mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Received the package. All ok, very good packaging. So far so good. Ottober start the cycle and I hope it is good gear.
10fx406.jpg

Yea that looks good I wanna start in October also hope my shoulder feels better big up to MS hope to get something from the man one day lol

Ive been weighing how to go about my cycle in october.. with expenses like needing bloodwork and possibly buying a labmax kit.. heres the deal

I going to Run MS prop/te/ and npp

I really wanted to add dbol and var to the equation since i have a buttload of it.. but its GETM and hasnt been as much as labmaxed let alone MSpec values as GETM had serious issues of late. I also have GETM Nolva/Clomid. . they can all be at least confirmed with a A/B test from Labmax, but i think im going to put them all aside, save my coin for now, and just run all MS TP/TE / NPP, and come november run bloods. Infact i need to get pre cycle bloods any week done now. its a 60 mile drive .. Want to do everything perfect this go..
And sure Mike you can send me a sample of dbol and var no problem your welcome (Lol) .

i ordered some new PCT meds and AI /HCG from reliable so id have pharm grade.

@mikestrong My pack just landed. The whole process from emailing to it landing took 7 days. I've heard alot of good stuff about the packaging, it totally blew my mind. It even threw me off. Im going to run some Var but saving the rest for my next cycle. So far so good.

Hey MS or others ,
Im looking into GH.. whats the deal with the Jinotropin Chinese Copies.. heard alot of not so good things about it mostly being counterfiet?

any feeback would be awesome

Tile

Hey MS or others ,
Im looking into GH.. whats the deal with the Jinotropin Chinese Copies.. heard alot of not so good things about it mostly being counterfiet?

any feeback would be awesome

Tile

My friend has sold plenty of the Jin copies. They are very good copies made from some of, if not the best generic Blue Tops. They look like the real deal used to and work great.

My friend has sold plenty of the Jin copies. They are very good copies made from some of, if not the best generic Blue Tops. They look like the real deal used to and work great.

TheSpectre... can you tell me more about the generic blue tops, and these jin copies. do you know anyone running MS Jin copies now?

Jin copies are just the Blue Tops with labels and in a legitimate looking Jintropin box. I read scores of low 20s on testing serum levels, but I'd have to dig that up.

All the guys running them off my friend are local and not on the boards. I'd have to ask Mike, but I'm pretty sure the Blues & Jin copies we each have are coming from the same source....