mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I dont agree. Which ever way It passes it still goes thru each membrane individually. No different than any other filter. In reverse it will filter thru the least porous membrane first thats all

Im with you on this one as long as nobody is dumb enough to draw and press with the same filter.

Can be done either way. My gear im running now is virtually unusable without my whatman. Trust me ive tried it without filtering, it sucks. Since I filter it my way and its the tits.

I dont agree. Which ever way It passes it still goes thru each membrane individually. No different than any other filter. In reverse it will filter thru the least porous membrane first thats all
I don't agree with that. It may flow through there and filter but you could also damage the filter by reverse flow. Especially if it's not intended to flow in that direction. I'm not trying to dissuade you from doing your thing. I just like to be sure of something like this before attempting it. I'm going to write whatman. We will find out.

I don't agree with that. It may flow through there and filter but you could also damage the filter by reverse flow. Especially if it's not intended to flow in that direction. I'm not trying to dissuade you from doing your thing. I just like to be sure of something like this before attempting it. I'm going to write whatman. We will find out.
The only reason I believe Its unidirectional is cuz theres layers of filtration. Going the other way will gather all the contaminants in the least porous membrane. Effectively filtering it in the catch all.

The filter is still gonna work, it just may not be designed to work that way. The only problem i see is if your shit is so dirty it clogs the catch all.

I filter all my gear. I usually use a 20ml syringe and draw the whole bottle up, put the filter on and inject into new vial. Be prepared to have a sore ass thumb unless u use a caulk gun.

I filter all my gear. I usually use a 20ml syringe and draw the whole bottle up, put the filter on and inject into new vial. Be prepared to have a sore ass thumb unless u use a caulk gun.
This seems like the way to go. Guys lose a lot of gear when wheel filtering each and every shot. The filtered tips may be a better option if preferring to not filter the whole lot into a new vial

You will lose a 1/2 or a ml in the filter, I have put a cc of gso in the syringe before drawing up so that's the last thing to hit the filter= no gear lost

This seems like the way to go. Guys lose a lot of gear when wheel filtering each and every shot. The filtered tips may be a betterion if preferring to not filter the whole lot into a new vial
Nah you dont lose any. When your done with your vial and want to get the last little bit put you cap back on your needle which creates a pressurized vacuum and draw the rest out. Bada Bing Bada boom

Im with you on this one as long as nobody is dumb enough to draw and press with the same filter.
when using a new vial, what size pin do you use to shoot into new one? Thanks

This would only work when you do It my way. Pulling
Hang on man. I'm confused (which is not the first time today so don't feel special :D)
I was initially referring to gear being lost in the filter and I think you referred to getting the last of it out of the vial? I'm always interested to hear what guys do to get to it all. I don't understand what you mean by recapping

Hang on man. I'm confused (which is not the first time today so don't feel special :D)
I was initially referring to gear being lost in the filter and I think you referred to getting the last of it out of the vial? I'm always interested to hear what guys do to get to it all. I don't understand what you mean by recapping
No Im talking about the filter. Since i filter by pulling my gear thru the whatman i just cap off the needle with the disc still attached. This creates a pressurized vacuum. Then you can essentially suck the soul out of the whatman. Very effective

No Im talking about the filter. Since i filter by pulling my gear thru the whatman i just cap off the needle with the disc still attached. This creates a pressurized vacuum. Then you can essentially suck the soul out of the whatman. Very effective
Ok I get it. The pressure enough that it could damage the filter and ultimately suck the shit straight back into the filtered gear?