mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

"Maybe there is dbol in the protein powder, would not be the first time a supplement
company used anabolics in their supplements."

Watch out guys, you're going to get Dbol in your chocolate protein powder...according to this US Rem.

"Maybe there is dbol in the protein powder, would not be the first time a supplement

Watch out guys, you're going to get Dbol in your chocolate protein powder...according to this US Rem.

Oh shit, I missed that gem!! WOW

Shit... I wish we could contact lab! I want to know what brand they use.

To keep you guys up to date. I decided not to labmax what I have. Per MStrong's request I will be sending one T CYP for testing. I have asked him to take the rest of my stuff back for a refund. I have no answer yet, but just emailed him not long ago.

For me, I done with UGLS. A home brewer that knows his shit would be fine. A brother looking out for a brother usually is not a bad thing. That is what I had prior to coming to MESO. And this situation right here before us, is why I came to MESO (after I got burn too many times to tell, like many of you).

He didn't say anything to me via email about leaving MESO, but I did not ever put the question to him. Don't have the time to get pulled into anymore aas drama.

As soon as I hear from him, I will let all know. I feel for certain he will do whatever he says.

I have no idea what else to say. This irritates me beyond description. I guess I am getting too old for this shit (poor me, :( lol). Plus I am extra cranky because the flu decided it needed to reside in my body. I haven't had the flu since I was a kid.

To keep you guys up to date. I decided not to labmax what I have. Per MStrong's request I will be sending one T CYP for testing. I have asked him to take the rest of my stuff back for a refund. I have no answer yet, but just emailed him not long ago.

For me, I done with UGLS. A home brewer that knows his shit would be fine. A brother looking out for a brother usually is not a bad thing. That is what I had prior to coming to MESO. And this situation right here before us, is why I came to MESO (after I got burn too many times to tell, like many of you).

He didn't say anything to me via email about leaving MESO, but I did not ever put the question to him. Don't have the time to get pulled into anymore aas drama.

As soon as I hear from him, I will let all know. I feel for certain he will do whatever he says.

I have no idea what else to say. This irritates me beyond description. I guess I am getting too old for this shit (poor me, :( lol). Plus I am extra cranky because the flu decided it needed to reside in my body. I haven't had the flu since I was a kid.
The flu sucks. Hope you feel better. Keep your head up man.

The flu sucks. Hope you feel better. Keep your head up man.
Thanks. It's really not a big deal (the Mstrong drama is and is not). I've seen to many friends and family die of terminal diseases to let this shit get me down. I am tired of the chills and body aches though! lol. Thanks again.

Alright, yall are going to call me a moron, and I deserve it. I was drawing my injection just now after heating it up for a bit, anddddd I only have 1ml left :confused:
I'm so sorry guys, can't get that once a week blood draw done. Should've planned this one out better, derp

Alright, yall are going to call me a moron, and I deserve it. I was drawing my injection just now after heating it up for a bit, anddddd I only have 1ml left :confused:
I'm so sorry guys, can't get that once a week blood draw done. Should've planned this one out better, derp
Brother, you've gone above and beyond already man... It is what it is... You got my vote when Millard sends out the ballots [emoji6]

Bro please, you have went above and beyond with this mess. I don't think anyone is going to be upset.
Time is money man no need to keep wasting yours on under dosed gear.

U should just leave meso now and never come back. (Heavy sarcasm).

You've done enough.

But now at this point the MEMBERS on MESO where beginning to attack me from left & right.

As they call themselves the POSEY & the names of those that are called to ATTACK you are:

JOHNNYBALLZ, VOLTRRADER, BIG BEN.

LOL well I guess you 3 are the POSEY. At least he could of spelled ur name right

I'll say it and then move on (because clearly I haven't already ;))
I got accused of calling this guy out after not receiving what was paid for. I was made out to be a liar, but felt it was never sent.This shit just confirms that all was not as legit as many believed. He's fucking shifty and for all you that have stated throughout this thread 'that's why he's been around so long'? Yeah it's clear why he's been around so long. Oh hindsight...you got to love it eh

You're cool in my book. Thanks for all you did.

Enough is enough. You've gone way beyond the call of duty. Let's clean up this mess and get ready for the next one...

You have nothing to apologize for. You've hung in way longer than you had too. Thanks for that.

@Marcus you are a true example of what we all need to follow. I have some blood work to get done and I think after that I am done with the underground. I will hang out in other threads if you guys want continue this game with these guys who call themselves sources go ahead. In the end none of them will stay accountable at some point they will blame everybody but themselves.

Enough with the fucking exclamation points.
@Marcus you are a true example of what we all need to follow. I have some blood work to get done and I think after that I am done with the underground. I will hang out in other threads if you guys want continue this game with these guys who call themselves sources go ahead. In the end none of them will stay accountable at some point they will blame everybody but themselves.

Damn Volt , you shouldnt leave man.. noooo