mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

TE="ebkallday, post: 1080088, member: 61012"]Big P!!! Where ya
I didn't have an internet connection:-( I say a lot of shit since I last logged in.

Mike has sourced for as long as he has said. I remember him from 02. He has earned respect on the boards. No one gets a pass here and he will have to prove himself . I'm sure his gear will be tested soon and we will have the facts we need. I say we let his service and prouducts speak for themselves.

Alright all I don't post too often but let's leave this drama out..keep this site respectable..that's one of the main reasons I like it over all the other ones out there

I pulled the trigger with MS and all these statements on his gear are very comforting to me, but ... but at the same time is a bit scare to me. because, in my experience, things change quickly in this game ... just saying
I sincerely hope that just is not the case.

You are correct but I think clearly I said think , that with Mike you have a genuine guy who really looks to put a great product out there. Everything will be tested I am sure but you have to like how personable Mike is and not arrogant after so many years of service

I pulled the trigger with MS and all these statements on his gear are very comforting to me, but ... but at the same time is a bit scare to me. because, in my experience, things change quickly in this game ... just saying
I sincerely hope that just is not the case.

Everything went smoothly until now. So, everything said about MS seems true.
You know, the fear is always hidden somewhere

apologize for my inner quarrels last night. got some Asian pussy. all is well. lets hope my orders come thru!

I am highly interested in this mikestrong though. excited to see what happens with this guy.

Hey so can we log into the VIP board yet? I tried and was denied. Was told I'm VIP so was thinking Id be GTG. Anyone got advice?

apologize for my inner quarrels last night. got some Asian pussy. all is well. lets hope my orders come thru!

I am highly interested in this mikestrong though. excited to see what happens with this guy.

We all have bad nights brother. Welcome back

I was all over the place when getting my trt dose correct. So, we all have our moments.

You are correct but I think clearly I said think , that with Mike you have a genuine guy who really looks to put a great product out there. Everything will be tested I am sure but you have to like how personable Mike is and not arrogant after so many years of service
Whodat, sorry to bust your balls, but unless you have personal knowledge of how good his gear is, then should not give such a ringing endorsement for the guy. I have no knowledge of the quality of his gear, and only will consider the opinions of those who have.:)

I've never used Mike
But I know many who I trust who have and we're happy.

He has been in this game for a while and is well liked

Reviewing sources and member since Thursday hmmm sounds reliable

Been a member here since probably 2007 and just recently decided to become active...

My old handle sucked so I started up under my known name from other boards "Yaya"

Not a review, but feedback that I've heard from other people.

Never used the guy and can't recommend him but know many who I trust who would

I've never used Mike

I'm happy for you, but that's endorsing someone or something without actual knowledge. Its called hearsay evidence.

I agree with you on this point and I have no reason to believe otherwise. My point is, what makes your contribution credible or anyone else's, without first hand knowledge to the quality of his product or services?

I'm not knocking Mike, I'm just saying, statements of support for any source without personal knowledge can influence eager and gullible newbies to attempt an order before all the facts are in.

I'm not focusing on Mike, but this happens too often with other sources even without the reputation Mike has.

I've never used Mike

I'm happy for you, but that's endorsing someone or something without actual knowledge. Its called hearsay evidence.

I agree with you on this point and I have no reason to believe otherwise. My point is, what makes your contribution credible or anyone else's, without first hand knowledge to the quality of his product or services?

I'm not knocking Mike, I'm just saying, statements of support for any source without personal knowledge can influence eager and gullible newbies to attempt an order before all the facts are in.

I'm not focusing on Mike, but this happens too often with other sources even without the reputation Mike has.

^^^^

I agree, personal experiences mean everything in this game.

Again, I know people personally who have used Mike and liked what he supplied.

U will see me comment on the bad sources as well.

Take my word or dont, either way I give my opinion on personal or other trusted experiances