mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

@mikestrong , is that an injection into the joint that needs repair? If so, I definitely don't have the guts to try myself.

@tileguy123, a friend of mine is looking into stem cell injections and found a place in Miami I believe. He is looking for an alternative to his knee issues. I guess they have a high success rate. Not sure but I think it's a few thousand $ an injection and a few may be needed. Although, I'm pretty sure that includes your hotel costs. IdK. Maybe worth looking into, and get a little R&R!

Yeah Bigd.. i think since im not a paid athlete, ill stick with more conventional treatments until more edgy techniques are available to the working man. If you are serious about lifting i doubt you havent had a bout with Tendinitis of the forearm at some point , so i believe most get over or around it .. im trying.. Started TB-500 this morning. will report

Yeah Bigd.. i think since im not a paid athlete, ill stick with more conventional treatments until more edgy techniques are available to the working man. If you are serious about lifting i doubt you havent had a bout with Tendinitis of the forearm at some point , so i believe most get over or around it .. im trying.. Started TB-500 this morning. will report
Started TB-500 this week myself and am very optimist. Already noticed some relief in terms of training chest and shoulders this week. (I have a torn labrum and bicep tendon where it connects up in the shoulder joint).
As far as this thread goes, Mikestrong is a great communicator and great guy. He owes me nothing but is willing to test the waters with me. I hope to place a good amount of orders with him after this initial test run.

is that tear hurt right in the arm pit? I have a slight tear there myself, where it hurts when you cross your arm over your chest?

is that tear hurt right in the arm pit? I have a slight tear there myself, where it hurts when you cross your arm over your chest?
Yup. A good test for this is cross your arm over your chest and turn your thumb down. Apply pressure and try and lift your arm up. If there is pain or weakness, good chance its your labrum. I have a full SLAP tear (did it playing football my senior year) surprisingly enough, it usually causes my less problems than my right shoulder that is repaired. However, recently it has been killing me and impairing training ever since I did heavy behind the neck presses

@tileguy123 I had my eye on tb500. Let us know. Actually, I've been having some elbow issues this year as well. The pain comes from the inside part of elbow. I thought it was maybe golfers elbow. PT said no, prob just irritated tendon. I haven't worked out in a month now due to my herniated L5 S1 and my elbow still hurts. Seems like hammer curls and chip ups would irritate my elbow the most.

I had sugery on the Right shoulder.. for a torn labrum, which caused a chronic dislocation, and a torn rotator .. anyway there is a incision on the armpit (for the labrum tear), and after doing some lat pullovers ( a new work out i introduced to back day as a finisher).. I torn something doing really light weight. That or i was super soar from how ive been working my chest day a few days before back, and it lead to the tear. .
either way.. there is a ache that i thought was a labrum tear, almost coming from where my scar is.. at first my shoulder felt slightly weak. . but i noticed its actually a cple centimeters in from the scar towards the inside of my chest.. and not my direct armpit. so its more chest.. if you feel in there i belive its a tendon that goes from chest to bicep. I dk though.
either way this happened about 2 weeks ago.. i had a small small dime sized bruise on my chest.. and ive been out the gym for 10 days now.. gunn rest until i go on cycle oct 1 or so..
(being i also have tennis elbow in both arms too) . Im already feeling much better Pec wise, but the tendonitis is a mother fucker to kick fully. its been here for 3 mo.. i anticipate ill probably see it for along while. At least im able to curl and grip where some guys cannot

Damn Tileguy, your going to be the bionic man by the time the docs are done with you. The million dollar man! And I thought I was falling apart. Haha

@tileguy123 I had my eye on tb500.

My experience with fragments has been pretty lame, but Ive had a little success with TB500, maybe more than the other fragments. You have to overdose the stuff. In the end though if you have a tear, or your connections are turning into cotton balls, not much to do but get surgery. The PRP stuff is still a possibility, and will get cheaper as orthos offer it more.

No I can't believe I forgot, LMK check now.
OK found this real fast:
------GOOGLE COPY--------
Adequan Injections

This treatment does not fit readily into the classification system proposed above. Adequan is an injectable cartilage component called polysulfated glycosaminoglycan (mostly chondroitin sulfate), but instead of coming from sea mollusks, Adequan is derived from the windpipe cartilage of cattle. Adequan has numerous beneficial effects for the arthritis patient including the inhibition of harmful enzymes involving joint cartilage destruction, stimulation of cartilage repair, and increasing joint lubrication. These effects go far beyond simply providing plenty of chondroitin sulfate as a building block for damaged cartilage.

• Adequan is given as an injection and so is able to reach all joints but it seems to have a special affinity for damaged joints.
  • Adequan should be avoided in patients with blood clotting abnormalities as a matter of caution. (At excessive doses tested in normal patients, abnormal clotting resulted so it is best not to take a chance in an abnormal patient.)
  • Adequan is best given as a series of injections, twice a week or so until a response is seen but not exceeding eight injections. After an effect is seen, Adequan injections are given on an as needed basis.
  • Adequan is formally approved for use in dogs and horses but may also be used in cats with good results.
  • Adequan may be combined with any of the other medications listed on this page.

Makes sense Mike. Vetalog and Adequan are the two intramuscular joint medications used in horses the others like depo get injected directly in the joint and can't be used nearly as often.

Some horse trainers swear by the anti-inflammatory properties of both Vetalog and Adequan but I don't have any feedback on human use. Adequan is really pricey as well.

I have heard a few good things about adequan. It's funny how the horses get the good shit before we do. Then again, i'm not directly owned by a billionaire nor is my net worth over a million last i checked.

Also, i guess you would be pinning in your problem area. I have pinned in a lot of spots, but have never had anything near my knee since having it drained. I burst a bursa sack behind my knee from impact damage and let me tell you....that was a pretty horrid experience. I would rather be hit in the face repeatedly than have a needle under the kneecap again, like ever.

Last edited:
I know. Although I have seen a src that had t-shirts on his list. LOL would've been a great test order.

Awww mikestrong is holding out on us LOL I didn't see that on the list! Can we expect tshirts soon?
GOOD VIP MEMBERS,
You guys are smart, funny & creative.
.ORG is not me. haha

But the funny thing is back some years ago we very very close to making a VIP T-shirt!

TheVIPBoard.com
or
The VIP CLUB
or
VIP MEMBER of _ _ _ _

We could not define how it should be. Cause some made the point that they didn't want others in the GYM to see the private url or get info. I can understand that.

Vetalog aha, I will look for it. I am not afraid of some joint shoots, will just pay a doc or orthopedian to do it, I do guess it is NOT that easy to find a Medical professional to that in the GOD Bless America.

So here is a SUNDAY evening update.

All emails have been answered, orders have been commandered out.
I am working on PM's, but have to leave soon to run some errands.

Respect
mikestrong

Depo-Medrol joint injections in horses are basically the human equivalent of cortisone injections. Vetalog and Adequan are intramuscular and supposed to help for all joint soreness and arthritic conditions in horses, again no experience with how well they work on humans.

Devildog is right race horses do get a lot of good medications before humans. Prior to anabolic steroids being banned in the sport about four years ago there was no threshold level for them and no testing in racing. Some horses were getting Equipoise and/or Winstrol every two weeks which I guess eliminated the need for any PCT!

Most of the Blue Lotion mixtures which a lot of us older powerlifters and bodybuilders use topically to keep our, knees and or elbows warm while working out come from the equine world as well.