mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

that shits funny. Yes sir 65 days straight if u don't count the birth of my son. Maybe my kids will understand how much dad loved them so one day I can just sit back n let them take care of me. Yeah right, my grandpa is 75 he wakes up everyday at 5 am n goes n tends to his cows, repairs fence if needed, works on his tractor. I guess its in my blood, I hope I'm still working out at that age. Thanks for askin Bickel. I guess I'll get my buddy to get a labmax. I was going to b lazy n wait for someone else but I guess I'm the only one who went with MS anavar.

I just ordered his var yesterday too. Ill try and get a labmax on it when it comes in. Pry in about two weeks. Keep us posted on your cycle big boi.

Good Meso Members,

Thanks for your support. Also like to give my Respect to those that are testing the GEAR & posting up.

So it is like 11:30, here where I am. So about to get some R&R

Been working many hours today. I have spoken to many Good & Respected Members & VIP.
back & forth atleast 3-4 times.

PLZ don't feel that we are NOT getting anywhere or that I am slow. It is just in the begining, until I get to know you.
Verify Ref's and other such steps to give you access to my service. Once your in your in.

I have no plans to quit or leave this business, this is what I do. I have many clients that come & go. When they come back they check in, usually they will ask if all is good with me if I am still in the biz & then ask for a list. Then we get down to the business.

I got to tend to a NEW diff car problem tomorrow, so might be on later in the afternoon, not sure what time.

But I will be in & out, as I see it is best to check in several times a day. When I can do it.

UPDATE on orders, many will be getting their packs ASAP, so PLZ contact me & LMK &/or post up.

Respect
mikestrong

Good Meso Members,

Thanks for your support. Also like to give my Respect to those that are testing the GEAR & posting up.

So it is like 11:30, here where I am. So about to get some R&R

Been working many hours today. I have spoken to many Good & Respected Members & VIP.
back & forth atleast 3-4 times.

PLZ don't feel that we are NOT getting anywhere or that I am slow. It is just in the begining, until I get to know you.
Verify Ref's and other such steps to give you access to my service. Once your in your in.

I have no plans to quit or leave this business, this is what I do. I have many clients that come & go. When they come back they check in, usually they will ask if all is good with me if I am still in the biz & then ask for a list. Then we get down to the business.

I got to tend to a NEW diff car problem tomorrow, so might be on later in the afternoon, not sure what time.

But I will be in & out, as I see it is best to check in several times a day. When I can do it.

UPDATE on orders, many will be getting their packs ASAP, so PLZ contact me & LMK &/or post up.

Respect
mikestrong

I would rather have to provide references and jump through a couple hoops for good gear than deal with someone who does sloppy business. I think its better to be safe than sorry, pry why you have been around for so long. Damn dude you need to get a new car or a new mechanic. Always start with the easiest soultions first. I've fixed many problems by replacing sensors, relays and fuses.

I don't how this sounds but damn I gotta get in with MS lol everyone is sounding happy while my ass is fucking arguing with my Bullshitting source starting bout mid SEPT.hopefully I'll be in

I would rather have to provide references and jump through a couple hoops for good gear than deal with someone who does sloppy business. I think its better to be safe than sorry, pry why you have been around for so long. Damn dude you need to get a new car or a new mechanic. Always start with the easiest soultions first. I've fixed many problems by replacing sensors, relays and fuses.
Good VIP Ozzy,
New car would be nice, this was supposed to be the main vehicle. A pick-up some what new for family & even to move the dog in the back. I should have checked it at the dealer first.
Typical mistake on my part, now I am at the dealer, hoping I wont get hit up. :)
Hope to leave here today & not come back except for simple maintenance.
Respect
mikestrong

Lots of old school Vets use Mike's gear. He's GTG.
TheSpectre,
Thanks for the good feedback.
I can see you are here almost as long as I have been here, sorry if I ask, where you alwayse TheSpectre?
Name sounds similar to some other names I have seen.
Take Care
mikestrong

TheSpectre,
Thanks for the good feedback.
I can see you are here almost as long as I have been here, sorry if I ask, where you alwayse TheSpectre?
Name sounds similar to some other names I have seen.
Take Care
mikestrong

I was Stretchmarkboy here, Anabolex, UGsupplements, Varix, etc... from 1998 - Early 2004.

Haha dude, why the handle change? Stretchmarkboy has a good ring to it :)

I called out Gmunk/Proline, a scammer, too early and got banned just about everywhere but here and Renegade I believe. My personal information was posted on multiple forums for a few days before the shit-bag moderators took it down. I had email proof Gmunk admitted to shorting me. Juice Authority, a Mod had my back, and was treated like shit as well. Eventually, Gmunk/Proline scammed for 300 to 500,000$.

I told y'all so!

I called out Gmunk/Proline, a scammer, too early and got banned just about everywhere but here and Renegade I believe. My personal information was posted on multiple forums for a few days before the shit-bag moderators took it down. I had email proof Gmunk admitted to shorting me. Juice Authority, a Mod had my back, and was treated like shit as well. Eventually, Gmunk/Proline scammed for 300 to 500,000$.

I told y'all so!
Glad to see you're still at it man, that's a long time to be around

Glad to see you're still at it man, that's a long time to be around

Thanks. And there are guys like Micro, Mugzy, and some others who've been around longer. I got started early so I'm not quite an old fart yet. I read up, asked newbie questions, and waited a year. Ah, Cetabon 2mg Winstrol tabs. 14lb of lean muscle over 6 to 8 weeks. Never went over 30mg/day either. GBL was flowing like wine. Great times.

Thanks. And there are guys like Micro, Mugzy, and some others who've been around longer. I got started early so I'm not quite an old fart yet. I read up, asked newbie questions, and waited a year. Ah, Cetabon 2mg Winstrol tabs. 14lb of lean muscle over 6 to 8 weeks. Never went over 30mg/day either. GBL was flowing like wine. Great times.

Yea, I think I remember reading you were a teenager when you joined!! You've been at it a longtime man, impressive..

Shit dude, 2004, those were the good ol Patrick Arnold 1-AD days. That's was my intro. Still have stretch marks from the 1-AD.

Back then there really weren't many scammers as the number of boards & sources was nothing like today. Until about 2004/2005 things were just different. Kinda hard to explain.

Spectra I remember you and the whole gmunk thing. I remember his dumbass always posting pics of him being the gear when he was just gmunk.

And yea meso was the wild west, couldn't even ban people because ip's were not logged. But amazingly not many scammers. I started on the boards in 01