mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Meso Members,
I am of to church, remember you sow what you reap.

Want to have a negative outlook, want to be negative, the old glass is half empty.

Well guess what.

Eminem93 if you are with the competition, is the only reason it would make sense for you to talk that way about me. Since you really don't know me or my service.
I see you are here since may 2014, not sure where you where before? But hopefully you can share your vast experience with us all.

Remember Gaul, RockyGear, Russian, Marcel, Bodymike can anyone on here say they went bad?
I am sure there are other sources that just left. Ofcourse the ones named above did NOT live in the US. There are good sources, just hard to be in the USA & doing it, that is the REAL TRUTH.
I am here since 2003, a real shame my post from back then are gone.

But all good I will work my way up, from scratch if need be on here.

I am here to be of SERVICE to you MEMBERS, I ask for RANK or REF's.

Have a good weekend.
Respect
mikestrong

no I hold no beef with MS. i actually have never been fucked in the AAS steroid game.. only time i ever got fucked was being a couple oz from some stupid nigger bac k when i was a lil kid.

Meso Members,
I am of to church, remember you sow what you reap.

Want to have a negative outlook, want to be negative, the old glass is half empty.

Well guess what.

Eminem93 if you are with the competition, is the only reason it would make sense for you to talk that way about me. Since you really don't know me or my service.
I see you are here since may 2014, not sure where you where before? But hopefully you can share your vast experience with us all.

Remember Gaul, RockyGear, Russian, Marcel, Bodymike can anyone on here say they went bad?
I am sure there are other sources that just left. Ofcourse the ones named above did NOT live in the US. There are good sources, just hard to be in the USA & doing it, that is the REAL TRUTH.
I am here since 2003, a real shame my post from back then are gone.

But all good I will work my way up, from scratch if need be on here.

I am here to be of SERVICE to you MEMBERS, I ask for RANK or REF's.

Have a good weekend.
Respect
mikestrong

no sir i have nothing negative to say about you.. I am just saying this is a rocky business and at some point your operation will struggle! that is to be expected.

why edit it bro..if your a lousy bigget so be it.. we are all a bit different. honesty is a better look than a pathetic man with a heart full of hate that cant even say it.

Me personally I would have done more than ripped you for a few zips with that pretty mouth

chill bro we all have bad days like geek said get some rest and tommorow wake up n train ur ass off

why edit it bro..if your a lousy bigget so be it.. we are all a bit different. honesty is a better look than a pathetic man with a heart full of hate that cant even say it.

Me personally I would have done more than ripped you for a few zips with that pretty mouth

fuck you clown.

Wow all I can do is thank god I quit drinking and doing drugs u will regret all of this tommorow. I hope ur not driving anywhere.

aint no troll. iv been good to this board. i just got pissy tn cuz im tired as fuck so i didn't go out cuz i had to get up to work at 5am so i only slept like 5 hours and just and decided to make a bunch of useless posts. good night meso.

Sorry dude but quit cryin I work 7 12 hr days workout after work 5 days a week and raise 4 kids sleep what the hell is that? Grow up b a man put the bottle down and stop making a fool of ur self. Eballday is right this ain't u get some rest we have to stick together for one cause n quit the inner quarrels
amongst members