mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Is this my old friend VIP BiggerBen, I am pretty sure it is, we go back a long long way.
Much Respect
mikestrong
It is. It's not often I can only say good things about a source. Perhaps it's because you are one of the original Community Members, first and foremost, and then a source? We're lucky to have you, Sir.

I believe Mike has encouraged

Haha Yeah big boi, I remember when you first started around here and I had made some God reference in a post (or maybe a PM?) and you called me on it. Even though you were new, I respected that you stood up for how you felt. I have started praying that your boss will give you a day off work, but I assume you are still working 14 hour days every single day for like 4 straight months now?!?! :)
where I'm from the illegalls r taking over. With that said the oilfield is doing good rt.now if I won't the hours they will find someone who will. Sad thing is most of the guys they hire can't weld don't speak English n have no respect for me even though I'm training them. I don't know guys this country is going to the shitter in a hurry. Oh n Bickel ur prayers worked had labor day off.:)

Enjoy your Sunday Mike. This morning usually is my familys church, worship, and relaxing day, but we got free tickets to Silver Dollar City. Thanks Jesus:)

i hear you big boi! we have a federal contract job and us carpenters make $34 an hour minimum, but now its 3/4 illegals making 8 bucks an hour.. Scary, this needs to change

It is. It's not often I can only say good things about a source. Perhaps it's because you are one of the original Community Members, first and foremost, and then a source? We're lucky to have you, Sir.
Indeed, I may have only been here for a few months, but I read, read and read some more. Its refreshing to read a thread that's positive.

A rookie mistake. Yes a big rookie mistake.
But obviously a brother that needs some guidance instead of slander. If you all could for one minute not runoff the guys that desperately need help and just guide them in the right direction so they don't do it again then maybe this could really become a helping forum.
So sit back and laugh then help him out instead of trying to run him off. Shit guys what the heck!
I never have intentions of running anyone off. It just baffles me how people just start talking without any thought. I believe anyone with any experience or maturity in this game (or anything really) should check things out before making any remarks..

I never have intentions of running anyone off. It just baffles me how people just start talking without any thought. I believe anyone with any experience or maturity in this game (or anything really) should check things out before making any remarks..

I hear you brother. A lot of people just come on here to find sources and never even post. When I find ones that do post even if their just looking for a source I try to talk them into posting an introduction to get them to stick around. The more people we get to stick around the more they will learn, and the safer they will be for themselves and us in the future.
I know it gets frustrating seeing the inexperienced newbie posts on here. I have some posts in the past were I wasn't the nice guy also. I just realized that I need to try and help people more so that they don't further hurt the reputation of AAS or hurt themselves.
Now if the newbie is a cocky little dick then that's different, lol.
You might think that I'm to nice for this kind of lifestyle, but believe it or not I'm not always this nice. I can get irritated just as much as the next guy I just don't show it very often. [emoji35]

To nice? Not at all, and I agree with you a 100%. In fact, I make an effort now to be more humble and "nice."
We all should share our experiences good and bad to help educate each other :)

[
where I'm from the illegalls r taking over. With that said the oilfield is doing good rt.now if I won't the hours they will find someone who will. Sad thing is most of the guys they hire can't weld don't speak English n have no respect for me even though I'm training i don't know guys this country is going to the shitter in a hurry. Oh n Bickel ur prayers worked had labor day off.:)
Go try living where there from and see how you like it !! ( assuming its mexico, where my family is from ) try feeding your kids off cents a day ! Or better yet try not to get killed by the corrupt ass society they live in ! Best to get informed before you state this country is going to the shitter when the mexicans do all the jobs that us spoiled americans wont do !!!!!!!

[
Go try living where there from and see how you like it !! ( assuming its mexico, where my family is from ) try feeding your kids off cents a day ! Or better yet try not to get killed by the corrupt ass society they live in ! Best to get informed before you state this country is going to the shitter when the mexicans do all the jobs that us spoiled americans wont do !!!!!!!

While I understand your your personal interest in the matter and respect your love for your heritage, what seems to get lost is the fact that this country IS going to shit, and not just because of illegal immigrants, but for a myriad of reasons, but for arguments sake, let's say the roles were reversed. How would you feel if you were legally and gainfully employed, yet still couldn't afford to provide health insurance for your family, and yet Americans were crossing the border and not only receiving healthcare, but had it paid for by your government. Do you think you might take issue with that?? Just because another country has it worse doesn't make it better for those living here and being forces into poverty. Plus, perhaps you are correct in saying that most Americans don't want the jobs that some of the immigrants are performing, but if I'm reading correctly it seems that he does. Now If you were to lose your job to those willing to it for a fraction of what you are getting paid , and were no longer able to provide for your family, would knowing that they came from a worse situation make you less angry?? If you weren't Mexican do you think that you might have a little more of an objective view on the subject?? I think you're taking it personally because of your heritage, which is understandable, but you don't seem to have any sympathy for the guy that gets a pink slip after 15 years of service so that his boss can line his pockets with more money.. Corruption is in every society, yes some worse than others, but I'm sure you are aware that the middle class is not so slowly being eradicated in this country. Maybe it doesn't seem as dire as Mexico because of all the Mercedes and BMW's on the road, but try telling that to the family that lost they're home and can't put food on the table for their children. All I'm saying is that It's all relative my friend. Please don't take offense to my words, just trying to show you it's not about racism, but more about survival.

Respect,
GB76

While I understand your your personal interest in the matter and respect your love for your heritage, what seems to get lost is the fact that this country IS going to shit, and not just because of illegal immigrants, but for a myriad of reasons, but for arguments sake, let's say the roles were reversed. How would you feel if you were legally and gainfully employed, yet still couldn't afford to provide health insurance for your family, and yet Americans were crossing the border and not only receiving healthcare, but had it paid for by your government. Do you think you might take issue with that?? Just because another country has it worse doesn't make it better for those living here and being forces into poverty. Plus, perhaps you are correct in saying that most Americans don't want the jobs that some of the immigrants are performing, but if I'm reading correctly it seems that he does. Now If you were to lose your job to those willing to it for a fraction of what you are getting paid , and were no longer able to provide for your family, would knowing that they came from a worse situation make you less angry?? If you weren't Mexican do you think that you might have a little more of an objective view on the subject?? I think you're taking it personally because of your heritage, which is understandable, but you don't seem to have any sympathy for the guy that gets a pink slip after 15 years of service so that his boss can line his pockets with more money.. Corruption is in every society, yes some worse than others, but I'm sure you are aware that the middle class is not so slowly being eradicated in this country. Maybe it doesn't seem as dire as Mexico because of all the Mercedes and BMW's on the road, but try telling that to the family that lost they're home and can't put food on the table for their children. All I'm saying is that It's all relative my friend. Please don't take offense to my words, just trying to show you it's not about racism, but more about survival.

Respect,
GB76
Get off my nutz...

Respect,
GB76

Well said my man... Well said...