mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Packaging was inventive and discreet. T/A from money p/u was roughly around the end of the window of stated T/A , 13-14 days. Money p/u took a few days which i think after talking with mike was just a simple hicup.
I can say this.. .that MS did follow up with any subsequent emails/pms. looks solid.

ordering a cple lab max kits today.. but other than that i have to wait for oct. and nov for blood ..
Tile

VIP TILE-GUY,
Yes thanks for choosing my service. Happy you got it on Mon, it was right at the limit. But it is just like you said. LMK that all is well & you can count on me.

Meso Members, getting emails done & then I will look to handle the many PM's.

Having a rough day with some car trouble, so a little strapped for time. But I should be able to answer all PM's by today.
Respect
mikestrong

Packaging was inventive and discreet. T/A from money p/u was roughly around the end of the window of stated T/A , 13-14 days. Money p/u took a few days which i think after talking with mike was just a simple hicup.
I can say this.. .that MS did follow up with any subsequent emails/pms. looks solid.

ordering a cple lab max kits today.. but other than that i have to wait for oct. and nov for blood ..
Tile

Cool, thanks for the feedback. Looks like Im going to jump on too and stock up for my next cycle.