mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I want some suspension - tryn to way whether to buy a lab max kit 229 , or suspension / mast and save $ for bloods pre and mid

Just got back from vacation and caught up. It's great to see all the packs are landing and now the first labmax has passed. Anyone else pinning yet? I've noticed one person saying silky smooth but any other reviews? I'm looking forward to seeing bloods and more labmax tests while I build my street cred. :) so I can have a stork drop by my house.

Hey mike tried to register today said error message. Can't wait to test out the products I've heard nothing but good reviews for years about your products!

Well gotta say thanks to Mikestrong. My experience has been nothing but great. Suspension is on point [emoji4]

Hey mike tried to register today said error message. Can't wait to test out the products I've heard nothing but good reviews for years about your products!
Hey good member Diesel,
OK I believe I have you fixed, check it out & LMK
Respect
mikestrong

big boi, what are u running from MS?
test e, tren e, n also a friend is using mikes anavar or should I say will use. I hope someone who has labmax will test the anavar if not is there a way I can send it to get it labmaxed. I will only except responses from vets new guys don't chime n.

test e, tren e, n also a friend is using mikes anavar or should I say will use. I hope someone who has labmax will test the anavar if not is there a way I can send it to get it labmaxed. I will only except responses from vets new guys don't chime n.

Hey big boi, a new member just asked me to pass this along to you.
"Dear big boi - I am willing to labmax the anavar for you. Just send the entire amount you have and I will return the pills that I don't test.
Sincerely,
New Guy"

I told him I was sure you'd agree to his terms.:rolleyes:;)

It's been a minute big boi - hope you're doing okay, my friend! Good to see you on here, you hard working freak!

Hey big boi, a new member just asked me to pass this along to you.
"Dear big boi - I am willing to labmax the anavar for you. Just send the entire amount you have and I will return the pills that I don't test.
Sincerely,
New Guy"

I told him I was sure you'd agree to his terms.:rolleyes:;)

It's been a minute big boi - hope you're doing okay, my friend! Good to see you on here, you hard working freak!
that shits funny. Yes sir 65 days straight if u don't count the birth of my son. Maybe my kids will understand how much dad loved them so one day I can just sit back n let them take care of me. Yeah right, my grandpa is 75 he wakes up everyday at 5 am n goes n tends to his cows, repairs fence if needed, works on his tractor. I guess its in my blood, I hope I'm still working out at that age. Thanks for askin Bickel. I guess I'll get my buddy to get a labmax. I was going to b lazy n wait for someone else but I guess I'm the only one who went with MS anavar.