mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Package landed today from MS. Like others have stated, very nice packaging. T/a was well within what was promised. Looking forward to some stellar results ! Thanks again MikeStrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my wife will b taking the var what is the best way to accurately split the dose in half when it is n capsule form

Not trying to be a smart ass but I would think break the capsule open and split it up like it was a snortable drug, minus the snorting part :)

my wife will b taking the var what is the best way to accurately split the dose in half when it is n capsule form
I've done it like furious mentioned. Cut out even lines and recapped it. But due to filler in it its hard to tell what your exactly dosing..

Yeah I don't believe there is an accurate way of lowering milligrams after filler is added.

If the var is dosed at 20 mg + filler wouldn't you simply weigh out the contents of one cap and then divide the number by whatever?

Granted it won't be exact but it should be close enough

I'd probably do all the caps at once (split em and dump them into one dish for recapping) just so any over/underdosing will balance out

ADD: You can get a milligram scale, 1000 empty caps and cap machine on amazon for like 45 bucks. Thats what I did when I capped raws

Thanks guys on my way to the rig n trying to help my wife get started over the phone. Riggut n ragner appreciate it my mind is overloaded I've got 4 days to get piping on this rig repaired
n I'm stressed good to have some brothers around.

Thanks guys on my way to the rig n trying to help my wife get started over the phone. Riggut n ragner appreciate it my mind is overloaded I've got 4 days to get piping on this rig repaired
n I'm stressed good to have some brothers around.
Think nothing of it brother!! Good luck with the rig. Hope it goes FAIRLY smooth. Cause I know in that line of work, usually nothings goes smoothly

Looking forward to adding my VIP experience as well :). Hopefully all things go fabulously for you Marcus and Pumpkintits(really?)
I have alot of faith in Mike!

Has anyone used Mike's test suspension? I was hoping it would kick in quickly so that I could use it as a pre workout. I've used Astro's tne before and was fairly pleased, but from what I'm reading, suspension might have a longer half life. There seems to be some anecdotal evidence that the smaller the crystals in susp, the faster it hits, i.e., shorter half life. So... Any know what mike's stuff is like?

Come on big boi - pop the cap open, lay it out in lines on your wife's girlfriends (or sister's) ass, and have your wife snort the lines off of her girlfriends (or sister's) ass. Is there any other way?

You just need to try harder, big boi! :confused:;)

Whew...the air is nice...and free. Mike Strong is as solid as the day is long. I'm just getting my feet wet again. Hmm...the water is warm...jump, gentlemen.