mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

dnp ...ewww wheres the good stuff cam?
That's the response I was expecting…..Took first dose today and feels legit as my back is sweating already. At least you all know that MS came through. Hopefully I'm still around to use him again. :-}

So MS,

Do the Good VIP MESO members recieve % discounts on wholesale orders? If so what retail number must be met to reach best discount(s)

Also as far as your armidex , or clomid/ nolva, are they pharma, or caps from your ugl?

From all the research I've done its pretty well maintained that Pharma PCT is the way to go, and of coarse wondering if you supply such services ....

Well looking forward to some MS TP + NPP in the not so distant future. I can envision the pump already

Hey MS,
I haven't been able to try again since the site was still down, due to my MacBook being sent out to be fixed. They said I should have it back by next week. Just want to make sure you set me up after the issues were resolved. Think I can log in from my Iphone?
HEY VIP
im guessing since hes a junior mem he has to do the trial order like I would have to (non AAS)

You good Member are correct.
Respect
mikestrong

That's the response I was expecting…..Took first dose today and feels legit as my back is sweating already. At least you all know that MS came through. Hopefully I'm still around to use him again. :-}
HAHA, VIP CAM,

Oh yeah, I hope your no NOOB, becuase listen carefully, that is nothing to play with.
Only take "1" cap per day!!!
Don't leave does caps laying around near kids or pets. DANGER, the stuff works too good. I give that to my overweight friends, they say "What is that, I am hot & sweaty?"
The heat just hits them like a HOT HUMID DAY!, LOL.
So yes thanks for reporting up & for sharing the TRUTH.
Respect
mikestrong

So MS,

Do the Good VIP MESO members recieve % discounts on wholesale orders? If so what retail number must be met to reach best discount(s)

Also as far as your armidex , or clomid/ nolva, are they pharma, or caps from your ugl?

From all the research I've done its pretty well maintained that Pharma PCT is the way to go, and of coarse wondering if you supply such services ....

Well looking forward to some MS TP + NPP in the not so distant future. I can envision the pump already
Hey VIP TileGuy,
Hoping to have GOOD NEWS for you later today.
The caps are UGL!
Discounts, no sorry. Only talk to me privately & about BULK orders, I can include some gifts.

Respect
mikestrong

How come when I try to sign up for the site it says "error, you are not allowed to join this community" ??:eek: I've tried to sign up before when you first came here and got the same message but thought maybe the site was overloaded..

VIP forum is still telling me I have incorrect username or password, and none of my posts from before the update are showing.
I ran into the same problem but just for grins I hit the forgot password link, and received an email with a temp password. It worked fine after that .