mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Floaters are going to be resolved by mass spec? Nope
My anavar test results, one good and one bad I guess that would have some how been resolved by mass spec? Nope (I suppose I purposely created a good test and bad one to single handedly destroy your business here?)
Red pieces of debris floating in gear resolved by mass spec? Nope
Marcus just posted up a PM from you saying our testing is still trial and error, you haven't addressed why it's trail and error when it's not in your favor but you "like" the posts that are okay. I would think a man of such high morale honor and integrity would be quick to let us know that even in the positive tests we should proceed with caution because we are clearly not testing correctly
Fucking hell man, I publicly supported you... Thanks

I said Trial and Error as from the posts I was reading b/w you all I could see that you where in disagreement to what a good test result was on BOOD WORK.
Not saying you doctored up anything.
I have email proof that I asked you earlier tonight if you would be willing to send in the ANAVAR for MASS SPEC. Why will you NOT mention that tonight?
The point here has become about the MEMBERs pride to win this against me, if I am wrong or right about how I was treated or handled no longer matters.
You all must win this & will be willing to support each other no matter what. and for what so you all feel more united in getting a SOURCE to leave.

AGAIN I HAVE GOOD CLEAN CONSCIENCE willing to give new bottles for floaters,
Willing to do testing on 10 raws & several vials, direct from the VIPs to the TESTER.
Just not willing to take the necessary insults that a Source need to take on here, by your all standards.
MS

I started to type up one of my typical novels in response to all of this, but I really think at this point, it is just best to ask a question.

Mike, do you really believe, after everything said over the last 24 hours, that EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG, and only YOU ARE RIGHT?

Think about that. And don't blame it on posses or haters, just honestly ask yourself, is everyone else wrong, and only you are right?

Come on, man. You are accusing Johnny and Colt of just being biased haters - well what is the motivation of Tile, MG, Boiler, etc? Are they just haters too? Or is there maybe some truth to what they are saying?
BICKEL
I will answer that for sure.

If you can show me where I said that, Or is it something I said, that you then believe I am saying that.

Not being rude or shifty, Just PLZ show me that.

Of course I am NOT always right, nor tonight, But still can you show me that?
MS

BICKEL
I will answer that for sure.

If you can show me where I said that, Or is it something I said, that you then believe I am saying that.

Not being rude or shifty, Just PLZ show me that.

Of course I am NOT always right, nor tonight, But still can you show me that?
MS

Mike, please take this as friendly advice, as it will benefit you to do so.

The perception everyone is getting of you is not attributable to one quote - nor one post - it is due to the collective sum of all of your posts since yesterday. No, I can not quote you verbatim saying "I am right, and all of you are wrong" it is just your overall tone and approach that says --- make that screams --- you are all wrong, and I am right.

I known that is not your intent, but that is how it is coming off.

OK BICKEL.

I think I do have a temper, Maybe it cause of the JOB I have or who I am after all these years of taking the risks I take.

But on the other hand if you don't think that I should at least feel insulted by some of the things I have been called, or how I have been talked about on here. Not going to do examples this is fresh & new & speaks for it self.
I know many have told me take it easy, Don't fight this, Brush it of stay humble. Etc. Etc.

You know you all may have been right, I say may, cause I think time will still tell who mikestrong is as a source, Not going to state that other name I have been called,

I honestly KNOW FOR A FACT THAT there are many great people on here. But there is a NATURE OF THE BOARD, as I was told. That maybe I am just not able to cope with, if directed at me.

So if am less than most of you for not taking it on the CHIN, I am sorry for not holding up the way some of you expected that I could or should.

My only main point that I set out to state is that MY CONSCIENCE is clean & that always always did I only want to do right by others. Never ever did I know of wrong doing by my US REM or the CHINESE, nor did I ever ever plan anything wrong, evil, wicked etc. etc.
I just wanted to provide a good honest service.
When problems arose I went to the US REM & got the RESULTS you all set up for me to do.
TESTING & RETURNS.

So what happened today, I would not take what I consider insults.

With that I am withdrawing for tonight.

Again have no doubt that anyone with floaters are going to get their replacements & most likely make it 250mg so there is no re-heating to be done due to the cold along with a PROP or NPP for the diff in mg.

Again I am sorry about the quality of the GEAR with the floaters, recontitution & especially LUCA.

On the TESTING I need to test to see the results. I can not CONVICT my US REM of LOW DOSE gear without TESTING IT.

mikestrong

I may have missed it, but I don't think ANYONE here, even your harshest critics, ever accused you of knowing this was going to happen and not caring, or of planning this to happen. By now, Mike, that is a moot point, you don't have to keep restating it.

Also, while we're at it, please just drop the whole "source versus drug dealer" title debate. It is semantics that are wasting time and emotions, it's so irrelevant and contributes nothing to fixing the problems. You may not like it anymore than we as users like being called "drug abusers" or "drug addicts" for using illegal AAS, but it is there. It's like when a call girl protests over being called a prostitute - "I am not a prostitute, I am just saving up money for school, it's different". No, honey, you're STILL a prostitute.

I may have missed it, but I don't think ANYONE here, even your harshest critics, ever accused you of knowing this was going to happen and not caring, or of planning this to happen. By now, Mike, that is a moot point, you don't have to keep restating it.

Also, while we're at it, please just drop the whole "source versus drug dealer" title debate. It is semantics that are wasting time and emotions, it's so irrelevant and contributes nothing to fixing the problems. You may not like it anymore than we as users like being called "drug abusers" or "drug addicts" for using illegal AAS, but it is there. It's like when a call girl protests over being called a prostitute - "I am not a prostitute, I am just saving up money for school, it's different". No, honey, you're STILL a prostitute.

This is the one negative of MESO to me, when all this turns into a JR HIgh pissing match. He calls me a drug dealer, he calls me a pussy, he calls me LE & on & on. In this the members will win every time (sorta) so I agree will Bickel, back off, focus on the issues, take the heat & make it right. I welcome a source that will do that. Bottom line for my armature knowledge is it is very clear that UGL of late struggle producing quality & proper dosed product. But 2 days of filling a thread will personal threats & arguing does nothing to improve this or solve problems at hand. Any source needs to realize though that when the apparent safety of the community is at steak then there will be a flood of opposition (rightfully so) & this is what makes MESO different IMO. Methods are all different but in the end the motive is the same, protect the community.

What a FUCK MESS. I step a way for a day and this thread looks like dysentery. This bantering back and forth is non-productive and asinine. Mike you should have backed away from this yesterday afternoon. Engaging members this way makes you look less credible in my eyes. I didn't read every post, nor do I give a fuck at this point.

MIKE STRONG, the only thing you need to do at this point is too make things right. That will clear your name. Drug Dealer on not.

Colt is a good guy and he cares. He does do a lot for MESO and is the always the first to take the lead on something to make what we all do here safer. And I don't care if he has been here seven months, nine days and 32 seconds. Engaging MESO members is just a distraction at this point. You make your name right by fixing all this shit.

But at the same time ALL MESO people, he needs to be given the time to do so! I don't think any of us that have spent are hard earned money on Mike Strong Gear is backing down and groveling for replacements. Most are trying to make good on a bad fucking situation. This bullshit bantering back and forth will get us no where and is fucking counter productive. All you fuckers need to get away from the computer and go Christmas Shopping or fuck the pooch or train legs.

Honestly, Like I told Mike privately and on here to you all, I am not willing to put this stuff in my body at this point. Floaties or not. IT seems the brewer changed things up, maybe to save a buck or save time and it went to shit.

Mike Strong, Please make it right and save your name here on MESO and elsewhere. And I expect you will.

The community and it's safety is the most important thing. That's what makes MESO home for me and a lot of others as well. I think everyone agrees floaters and under dosed gear needs to be dealt with, Mike I think you can agree on that.

Mike I think you taking this to heart means you do care about whats going on with the community, but going about it like this, getting into fights with people who have been wronged. That's not good for you or anyone else. You have been in this for quite awhile and that should mean something, but that longevity is only trumped by the members safety, that is the most important thing that needs to be taken into account, quality of products is a close second. The member's you called posse are the people who are looking out for the community, the only way they can. They have contributed to all aspects of this community, not just in attempting to protect it, that's why they're respected.

At the same token I think both sides need to take a step back from this like Heady and Bickel said, and give Mike some room to breathe and attempt to make things right. Let's all just stay away from this thread and keep what needs to be kept in PM in PM.

Last edited:
In the background of the back-and-forth, it appears like @mikestrong will change policies for long-term solutions to this problem and will correct errors already made. But several things reflect incredibly poorly on @mikestrong.

1. There is no indication ths US REM received anything like the venom spat at @johnnyBALLZ, @Colt44, @tileguy123, @Marcus, et al for mere criticism and demanding recompense.
2. There are legitimate and evidence-based grievances of wronged customers, but @mikestrong took the opportunity to make himself a victim.

I like @mikestrong. I may have a kind-of Stockholm syndrome (dick-ride-itis, I suppose), but I think and hope his actions will ultimately speak louder than his words spoken yesterday. But I need to see some significant changes in the operation before I consider further business.

I asked if JB was LE, did not say he way, also TILE I said did you not see it first or maybe it came of the stopper.
Not with lies & injustices.
I would guess it got in there after you opened it & used, cause we all tend to look inside before we shoot it.
Or am I wrong?
Watch them come against me for defending my gear.
MS

No response needed for the floater. as far as lies and injustices, none have been afforded to you. NO ONE HAS LIED OR DECEIVED THE MEMBERS TO ANYTHING THEN YOUR ACTUAL BEHAVIOR. YOU HAVE DONE ALL THE DAMAGE HERE VERBALLY, PLUS ADMITTING YOU ARE A MERE MIDDLE MAD AT THE MERCY OF WHOEVER YOU CO SIGN TO BREW FOR YOU. YOU HAVE ZERO FIRST HAND CONTROL. YOU SPEAK OF RISK, AND STRESSES OF YOUR 12 YEARS OF RISK. TO ME , YOU ARE FAR REMOVED FROM THE US, AND YOUR BREWER US DOM, AND THE END CUSTOMER IS WHO IS REALLY AT RISK. RISK FOR LAW, RISK FOR UNDERDOSED, RISK FOR FLOATERS, RISK FOR THE MIDDLE MAD, TO COP AN ATTITUDE, BACK TRACK, AND NEVER ADMITT TO THEIR MISTAKE. WAS IT I WHO QUESTIONED WHY YOU HAD SUCH A LONG NAME TO BEGIN WITH, A VIP BOARD, A 12 YEAR STANDING AT MESO, WITH ZERO ANALYTICAL DATA ON MASS SPEC ON YOUR RAWS, OR END USER BLOOD REPORTS TO COMPARE. YOUR RESPONSES WERE ALWAYS THE SAME '' I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS, PRODUCT IS GOOD, BLAH BLAH BLAH. '' THIS IS CRAZY PEOPLE . YOUR OTHER CLAIM MOST RECENT '' SO TILE TELL ME HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN TESTING, SEE THIS IS FAIRLY NEW, ITS NOT DONE ELSWHERE, ITS A MESO THING''.

What damage, I will be more stress free leaving MESO, This place is NOT a good place for a SOURCE.

MS
TUCK YOUR TAIL , YOU SOUND LIKE A WOMAN , GROW A SET, RIGHT YOUR WRONGS, AND MAN THE FUCK UP AND STICK AROUND. OR RUN LIKE GETM.

MARCUS, you see this is the problem I have you leave a litte detail out.

I am old school you say the whole truth, why give me a little hit, Good thing I was here t to catch that.

Same with TILEGUY accuses me of not DONATING bottles to his TESTING, When at first he told me he has it all set up with other members.
Even so I had agreed to give him a NPP, Also he got half a D-BOL, forgets to mention it when he posted the first time about his testing.

Why does it matter, you may think cause it does, It was agreed by two people, why leave it out. Especially if the thing is negatively posted in front of a MOB, that is looking to attack anything & everything about a SOURCE.

Not one of you are going to see this from my side, You just can't unless you where a SOURCE.

MS

MIKE THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM RIGHT HERE PAL... YOU ACCUSE MARCUS AND ME OF OMITTING A FACT IN YOUR ''CASE'' .
I HAVE NEVER FORGOT TO MENTION ANY DETAILS NEVER.
LOOK AT YOUR PMS, THE TESTING PMS CAME IN ONE AFTER ANOTHER. YOU DID NOT WANT TO DONATE ANY BOTTLE BEYOND THE NPP THAT WAS PROMISED. YOU DID NOT WANT TO GIVE ME A BOTTLE OF TE OR TP, AND WERE VERY LEARY OF WHY I WAS ASKING. I CLEAR AS DAYLIGHT TOLD YOU ANOTHER MEMBERS WAS SENDING THEM IN TO THE TESTER, BUT THEN WITHIN A FEW HOURS HAD FOUND OUT THEY MAY HAVE FLAKED. THIS IS EASILY CONFIRMED BY TWO MEMBERS SENIOR AND WELL RESPECTED, IF YOU WANT TO LOOK MORE SILLY???? WHEN I GOT A FINAL EMAIL , CONFIRMING THAT THE TE AND TP HAS IN FACT BEEN SENT , I SOLEY ASKED FOR THE BOTTLE OF NPP THAT YOU APPARENTLY ALREADY OWE ME, TO BE SENT ASAP. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS CHAIN OF EVENTS. DOES YOUR ANGER CLOUD YOUR REASONABLE JUDGEMENT THIS MUCH.
I FORGET THE DBOL? CHRIST MAN, IVE SAID IT PLENTY OF TIMES, YOU CREDITED ME FOR HALF OF MY FIRST BLOOD TEST 35 DOLLARS OFF. OMG YOU FUCKING SAINT.

HERES IS MY LIST OF ISSUES TO DATE:

FIRST ORDER (ONE OF THE FIRST PLACED).
HE ASK YOU BE SURE, HAVE FUNDS READY GO ON HONOR. I DO ONCE PAY INFO IN HAND I PROCESS IT IMMEDIATLY, WITHIN 12 HOURS. I EMAIL THE #S BACK IMMEDIALTY. MS DOESNT CHECK IS EMAIL FOR OVER 4 DAYS, SO I SHIP LATE, AND I AM AT THE VERY ASS END OF EXPECTED T/A.. 14-16 DAYS

SECOND ORDER
TPP SHOWS UP INSTEAD OF THE PLACED ORDER OF TP . THIS IS THE BATCH WHERE OILS ARE MORE YELLOW, AND RED FLOATERS.

THIRD ORDER
LIQUID DEX, SHOWS UP , INSIDE OF PAK SOAKED, LOST SEVERAL CC OF DEX

BLOODWORK TAKEN TWICE PAID BY ME, DRIVE TIME, LAB COST, WITH ONE 35 DOLLAR CREDIT, FOR DBOL.

BLOODWORK COMES BACK LOW BOTH TIMES FOR DOSAGES. TP LOOKS SLIGHLY BETTER THAN TE BUT STILL LOW. TPP LOOKS SUPRISINGLY DECENT. AT FIRST MIKE BLAMES MY E2. SECOND TIME I HEAR NO PERSONAL RESPONSE APOLIGIZING FOR THE LOW BLOODS, OR THE MONEY I VESTED IN HIM, FOOD SPENT, GYM TIME ETC. BECAUSE I STATE IM SOMEWHAT HAPPY WITH MY CYCLE, HE MUST ASSUME ITS ALL GOOD AND IM NOT OWED ANYTHING FOR CYCLING 4MO OUT THE YEAR ON HIS UNDERDOSED MIS ADVERTISED STRONG GEAR.

OTHER ISSUES WHERE HOW YOU HANDLED ME ASKING TO HELP WITH HLPC TESTING INDEPENDLY OF YOUR ''TESTER'' , I BROKE IT DOWN TO YOU. 200 A TEST . I WAS TOLD HLPC WAS BETTER THAN SPEC. I WAS OFFERING YOU THESE TESTS , FOR WHAT EXACTLY? I WANTED 3 BOTTLES ONE OF WHICH YOU OWE ME. SO I WAS ASKING FOR WHAT? 2 BOTTLES, ONE OF UNDERDOSED THROW OUT TE AND ONE OF DECENT BUT UNDER DOSED TP TO FINISH MY CYCLE.

IM NOT SURE HOW I COULD MAKE ANY OF THIS ANY CLEARER.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A SINCERE APOLOGY FOR ANY OF THIS FROM THE T/A, TO THE DEX, TO THE UNDERDOSED, TO THE CONTAMINATED FLOATERS, THAT NOT ONLY I HAVE- THEN GO AHEAD AND MAKE IT SINCERE MIKEY.

I HAVE FELT YOUR PASSIVE ATTITUDE FROM DAY ONE. FROM THE T/A INCIDENT. YOU NEVER ADMITT OR APOLOGIZE AND ITS TIME TO START.

Damn guyz sayin the same thing over n over gets old. Ive already stated how I feel not repeating myself. Mike made some major mistakes that has been established I hope he resolves the issue. I dont get to contribute like I wish I could due to my job but I will always state what's on my mind I don't give damn if u like it or not. I guess im old school with my thoughts,but say what u have to say then shutup, this goes for a source or fellow brother.

Damn guyz sayin the same thing over n over gets old. Ive already stated how I feel not repeating myself. Mike made some major mistakes that has been established I hope he resolves the issue. I dont get to contribute like I wish I could due to my job but I will always state what's on my mind I don't give damn if u like it or not. I guess im old school with my thoughts,but say what u have to say then shutup, this goes for a source or fellow brother.

Unfortunatly i wont turn a blind eye whether on repeat like a broken cassette or not. Not when my name is repeadly brought up and my words are twisted.

Tile,
You and Marcus and a few others have a legitimate gripes there is no doubt about that.

Once again, I do think we have to give MS sometime to take corrective action. How much, no more than two more weeks in my humble opinion. It SEEMS he has the ball rolling, lets see where this PLINKO game gets us.

This is why I got out of this game a while back (a long while). I know where MS is coming from (Not saying it is Okay with way he has lashed out) and I have been on this side of it; getting screwed gear (and once again).

MS has to understand where all our angry is coming from, that is first imho. Many of us have been burned countless times and we are fucking sick of it! Secondly, I think he has too make these things right fast! I and do think he is trying. Attacking him and him attacking us is no good.

not sure if it matters or not but a little update on my end.

Day 12 post injection in quad. Almost healed completly. I can walk, sit down and stand reletivly easily now. Just can't stretch, run or excersise legs. Hoping by Tuesday its 100%.

Bought filter equipment and from the help of some members here learned how to filter my gear. Should have it by Wednesday.

Mike and I are working on making things right. No amount of gear is worth a health risk but he's dOin what he can.

Oh and I'm gettin bloods on test e thurs. 250mg shot on Wednesday. So should have results soon enough

Unfortunatly i wont turn a blind eye whether on repeat like a broken cassette or not. Not when my name is repeadly brought up and my words are twisted.
Tile I would b pissed In if I were ur boat n I didn't say turn a blind eye. It gets no where goin back n forth I watched my parents do it for years. It just gets more heated as u go n assume most of us r alpha males so instead resolving this the argument nevet ends. Notice I said both sides need to stop. In the end Tile my brothers will always come first but I follow no one n will always say whats on my mind.

Wow this guy turned out to be a joke. I bet most fell for him because they automatically assumed VIP=good

You don't have any idea what your talking about. You think we are a bunch of fucking idiots here? You were six years old when this guy started sourcing and there are vets here 30 years your senior that gave the thumbs up at the time he came back to meso. This is not an endorsment of mike, but rather a comment on the fact that your 19 fucking years old and have no business even posting in a steroid forum unless your the next Dorian Yates. GTFO

not sure if it matters or not but a little update on my end.

Day 12 post injection in quad. Almost healed completly. I can walk, sit down and stand reletivly easily now. Just can't stretch, run or excersise legs. Hoping by Tuesday its 100%.

Bought filter equipment and from the help of some members here learned how to filter my gear. Should have it by Wednesday.

Mike and I are working on making things right. No amount of gear is worth a health risk but he's dOin what he can.

Im glad to hear your ok, i'm a whatman man myself - cheap insurance.