you and CBS do a fine job policing the source threads but damnit there are some stupid fucking people out there.

When it's all said and done I'm not sure why I keep coming back to this site. It keeps pulling me back in for some reason. There are some smart people who pass through with good knowledge from time to time but that can't be all can it?

I came for the source more or less, I'm now to the point Jesus Christ could show up selling gear tomorrow on this site and I wouldn't buy it.

I stay for the entertainment value and answers to some of the dumb questions I run across in my daily life.

In starting to let the gravy train of hit and run scammers get under my skin though just watching it happen over and over.

Brutus you and CBS do a fine job policing the source threads but damnit there are some stupid fucking people out there.

When it's all said and done I'm not sure why I keep coming back to this site. It keeps pulling me back in for some reason. There are some smart people who pass through with good knowledge from time to time but that can't be all can it?
If you want more make it more. It can be anything we want it to - @Millard Baker has given us the keys... the scammers get paid more, but we have virtue, time and respect (not necessarily in that order) on our side.

If you want more make it more. It can be anything we want it to - @Millard Baker has given us the keys... the scammers get paid more, but we have virtue, time and respect (not necessarily in that order) on our side.
I will make it more but for now I have to go to sleep I have physical therapy tomorrow :) Till then you sorry ass scamming motherfuckers, sleep tight I won't be so quiet anymore moving forward from this day.

Im just catching up on this thread. Its fucked up that guys like @Marcus and @mghoward74 and alot of other good dudes on here got burnt. It stills makes me extremely pissed that I vouched for a couple guys to become VIPs. I ordered from Mike too, but always ordered small so it wasnt bad for me. In all honesty I was blinded by mikes track record and and how alot of people said he was good. On the other hand, wkm like @johnnyBALLZ and @Brutus called him out from the beginning. Now that I see the trend I can fully understand where these guys are coming from. I wont ever fully trust nor vouch for a source ever again. We have to stick together as members and start shutting sources down asap as they dont comply with the scoc. Theres no reason this should be easy for them with all the money they make.

Sponsors

Latest posts