mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

While I understand your your personal interest in the matter and respect your love for your heritage, what seems to get lost is the fact that this country IS going to shit, and not just because of illegal immigrants, but for a myriad of reasons, but for arguments sake, let's say the roles were reversed. How would you feel if you were legally and gainfully employed, yet still couldn't afford to provide health insurance for your family, and yet Americans were crossing the border and not only receiving healthcare, but had it paid for by your government. Do you think you might take issue with that?? Just because another country has it worse doesn't make it better for those living here and being forces into poverty. Plus, perhaps you are correct in saying that most Americans don't want the jobs that some of the immigrants are performing, but if I'm reading correctly it seems that he does. Now If you were to lose your job to those willing to it for a fraction of what you are getting paid , and were no longer able to provide for your family, would knowing that they came from a worse situation make you less angry?? If you weren't Mexican do you think that you might have a little more of an objective view on the subject?? I think you're taking it personally because of your heritage, which is understandable, but you don't seem to have any sympathy for the guy that gets a pink slip after 15 years of service so that his boss can line his pockets with more money.. Corruption is in every society, yes some worse than others, but I'm sure you are aware that the middle class is not so slowly being eradicated in this country. Maybe it doesn't seem as dire as Mexico because of all the Mercedes and BMW's on the road, but try telling that to the family that lost they're home and can't put food on the table for their children. All I'm saying is that It's all relative my friend. Please don't take offense to my words, just trying to show you it's not about racism, but more about survival.

Respect,
GB76
Lets be realistic here big, you can't tell me there replacing high qualified positions with " illegals " for fraction pay. Doesn't matter where your from or what ethnicity you are you still have to earn proper credentials prior to any employment of that level. And I say if you can earn it and learn why not ! So what if there from another country . If there a good hearted person that lives by morals and values why not . My father swam across the rio grande as a child with his parents to enter the land of the free ! Served in the army for 22 years and gave his future family a chance . But of course big i do have perosnal feelongs towards this subject because i know what the struggle is all about my friend. Now I don't want to start another damn Arizona debate towards illegal immigrants here ( by the way any of ya ll from there ? Anyways .) and the medical insurance thing - brother us Americans are the freaking worst on food stamps, chip , medicaid, etc . Now what's the definition of illegals .. ( not allowed by law ) so wouldn't that make us all illegals here !! Really don't like that word :: ok going back to Work damn it !Sorry ms it's a debate full morning

[
Go try living where there from and see how you like it !! ( assuming its mexico, where my family is from ) try feeding your kids off cents a day ! Or better yet try not to get killed by the corrupt ass society they live in ! Best to get informed before you state this country is going to the shitter when the mexicans do all the jobs that us spoiled americans wont do !!!!!!!
what u might wanna do is slow ur role. GB pretty much sumed it up so my remark will b short. The truth is a motherfucker!

TE="Gettinbigger76, post: 1104348, member: 66751"]While I understand your your personal interest in the matter and respect your love for your heritage, what seems to get lost is the fact that this country IS going to shit, and not just because of illegal immigrants, but for a myriad of reasons, but for arguments sake, let's say the roles were reversed. How would you feel if you were legally and gainfully employed, yet still couldn't afford to provide health insurance for your family, and yet Americans were crossing the border and not only receiving healthcare, but had it paid for by your government. Do you think you might take issue with that?? Just because another country has it worse doesn't make it better for those living here and being forces into poverty. Plus, perhaps you are correct in saying that most Americans don't want the jobs that some of the immigrants are performing, but if I'm reading correctly it seems that he does. Now If you were to lose your job to those willing to it for a fraction of what you are getting paid , and were no longer able to provide for your family, would knowing that they came from a worse situation make you less angry?? If you weren't Mexican do you think that you might have a little more of an objective view on the subject?? I think you're taking it personally because of your heritage, which is understandable, but you don't seem to have any sympathy for the guy that gets a pink slip after 15 years of service so that his boss can line his pockets with more money.. Corruption is in every society, yes some worse than others, but I'm sure you are aware that the middle class is not so slowly being eradicated in this country. Maybe it doesn't seem as dire as Mexico because of all the Mercedes and BMW's on the road, but try telling that to the family that lost they're home and can't put food on the table for their children. All I'm saying is that It's all relative my friend. Please don't take offense to my words, just trying to show you it's not about racism, but more about survival.

Respect,
GB76
Lets be realistic here big, you can't tell me there replacing high qualified positions with " illegals " for fraction pay. Doesn't matter where your from or what ethnicity you are you still have to earn proper credentials prior to any employment of that level. And I say if you can earn it and learn why not ! So what if there from another country . If there a good hearted person that lives by morals and values why not . My father swam across the rio grande as a child with his parents to enter the land of the free ! Served in the army for 22 years and gave his future family a chance . But of course big i do have perosnal feelongs towards this subject because i know what the struggle is all about my friend. Now I don't want to start another damn Arizona debate towards illegal immigrants here ( by the way any of ya ll from there ? Anyways .) and the medical insurance thing - brother us Americans are the freaking worst on food stamps, chip , medicaid, etc . Now what's the definition of illegals .. ( not allowed by law ) so wouldn't that make us all illegals here !! Really don't like that word :: ok going back to Work damn it !Sorry ms it's a debate full morning[/QUOTE]

Fist off, I'm all for educated debate, so no offense taken or received I hope. So to answer your question, no, I do not think they are taking executive positions, nor did I state they were. You made the statement that they were taking the jobs Americans don't want, which is not the case. Some are taking the jobs Americans already have,(and by Americans, I mean no specific nationality, but those here legally), and doing so because they will take slave wages because of the conditions from which they fled. Now it is not the fault of the person taking the job because they will do whatever they can to make a life for themselves, but the fact that our government will not only allow it to happen, but foster it, is an atrocity. You mentioned foodstamps, welfare, etc.. Again, I stated the immigration problem is only one of many problems plaguing this country and again, I think the way this administration caters to those who so easily manipulate the system is disgusting. Need welfare??? Don't have 5 fucking children then!!! Need food stamps??! Then maybe you cant afford the $200 you spend a month on cigs!!!
Where I live, I pass project communities that are all federally funded, yet 60% of the parking lot are Benz, beamers, and escalades!!!! So let me get this straight, you decided to have 19 kids and become a drug dealer, but because the 10 grand a week you make isn't reported to the IRS, the government is going to support you with the taxes being taken out of my check??? And it's not just the projects. Go look at the trailer parks where everyone is livening off taxpayer money, yet they have a shiny new pick up!?!? I 100% believe In helping those who need it, but it ain't happening... And why you ask?? Because unless you're willing to "dupe" the system and are actually honest, you actually won't "qualify"

No offensive taken at all big ! Your my brother Man ! I think we're on the same page. Just wish there was a little more compassion for humanity than what we've been seeing in the world lately . I mean fuck I'm sick of all this bullshit going on everywhere in the world as of late my brother . We're good man and it was a healthy conversation anyways

what u might wanna do is slow ur role. GB pretty much sumed it up so my remark will b short. The truth is a motherfucker!
I aint gotta slow shit down ! I speak what I feel and you speak what you feel . What you want to call me illegal too ????

[Q="big boi, post: 1104437, member: 67167"]what u might wanna do is slow ur role. GB pretty much sumed it up so my remark will b short. The truth is a motherfucker!
I aint gotta slow shit down ! I speak what I feel and you speak what you feel . What you want to call me illegal too ????[/QUOTE]
no I'm servicing an oilrig so they can get back up n running so u can put gas in ur two door vagina. Much props to ur father his generation knew what values were and he respected this country. Ur father is a true American. I'm talking bout theses punks like urself always wanting to point the finger n pass the blame without ever putting in a real days work. I have no problem with someone coming over n learning the language getting a job and becoming an American. But don't hold ur hand out thinking I owe u something. Ruiz u have a lot to learn go back to ur x box game, us real men have work to do.

Lmfao !! Your oh so right and you WORK oh so hard big boy ! Fuck you and your stupid ass opinions ! Now I'll get back to working in this sun like I do every day 14 hours a day you fucking idiot !! Sorry mike this dick head needed to be addressed ! I'm done also Mr oil rig bitch

Lets be realistic here big, you can't tell me there replacing high qualified positions with " illegals " for fraction pay. Doesn't matter where your from or what ethnicity you are you still have to earn proper credentials prior to any employment of that level. And I say if you can earn it and learn why not ! So what if there from another country . If there a good hearted person that lives by morals and values why not . My father swam across the rio grande as a child with his parents to enter the land of the free ! Served in the army for 22 years and gave his future family a chance . But of course big i do have perosnal feelongs towards this subject because i know what the struggle is all about my friend. Now I don't want to start another damn Arizona debate towards illegal immigrants here ( by the way any of ya ll from there ? Anyways .) and the medical insurance thing - brother us Americans are the freaking worst on food stamps, chip , medicaid, etc . Now what's the definition of illegals .. ( not allowed by law ) so wouldn't that make us all illegals here !! Really don't like that word :: ok going back to Work damn it !Sorry ms it's a debate full morning

Fist off, I'm all for educated debate, so no offense taken or received I hope. So to answer your question, no, I do not think they are taking executive positions, nor did I state they were. You made the statement that they were taking the jobs Americans don't want, which is not the case. Some are taking the jobs Americans already have,(and by Americans, I mean no specific nationality, but those here legally), and doing so because they will take slave wages because of the conditions from which they fled. Now it is not the fault of the person taking the job because they will do whatever they can to make a life for themselves, but the fact that our government will not only allow it to happen, but foster it, is an atrocity. You mentioned foodstamps, welfare, etc.. Again, I stated the immigration problem is only one of many problems plaguing this country and again, I think the way this administration caters to those who so easily manipulate the system is disgusting. Need welfare??? Don't have 5 fucking children then!!! Need food stamps??! Then maybe you cant afford the $200 you spend a month on cigs!!!
Where I live, I pass project communities that are all federally funded, yet 60% of the parking lot are Benz, beamers, and escalades!!!! So let me get this straight, you decided to have 19 kids and become a drug dealer, but because the 10 grand a week you make isn't reported to the IRS, the government is going to support you with the taxes being taken out of my check??? And it's not just the projects. Go look at the trailer parks where everyone is livening off taxpayer money, yet they have a shiny new pick up!?!? I 100% believe In helping those who need it, but it ain't happening... And why you ask?? Because unless you're willing to "dupe" the system and are actually honest, you actually won't "qualify"[/QUOTE]
There are big corporations moving to different part of the world that were american based they are looking into mexico central america because the labor is cheaper like they are some corp. Here hiring illegals cuz its cheaper here in NY Suffolk county there is a food company that hires illegals to pick for them I worked there for 5yrs I seen good guys let go because it was cheaper to hire someone without papers and that's straight from the manager mouth

its okay Ruiz we all know who the bitch is, get ur ass back to work before u get fired n I have to pay for ur welfare check.

While I understand your your personal interest in the matter and respect your love for your heritage, what seems to get lost is the fact that this country IS going to shit, and not just because of illegal immigrants, but for a myriad of reasons, but for arguments sake, let's say the roles were reversed. How would you feel if you were legally and gainfully employed, yet still couldn't afford to provide health insurance for your family, and yet Americans were crossing the border and not only receiving healthcare, but had it paid for by your government. Do you think you might take issue with that?? Just because another country has it worse doesn't make it better for those living here and being forces into poverty. Plus, perhaps you are correct in saying that most Americans don't want the jobs that some of the immigrants are performing, but if I'm reading correctly it seems that he does. Now If you were to lose your job to those willing to it for a fraction of what you are getting paid , and were no longer able to provide for your family, would knowing that they came from a worse situation make you less angry?? If you weren't Mexican do you think that you might have a little more of an objective view on the subject?? I think you're taking it personally because of your heritage, which is understandable, but you don't seem to have any sympathy for the guy that gets a pink slip after 15 years of service so that his boss can line his pockets with more money.. Corruption is in every society, yes some worse than others, but I'm sure you are aware that the middle class is not so slowly being eradicated in this country. Maybe it doesn't seem as dire as Mexico because of all the Mercedes and BMW's on the road, but try telling that to the family that lost they're home and can't put food on the table for their children. All I'm saying is that It's all relative my friend. Please don't take offense to my words, just trying to show you it's not about racism, but more about survival.

Respect,
GB76

Welcome to globalism.

Wanna say that m.s has been a stand up guy with me and honestly he's one solid ass brick if you catch my drift . He permitted me to join the vip here recently and I am truly grateful for this amazing endeavor with m.s I have acquired . NOTHING LESS than the upmost respect for all my iron brothers on meso ! And with that being said I would like to apologize firstly to mike for bringing nonsense to his thread and not being productive at all with the conversations I engage in . My opinions will never change but with that said secondly I would like to apologize to big boi for what was said . I don't know you and you don't know me and things of that nature should not be taken to that level . I apologize man so not looking back . And lastly would like to apologize to the rest of the mob for letting this nandro get the best of me ! I've burned a few morsels so feeling better !

Yaya no pigeons here. The brothers here are solid. Have some respect.

It''s sort of a running thing with Yaya any myself. He comes out of left field and makes the pigeon post at all the boards. It's in regards to my get down and not a shot or intended to disrespect anyone anywhere.