mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I recall at the end of October, I believe, @mikestrong alluded to info-collectors and others not submitting payment. They were blacklisted from The Service and names were shared with WKMs. The actions of these members were a risk to The Service, and they were dealt with promptly.

@eminem93 resorted to an embarrassing public grovel within hours of a critical and sceptical post so that a prior transaction could be completed in lieu of a forceful refund. Again, very swift action from @mikestrong for the sake of his operation.

It now seems the real risk to The Service comes from the inside, specifically the US REM. This guy is destroying @mikestrong's business and reputation. However, @mikestrong did himself further damage by not having already fired this guy and severed all associations with him, the person that brewed low-quality gear that harmed VIPs. Why has this much more important issue not been dealt with as quickly?

Considering all of the evidence, of which there will be more, the fact that there has been no public disavowal discomfits me and probably most other patrons. I understand there is some history between the two. We all have probably seen Old Yeller. It was hard to watch, but we understand why he had to be put down when he went rabid (for you younger kids, just think of having to kill your wife after she gets the zombie virus and turns into the walking dead). @mikestrong appears to be working to fix these problems, but this is a glaring omission, in my opinion.

I recall at the end of October, I believe, @mikestrong alluded to info-collectors and others not submitting payment. They were blacklisted from The Service and names were shared with WKMs. The actions of these members were a risk to The Service, and they were dealt with promptly.

@eminem93 resorted to an embarrassing public grovel within hours of a critical and sceptical post so that a prior transaction could be completed in lieu of a forceful refund. Again, very swift action from @mikestrong for the sake of his operation.

It now seems the real risk to The Service comes from the inside, specifically the US REM. This guy is destroying @mikestrong's business and reputation. However, @mikestrong did himself further damage by not having already fired this guy and severed all associations with him, the person that brewed low-quality gear that harmed VIPs. Why has this much more important issue not been dealt with as quickly?

Considering all of the evidence, of which there will be more, the fact that there has been no public disavowal discomfits me and probably most other patrons. I understand there is some history between the two. We all have probably seen Old Yeller. It was hard to watch, but we understand why he had to be put down when he went rabid (for you younger kids, just think of having to kill your wife after she gets the zombie virus and turns into the walking dead). @mikestrong appears to be working to fix these problems, but this is a glaring omission, in my opinion.
I must admit, the old yeller example is amusing. Haven't thought of that book in a while. Classic read.

The fist thing that comes to mind is its cost effective but then again I could be wrong. Maybe he already explained why an we just missed it. If anybody knows what's up with the switching of solvents please explain this to us. Why would someone be using the same thing for so long an just all of a sudden switch it. Just like the old saying goes "don't mess with perfection" It just doesn't make any since to me. Its done nothing but caused more problems than it has been effective for him. I like MS an he seems to me that he is a genuinely caring person. I hope everything works itself out for him an most importantly us as well! He seems like hes taking every step he can to take care of this problem when a lot of others would just most likely close down pack up an vanish without a trace!

Yea when my issues started I asked on this thread to explain this super solvent and why it's being used if it's known it can cause serious pip.

I don't believe there was a response.

I know it hurts super fuckin bad.

And for an update on my situation my quad is still jacked up. It's about 50% better. But I still am no where near perfect and can't train it.

I'm in my 11th day post injection. I can walk basically normal but gettin in and out of my car sucks and sitting down on anything sucks.

I used another vial and did my shoulder on Wednesday and it feels good. So I highly doubt it's the super solvent that my body is reacting to normally but rather something from the floater.

I wanted to put my ex-wife down like "Old Yeller". She behaved like she had rabies, but I wouldn't have lost much sleep.

I will send one
I can donate a vial of test cyp 300. Unopened.

Just let me know Mike.
The solution for underdosed gear is here. No more worries of under dosed products.No worries of poor blood results. The answer to maximum muscle gains in no time flat. Just fill this baby up and watch the gains come on. Buy one, get one free for a limited time!!!

Disclaimer-There could be mild PIP with usage of this product but nothing a couple of Advil and heating pad won't cure.
That image, is one nightmares are made from!

I
Solvents such as BA and BB can break down stoppers. I wouldn't worry about that as both of those are found in pharmaceutical preparations.
I have never had the finished product break down stoppers. It is too dilute. I have first hand see it break down hard plastic, but that was straight bb.

I

I have never had the finished product break down stoppers. It is too dilute. I have first hand see it break down hard plastic, but that was straight bb.
Paul,
Could it be the stoppers themselves? Some of the stoppers I have seen are red and others are grey. Are the grey ones producing grey floaters? Been swamped at work and it is getting difficult to keep up with all the "information" in this thread now.

Heady, I've experienced those floaters you're talking about from another lab, only problem is when I inquired as to why this would happen, no answer was given...it sounds like the same situation. For what it's worth, they were grey stoppers also.

I don't see what the big deal is.... Sometimes I inject my own jizz as a preworkout. It's prebottled. I'll start a thread and follow the scoc if anyone's interested. Beats the shit out of TNE.

I don't see what the big deal is.... Sometimes I inject my own jizz as a preworkout. It's prebottled. I'll start a thread and follow the scoc if anyone's interested. Beats the shit out of TNE.

Can u fill a 100cc jug and attach an enenthate Esther on it?

We want that TOP notch VIP EURO UK gear MIKE! I dont think we mind paying more for a reliable product, dosed high.. contaminant free. . . . Least my train of thought is i buy a rib eye or a new york strip when i buy red meat, not stew meat, or round steak. Same applies to my cars, and trucks, and why would my desires be different for my Gear? Im not flat out saying any one thing towards your line - But stating a fact, that Id rather have a expensive reliable line, than one that im rolling the dice on. infact when you intially came back to Meso here what 3 mo ago, i was under the impression- this line came from the UK, and you had a domestic reshipp. not that the details matter, its all about the final product
TILEGUY,
That would make US DOM very difficult.
MS

Ill try heating one of them in a few days and let everyone know if it cleared up. I had some from astro that did the same and i warmed it up and never had any pip. This is what i will compare it to when i actually get around to using it.
Xgunx,
I am sure it will be fine after the RE-CONSTITUTION.
Can you post up the good news, same as the criticism?
MS