mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

;)
Come on big boi - pop the cap open, lay it out in lines on your wife's girlfriends (or sister's) ass, and have your wife snort the lines off of her girlfriends (or sister's) ass. Is there any other way?

You just need to try harder, big boi! :confused:;)
thanks bickel now I have to attend church for two weeks straight for all the dirty images u just Engraved into my brain.:)

Good gents....

Out of all due respect. Please do not post up sayings of " package arrived today" or such. We understand your enthusiasm about your next endeavor, but let's not put ourselves in any jeopardy of any kind.

Respectfully, professionally & with great Humility

@mghoward74
I understand generally your concern, but why exactly would posting in the past tense about a package arriving with no details beyond that be placing ourselves or mikestrong in jeopardy?

He obviously sources here, so I guess
I'm a little confused about your statement. Please explain

Not meaning for guys to post in a past tense statement. Maybe something like "Goods received....thanks Strong. Will post pics later."

Merely concerned & protecting my fellow bros. Plus, do not want our source slowing down, because of prying eyes.....

Just being overly concerned I guess

I totally understand, I think we all... Or at least I do it for 2 reasons: 1, to thank mikestrong and 2, to let others know of the impeccable customer service. But I see both sides

We all should know to keep everything about the process as vague as possible. Saying the "eagle has landed" or what not with a thanx is harmless..

I think we are ok as long as specific details are not mentioned.

I believe Mike has encouraged
;)
thanks bickel now I have to attend church for two weeks straight for all the dirty images u just Engraved into my brain.:)

Haha Yeah big boi, I remember when you first started around here and I had made some God reference in a post (or maybe a PM?) and you called me on it. Even though you were new, I respected that you stood up for how you felt. I have started praying that your boss will give you a day off work, but I assume you are still working 14 hour days every single day for like 4 straight months now?!?! :)

I totally understand, I think we all... Or at least I do it for 2 reasons: 1, to thank mikestrong and 2, to let others know of the impeccable customer service. But I see both sides
IMO, providing positive feedback is a form of gratitude. Guess I don't understand publicly acknowledging receipt, but don't necessarily have a good argument against it.