mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Good Meso Members & VIP's.

So the weekend is here & I give thanks. I got all emails answered. I will do the PM's next.

Good news for me is I got my truck back, good news for VIP Members, many of you got your stuff. PLZ do post up & share your honest experience.
Even if there is some critique, heck I am NOT perfect & maybe I can change. I don't believe in the "You can teach an OLD dog new tricks".

Have a good weekend
Respect
mikestrong

Thanks good member RedRum - Yes will do.

So yes all PM's have been done, emails to.

I am most likely retiring for the weekend. PLZ note I do get PM's & messages on my cell.
If it is something urgent PLZ don't hesitate to contact me.

I am here to be of service.
Thanks & Respect
mikestrong

Yes Sir. Twice if I remember correctly. Were you on UGsupplements back then? Maybe it was Bolex.

The stuff was good back then. Likely even better now!

this reminds me of a merle haggard song "the good days are gone" don't know if that's the right title but its the truth. Things always seem to change for the worse.

So this will be week 4 with strong gear.

So far up about 9 lbs. The test seems to be damn good feel horny 24-7.
The Decca seems to be kicking in a little starting to get moon face.
Usual Decca does not hit me till about week 5.

So far I am impressed with mikes gear.
Thanks Mike!

Good Meso Members,
Yes all PM's have been answered, this week will see more VIPs getting their stuff.

VIP 1fnPrick, thanks for sharing the good news. I do agree with your "PROBLEM", too Horny. (Dangerous side-effect of Test! :)

On the moon face, that is first time I hear that, funny expression.
Happy to have been of service.

Respect
mikestrong

received the proviron i ordered from Mike within the exact time frame i was told to expect it and the packaging was better than anything i could've expected. haven't started taking it yet but just thought i'd share my experience so far! thanks again Mike!