mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Sucks you have tennis elbow, I had that shit last year from crimping electrical connections all the time at work. Took forever to recover, couldn't do biceps for a couple months.
Yes I get that all the time. Tried to massage the tendon seems to make it worse, the volts shoot up my arm. Ice is a must some time for me.
One thing that I did do was change the way I worked biceps, I believe it was letting the come up instead of having them stuck by my side. "NOT SURE", but I think it was something about shortening the tendons.
Respect
mikestrong

Im running MS var right now with some Test E from a different lab. Im running 60mgs a day. I have a little over 4 weeks worth. Ill post on here how I like it.
I like A-var, you feel that extra energy, speed, lite on your feet? 60mg is a strong dose. Respect
mikestrong

Got my awesome VIP gift bag but it was incomplete. I let mikestrong know and I get it in 3 days! If that's not VIP service, I don't know what is.

I have seen creative packaging from international srcs but mikestrong takes 1st place. And to top it off, this is for domestic shipping which makes it seem overkill. I am sure this level of attention to detail is even higher when it comes to his products.

I'm thankful to be a mikestrong VIP!

Got my awesome VIP gift bag but it was incomplete. I let mikestrong know and I get it in 3 days! If that's not VIP service, I don't know what is.

I have seen creative packaging from international srcs but mikestrong takes 1st place. And to top it off, this is for domestic shipping which makes it seem overkill. I am sure this level of attention to detail is even higher when it comes to his products.

I'm thankful to be a mikestrong VIP!
Thanks for posting up VIP Romaleos.
I do appreciate the GOOD WORDs & the honest and true report to your fellow Meso members.

Yes the one item got overlooked/forgot, can happen. Also that was a small item "you know what I mean". But yes here to be of service, count on me.
Next order you will get FREE S&H.
Respect
mikestrong

Good Meso VIPs & Members,

I have been online most of the day, ofcourse got all emails, pm's done. Things are moving into the hands of The VIPs.

I am going to take of to run some errands, but will be back later.
Respect
mikestrong

I like A-var, you feel that extra energy, speed, lite on your feet? 60mg is a strong dose. Respect
mikestrong

I was wondering what I should dose your var at. I normally run orals between 60 to 80mgs, but Im used to under dosed gear. I woke up this morning and my delts felt hard as hell. Looking real good so far.

I have worked around my tennis elbow for years. Lifting straps have taken the pressure off on pulling exercises, still can't curl a barbell without pain though. Dips, close grip presses and cable pulldowns don't bother it either. But anything overhead is a big no no. Some weeks are worse than others, right now it's down right miserable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skull crushers kill my elbows. Laying flat on a bench using easy curl bar. Also arm wrestling damaged mine for a long time.

instead of doing them with an ez curl bar, if your gym has the hammer curl bar use that. having your palms face each other as opposed to facing upwards will help your elbow

Skull crushers kill my elbows. Laying flat on a bench using easy curl bar. Also arm wrestling damaged mine for a long time.
ArmWrestling, right just remembered. When I was in my peak, they pitted me against the armwrestling champ of a small country, ofcourse I lost. But it not so much strentgh.
There is some technique to help you win. But yes I was hurt for a while, probably hurt some ligaments & tendons.
mikestrong

I was wondering what I should dose your var at. I normally run orals between 60 to 80mgs, but Im used to under dosed gear. I woke up this morning and my delts felt hard as hell. Looking real good so far.
VIP Ozzy.
LIke I said I love A-Var, I am currently running just some TEST/SUST & DECA with a bit of Tren Enan. But thats it I am going to have to add some Var. Found some leftover, from when it was it the liquid form. Didn't even measure it. Just had a zip. Here's to you Ozzy. :)
Respect
mikestrong

Fuck skull crushers, I'm convinced they have caused far more elbow damage over the years than they have added muscle. Far better to do weighted dips IMO, you can control the ROM much better and even using significant added weight it is easier for me to keep my elbows in a good position. Plus once you can do a couple of dips with 4-45's on your dip belt you will have good size triceps.

we all have FUCKED up elbows!!! ive been battling the left for 3mo , and now the right is flairing up during this week OFF.. Fuck Meh..

we all have FUCKED up elbows!!! ive been battling the left for 3mo , and now the right is flairing up during this week OFF.. Fuck Meh..

If you haven't already try a glucosamine and chondroitin supplement. Helped me a ton many years ago and I've been taking it ever since.

Very underrated supplement imo because the POS supplement companies don't make anything off of it. 1500 mg gluco and 1200 mg chon. daily if you look around you can find deals costing less than $10 for a months supply.

dude ive tryed everything.. im on about 1200mg nsaids a day for last 3mo, along with fish oil, super cissus, glucosamine chondrotin, robaxin .. have rested it 1 week last mo. changed how i work out in terms of grips. .. stretch and use supination movements. have been building up forearms with subtle motions to evade imbalanaces. ART massage etc. fucking everything. Ace band. you fucking name it I tryed it, read about , fuck done it