mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

*** NEW ***Test Undecanoate 500mg/ml in 10ml = $85 -- OUT

deca durabolin 300mg/ml in 10ml = $55
DECA PHYNILPROP 100mg/ml in 10ml = $33
equipoise 300mg/ml in 10ml = $55
*** NEW ***EQUIPOISE 500mg/ml in 10ml = $90
TRENBOLON ENANATATE 200mg/ml in 10ml = $70
TRENBOLON ACETATE 100mg in 10ml = $70
TRI-BLEND 50mg (Prop, Mast, tren A) in 10ml = $70
*** NEW ***Tri Blend 100mg (Prop, Mast, Tren A) in 10ml = $120

WINNY STANAZOLOL 50mg/ml in 10ml = $50
PRIMOBOLAN 125mg/ml in 10ml = $75
PRIMOBOLAN ENANTATE 250mg/ml in 10ml = $160 (Strong & some pain)

Have your lab back off the Mg/ml. Just stick to the tolerances of the Merck index for Solute/Solvent ratios. The concentrations are too high per ml.

The stoppers are probably not rated for concentrations of Solvent as well.

If the statistical Process controls are accurate and your raws are pure then it will produce a good useable product and have plenty of concentration for normal cycles.

There is a reason that large Pharmaceutical companies make concentrations like they do. Organon, Steris, Lilly, etc. Circumventing all those years of research does not seem wise.

If you have Deca or Eq at 200Mg/Ml ( as an example) and its well put together and accurately dosed...I don't know anyone that would not buy it as such.

500 mg/ml ? Really.

Good info, Respect

I have an option to move to 250mg on TESTS & I believe also on DECA & EQ.

I DID not take that option, as I thought from business & customer demand is high MG,
But on MESO Customer Demand is different.

I will switch over to 250mg very soon,
Lets get the TESTS done & Floaters replaced. Maybe some VIPs who had floaters would like to get the 250mg instead & I would end up owing them something additional.

mikestrong

Yes, the bar it's set higher for you, without speaking for everyone here, you were a breath of fresh air for allot of guys here coming from ugl after ugl plagued with problems. Allot of guys were injecting birth control and nearly getting killed in the squat rack because of it.
Up until the floaters i think your probably the only source that even has the potential to give meso what they really want - clean and tested gear. People will pay, its been said on this forum countless times, " id pay whatever for tested and clean gear."
I don't have one ounce of faith in any of the other ugl's here to offer this.
The "mob" has spoken, you give this board what they are after and I have no doubt there will be no other source here that even gets a second look.
Thanks member Notits,
You have humbled me, I do try my best so help me GOD.

I do love what I do & would LOVE to be appreciated here on MESO.

I am making changes, Thanks XXXBulldog, Your advice will bring lower MG vials on here 250mg TEST products, THE 300 will be scratched for now.

I will do my best, But I ask you all be fair to me, I am trying & I want to do right & good.

With Respect to Meso
mikestrong

HEY,
My ego took a hit?
I think it is more like I am here analysing what is going on.
You wont let anything good come out of what I do!

Leave JB out of this, he can speak from himself.

He has said clearly on here that SOURCES are DRUGDEALERS. Maybe he is with the LAW to think like that.
In 12 years of providing this service "UNDER THE SAME USER NAME"!
I have never heard of such thinking.
MS

Now I'm with "the LAW"?! You are a fucking drug dealer, so what? You act like you're doing God's work selling steroids over the internet and it's nauseating..

Your 12 years means jack shit.. You said you've dealt with many different brewers and openly admitted you don't know the first thing about brewing! You don't have a brand because you don't make anything. Why anyone would pay extra to deal with a know nothing chump like yourself is beyond me..

You sold bunk anavar, test e, test c, and I'm sure many other things we don't even know about, yet... Your selling contaminated gear that gave Luca health issues and now tile is finding random red shit in his vials.. All this going on and you want a pat in the back for delivering a pack?

You're fucking nothing and if you leave here without making every single person you fucked here whole I will follow your faggot ass around to any and every board you go to..

Okay I am with the majority when I say that I want to see this all fixed and Luca I wish you a quick and healthy recovery . And I am not trying to dick ride as I am still waiting to see what blood have got to say and what this floater deal is! However, I noticed that i had what looked like grey floater like particles in my test p vials but after removing the label it was clear as can be.

And mike stop talking everything so personal! Take it personal sure but not to the extent you are. I can promise you that everyone here is hoping you get this fixed and sticks around for another 12 years but that won't happen if you don't learn to take a few negative comments when your buis is in the wrong .

Now I'm with "the LAW"?! You are a fucking drug dealer, so what? You act like you're doing God's work selling steroids over the internet and it's nauseating..

Your 12 years means jack shit.. You said you've dealt with many different brewers and openly admitted you don't know the first thing about brewing! You don't have a brand because you don't make anything. Why anyone would pay extra to deal with a know nothing chump like yourself is beyond me..

You sold bunk anavar, test e, test c, and I'm sure many other things we don't even know about, yet... Your selling contaminated gear that gave Luca health issues and now tile is finding random red shit in his vials.. All this going on and you want a pat in the back for delivering a pack?

You're fucking nothing and if you leave here without making every single person you fucked here whole I will follow your faggot ass around to any and every board you go to..
Do Meso a favor.

JB,find a source that the members can use.

Cause if you are always chasing source of MESO, You are making sure they have to always go through the problems of finding a new one.

Thanks for helping me close my doors, Now you want to chase me out of MESO?

TESTING will prove what we sold! Not your hater mouth.

DO FOR MESO, find them a source, Can you do that?

Or are only good at pointing out the negative, the old half empty glass.
Yes you will always follow a guy like my, You said it! You know why JB, cause HATE comes after LOVE. You need me to feel complete, Like you are doing something meaningful,

Wonder where you where before you where, What your old username was?

I would love to see the old user names you have used in the past.

I am sure me & you have crossed paths before, Only your name was something else?

I should ask around about you, Wonder what I would find.

YES 12 YEARS, I don't change my name, Stands for something, Can you NOT GET THAT THROUGH SHIT FOR BRAINS?

I am on the level, I built a name in this business where people come & go & change names left & right.
Probably just like you, how many user names have you had.

CALLING SOURCES drug dealers? You are like a sick plague to source & the members,
Why you would involve the word DRUGS with our MEDs?

FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELF JB
mikestrong

The wheels have come off the clown car.

Okay I am with the majority when I say that I want to see this all fixed and Luca I wish you a quick and healthy recovery . And I am not trying to dick ride as I am still waiting to see what blood have got to say and what this floater deal is! However, I noticed that i had what looked like grey floater like particles in my test p vials but after removing the label it was clear as can be.

And mike stop talking everything so personal! Take it personal sure but not to the extent you are. I can promise you that everyone here is hoping you get this fixed and sticks around for another 12 years but that won't happen if you don't learn to take a few negative comments when your buis is in the wrong .
THANKS VIP VIKING,

Good of you to point this out.
Thank you for the advice, I will consider it.

But do me one small favor, Take note of the negative posts against me, verses the positive.

This issues was pointed out by RAIDER yesterday, The labels has black on them, So some do not have floaters.

Did you notice like I did, That no one, Especially COLT hater #1 & JB hater of DRUGDEALERS/SOURCEs said NOTHING ZERO about it.

Tell me how am I to source, If a MOB like this is here being unfair, unjust , unruly, & attacking others on here for trying to speak their mind. For their opinion they are labeled a DICK-RIDDER.
Can you not see that is wrong? Say nothing if you like.
But these people/haters don't scare me, I will speak up against this BS, I wont let my VIPs or other trying to speak some truth be harrassed by some MESO HATERS that are here 2years/6mos. Lets set things straight.

Again I know I have problems! FLOATERS, are being exchanged!

DUE to low blood test, I am testing!

mikestrong

Do Meso a favor.

JB,find a source that the members can use.

Cause if you are always chasing source of MESO, You are making sure they have to always go through the problems of finding a new one.

Thanks for helping me close my doors, Now you want to chase me out of MESO?

TESTING will prove what we sold! Not your hater mouth.

DO FOR MESO, find them a source, Can you do that?

Or are only good at pointing out the negative, the old half empty glass.
Yes you will always follow a guy like my, You said it! You know why JB, cause HATE comes after LOVE. You need me to feel complete, Like you are doing something meaningful,

Wonder where you where before you where, What your old username was?

I would love to see the old user names you have used in the past.

I am sure me & you have crossed paths before, Only your name was something else?

I should ask around about you, Wonder what I would find.

YES 12 YEARS, I don't change my name, Stands for something, Can you NOT GET THAT THROUGH SHIT FOR BRAINS?

I am on the level, I built a name in this business where people come & go & change names left & right.
Probably just like you, how many user names have you had.

CALLING SOURCES drug dealers? You are like a sick plague to source & the members,
Why you would involve the word DRUGS with our MEDs?

FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELF JB
mikestrong

Explain myself? I'm not the one selling bullshit here!! What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't work with or promote any source.. If I did anything I say here wouldn't mean much.. I've never had another handle so dream on pal..

You've tried to discredit what I have to say by making shit up about me numerous times and everyone can see right though it.. I have no problem calling out punks like you..

Now as much as I'd love to keep riding this crazy train I have plans.. I'll try to stop in later to read your next ridiculous rant.. :)

JB, fine,

Again you seem to have a golden fountain,
Cause you have a product that is much better, OH SORRY I mean DRUG, like you call our MEDS.

So do you mind if I tell the NEW MEMBER, REGULAR MEMBERS to contact you, cause have the stuff they need/DRUGS.
Or lets say you don't have Drugs, Cause you don't believe in them.
Atleast it is clear to all on here that you know all about D_ _ _ _ S, Cause you can definitely tell my meds or like you call it drugs are NO GOOD, So from seeing this, these members should know that you can definitely point them in the DIRECTION of a better DRUG DEALER than me,

Cause I am,in your book a NO good DRUG DEALER, who should not be close to GOD.

So JB, do me a favor, and talk nicely to the members I send your way, talk to you, about where to find what they need.
Call is MEDS or DRUGS,

If not then I ask you let the OTHERs post their experience GOOD or BAD & stop leaving your BS HATEFUL no factual messages out of.
Also I would appreciate if you apologized for calling me a DRUG DEALER.
I know others on here don't care, cause they fear you or look up to your hateful speech.

I don't care. If I called you some shit that was wrong I would expect to be called out by the rest.
Disgusting how no one has not spoken up against your comments.
mikestrong

THANKS VIP VIKING,

Good of you to point this out.
Thank you for the advice, I will consider it.

But do me one small favor, Take note of the negative posts against me, verses the positive.

This issues was pointed out by RAIDER yesterday, The labels has black on them, So some do not have floaters.

Did you notice like I did, That no one, Especially COLT hater #1 & JB hater of DRUGDEALERS/SOURCEs said NOTHING ZERO about it.

Tell me how am I to source, If a MOB like this is here being unfair, unjust , unruly, & attacking others on here for trying to speak their mind. For their opinion they are labeled a DICK-RIDDER.
Can you not see that is wrong? Say nothing if you like.
But these people/haters don't scare me, I will speak up against this BS, I wont let my VIPs or other trying to speak some truth be harrassed by some MESO HATERS that are here 2years/6mos. Lets set things straight.

Again I know I have problems! FLOATERS, are being exchanged!

DUE to low blood test, I am testing!

mikestrong
My name is not DICK so keep it out of your mouth.

I was going to let it be. Now your dumbass brought me right back in.

Why the fuck would I need to comment every time something good happens? There's no need you uneducated ignorant dumbass. What would be the point? Good job Mike. You're doing an awesome job cleaning up the mess you made. Happy now?

Why the fuck would I need to comment every time something good happens? There's no need you uneducated ignorant dumbass. What would be the point? Good job Mike. You're doing an awesome job cleaning up the mess you made. Happy now?
COLT you have been labeled by me as a HATER.

Based on the posts you have made against me & my service. If others on here can tell me that you actually post positive stuff else where or that they don't see your posts against me as negative.
THEN I WILL APOLOGIZE.

I think you should learn from this & understand, That what you say on here is read & analysed & scrutinzed. I definitely read & wonder why such & such is saying what. Now you have done so time & time again. Again if I am wrong I will apologize.
Rememeber you are here what 7 mos, with a good rank of WKM, So others are going to take your comments a bit more serious than others that have less rank, Just the way some think of rank & associate experience with it.
But my point with you is that you are just coming up with the NEGATIVE posts against my service you make posts to highlight problems & not on bringing any light on good things.

So now that you have been labeled as I can clearly see what you are here to do, I hope others will take your posting with a grain of salt unless you are actually showing us something factual.

If there are 3 complaints & several haters doing their best to unfairly attack a source, I see some have tried to speak up against this practice, but only to be drowned out, ignored or insulted. So now you will be hearing from me.

I am not asking for a favor or shit like that, Just make yourself objective, or I will call you out on it.

It would be nice if there are MORE STRONGER TRUTH SEEKERS on here, but who knows where they went the old MESO had some. Those are the members that should get respect, unafraid of going against the grain.

AN OLD VET & SOURCE
mikestrong

Mike, this is getting absolutely ridiculous. You are the source. You are being insulting to long-time members here and accusing them of absolute ludicrous things. You need to take a breath and back off. Otherwise your testing and replacement of gear will mean for nothing, because you will have burned so many bridges. You want everyone else to be productive, but it seems half your posts don't manage to move in a productive direction

Mike, this is getting absolutely ridiculous. You are the source. You are being insulting to long-time members here and accusing them of absolute ludicrous things. You need to take a breath and back off. Otherwise your testing and replacement of gear will mean for nothing, because you will have burned so many bridges. You want everyone else to be productive, but it seems half your posts don't manage to move in a productive direction
MARCUS,
I am sorry you feel that way about me.

I am doing what is right, FLOATERS = Replaced.
LOW BLOOD TEST = TESTING

I am NOT looking to make bridges with MEMBERS calling me a DRUG DEALER.
Marcus you have come into this conversation to advice me.

Let me PLZ ask you what you felt or thought when JB called me a DRUG DEALER.

I am sorry if things are blunt & with out hair on the tongue today. But I just don't see the benefit
to having people like this on my good side, Best to confront them head on. Without fear of being unpopular or even removed.

mikestrong

COLT you have been labeled by me as a HATER.

Based on the posts you have made against me & my service. If others on here can tell me that you actually post positive stuff else where or that they don't see your posts against me as negative.
THEN I WILL APOLOGIZE.

I think you should learn from this & understand, That what you say on here is read & analysed & scrutinzed. I definitely read & wonder why such & such is saying what. Now you have done so time & time again. Again if I am wrong I will apologize.
Rememeber you are here what 7 mos, with a good rank of WKM, So others are going to take your comments a bit more serious than others that have less rank, Just the way some think of rank & associate experience with it.
But my point with you is that you are just coming up with the NEGATIVE posts against my service you make posts to highlight problems & not on bringing any light on good things.

So now that you have been labeled as I can clearly see what you are here to do, I hope others will take your posting with a grain of salt unless you are actually showing us something factual.

If there are 3 complaints & several haters doing their best to unfairly attack a source, I see some have tried to speak up against this practice, but only to be drowned out, ignored or insulted. So now you will be hearing from me.

I am not asking for a favor or shit like that, Just make yourself objective, or I will call you out on it.

It would be nice if there are MORE STRONGER TRUTH SEEKERS on here, but who knows where they went the old MESO had some. Those are the members that should get respect, unafraid of going against the grain.

AN OLD VET & SOURCE
mikestrong
Colt posts positive stuff everywhere and helps out guys and Meso all the time... This whole statement is RIDICULOUS

MARCUS,
I am sorry you feel that way about me.

I am doing what is right, FLOATERS = Replaced.
LOW BLOOD TEST = TESTING

I am NOT looking to make bridges with MEMBERS calling me a DRUG DEALER.
Marcus you have come into this conversation to advice me.

Let me PLZ ask you what you felt or thought when JB called me a DRUG DEALER.

I am sorry if things are blunt & with out hair on the tongue today. But I just don't see the benefit
to having people like this on my good side, Best to confront them head on. Without fear of being unpopular or even removed.

mikestrong
You deal drugs... I agree with him.
I used to deal drugs for years. It doesn't make you a bad fuckin person. Stop taking it so personally

I used to deal drugs for years. It doesn't make you a bad fuckin person. Stop taking it so personally

So did I, I think it's hilarious that he's so butt hurt over that comment.

Oh and colt, watch out, Mike has just LABELED you a HATER!! hahaha Now he says everyone will take what you say with a grain of salt!!

Mike, you suck and you're a coward.. You've had way more than 3 fucking complaints and have yet to really take responsibility for anything.. Blaming it on the remailer.. :rolleyes: You took the money, it's your responsibility fuck boy..

Well I do & I ask you you don't call me that! That is DISRESPECTFUL as can be to what we do & what we provide.

I am a source & this is a SOURCE THREAD!

Not a DRUG DEALER Thread, you could end up bringing heat to this thing of ours, and on me. I see you also don't care about me.

MS

Well I do & I ask you you don't call me that! That is DISRESPECTFUL as can be to what we do & what we provide.

I am a source & this is a SOURCE THREAD!

Not a DRUG DEALER Thread, you could end up bringing heat to this thing of ours, and on me. I see you also don't care about me.

MS

Nobody here has ever met you or talked to you.. Nobody cares about you, you're just another scumbag selling bunk shit now..

So did I, I think it's hilarious that he's so butt hurt over that comment.

Oh and colt, watch out, Mike has just LABELED you a HATER!! hahaha Now he says everyone will take what you say with a grain of salt!!

Mike, you suck and you're a coward.. You've had way more than 3 fucking complaints and have yet to really take responsibility for anything.. Blaming it on the remailer.. :rolleyes: You took the money, it's your responsibility fuck boy..
JB,

You are doing the best job you can to make me leave MESO.

Don't worry I know I have to take care of the FLOATERS & complaints & wait for the TESTS.

But now the DOORs are closed. So no NEW Clients from here.

I hope the members can rely on you to send them else where?

Cause if not what good is all this you are doing against me?

MS