mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Wanna say that m.s has been a stand up guy with me and honestly he's one solid ass brick if you catch my drift . He permitted me to join the vip here recently and I am truly grateful for this amazing endeavor with m.s I have acquired . NOTHING LESS than the upmost respect for all my iron brothers on meso ! And with that being said I would like to apologize firstly to mike for bringing nonsense to his thread and not being productive at all with the conversations I engage in . My opinions will never change but with that said secondly I would like to apologize to big boi for what was said . I don't know you and you don't know me and things of that nature should not be taken to that level . I apologize man so not looking back . And lastly would like to apologize to the rest of the mob for letting this nandro get the best of me ! I've burned a few morsels so feeling better !
apology accepted, I apologize to u,mike and the board as well. Its all good n the meso hood.

Preach to us BB, I as well as most here would be quite intrigued with some of your sermons.

In due time, my friend, in due time. Brother Bigger Ben is best enjoyed in the heat of the moment, like an unexpected threesome that happens out of nowhere with those two skanky brunettes with big asses at that dive bar. That's always the best nut to pop, right?
But then spend time planning out an evening of dinner date followed by ass pounding, and it's usually a let down right?

Try to force it and put too much planning into it, and it never quite matches taking turns on the two skanky brunettes you just met an hour ago! :mad:

In due due time, my friend, in due time.

In due time, my friend, in due time. Brother Bigger Ben is best enjoyed in the heat of the moment, like an unexpected threesome that happens out of nowhere with those two skanky brunettes with big asses at that dive bar. That's always the best nut to pop, right?
But then spend time planning out an evening of dinner date followed by ass pounding, and it's usually a let down right?

Try to force it and put too much planning into it, and it never quite matches taking turns on the two skanky brunettes you just met an hour ago! :mad:

Bickel, in all seriousness I can personally relate to your analogy. Nice picture that you painted sir!

GOOD VIP Friends & Meso Members,

As you all know I did work on Sat. as it was surely needed, today was a holiday here, so had to do things with family & kids. I have been doing emails & will do all PM's as well, while I hear the MNF game in the background.

About you VIP having it out on here, I was a bit taken back by that, because I really ask you VIP's to Respect THE VIP CLUB, meaning eachother, also I do "REALLY" understand times are tough. So there will be different opinions.

I was very happy to see VIP's make the peace flow here on my thread. You get me Respect for that. So just happy you guys have respected eachother.

Back in the days I used to always sign out with:
----------------
Peace
mikestrong
----------------
Not sure if any of you remember me like that?

Anyway, thanks for sorting it out & I am back to work, lots of PM's to answers.

Will be online for many hours, it seems.
Respect
mikestrong

As yall can see i am new to the board. I was on a few from 99 to 2001 but dropped off for a while. Mike let me do a trial run and everything went smooth. The package arrived a lot sooner than expected. Now he has added me to his vip and i can order the good stuff. I was on the board 2 days and had a source. To all the new guys, read the threads and follow directions and you will find what you are looking for. Lots of respect for mike.

I love reading your analogies, If I worked with you, you'd have me rolling on the floor laughing

Update on MS Var. Its very good, I feel like my metabolism is through the roof and everyday dripping sweat. I actually have to stop taking it from sweating so much, I got real bad heat rash at work. Im saving the rest for my next cycle in winter when its not so damn hot. Thanks again Mike, much appreciated.

GOOD VIP OZZY,
Thanks for that, I would lower the dose VIP.

VIP Bickel,
That is a good analogy comparing a post from BB to an unexpected 3-some. The heat of the moment, :) yeah must be fun to hang with you.

Sorry for the mistakes & typos GOOD MEMBERS, I sometimes do these posts to fast.

Anyway all is done for tonight.

Thanks to all VIP's.

Good night & until tomorrow

Respect
mikestrong

As yall can see i am new to the board. I was on a few from 99 to 2001 but dropped off for a while. Mike let me do a trial run and everything went smooth. The package arrived a lot sooner than expected. Now he has added me to his vip and i can order the good stuff. I was on the board 2 days and had a source. To all the new guys, read the threads and follow directions and you will find what you are looking for. Lots of respect for mike.

Hey, check it out BJ Strong (any relation to Mike?:confused:).

First, welcome to Meso. Second, glad you got hooked up with a genuinely good source and good dude in MS. Third, pump the breaks a little homie, you are sounding like the Major League Baseball rookie who comes up to bat for the first time, hits a homerun on the first pitch he sees, and then after he gets back in the dugout, he sits on the bench saying to the other players "iI don't know why the rest of you guys have such a hard time hitting homeruns, this shit is easy fellas, just try harder to do what I just did, come on".

Many a good Meso member (actually, almost EVERY member) has been burned at one point or another. I guess you could say they have struck out ;) despite a lot of reading and effort NOT to get burned.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Mikestrong and believe in him and I am happy that you hit one out of the park ;) but that doesn't make you a better player than the dude who grounded out to the short stop any less of a player than you.

That said ... here's to hoping you hit many more homeruns and end up in the hall of fame and remember to thank Meso and Mikestrong in your HOF induction speech! :p

Oh, and I hope you don't feel like I am ripping you either brother, just trying to make the point for the newbs that this shit can be hard finding a good source. Not hating on ya - happy for ya.

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide whether I like bickels sporting or sex analogies better. Yo Bickel could you redo this with a threesome in there somewhere? It'll make more sense that way ;):D

I'm trying to decide whether I like bickels sporting or sex analogies better. Yo Bickel could you redo this with a threesome in there somewhere? It'll make more sense that way ;):D

Bahahaha I dunno man, something about the visual of him being the catcher, in the showers bowed up between two of the starting pitchers, taking a fastball to the chin from one pitcher while the other pitcher tosses a backdoor slider, just didn't seem quite as appealing. :eek::confused::rolleyes:

But there ya go!

And for those of you who have your wives asking you why you just pushed your breakfast plate away, only half eaten, tell them they can thank element - he asked for it.:(

Last edited:
Bahahaha I dunno man, something about the visual of him being the catcher, in the showers bowed up between two of the starting pitchers, taking a fastball to the chin from one pitcher while the other pitcher tosses a backdoor slider, just didn't seem quite as appealing. :eek::confused::rolleyes:

But there ya go!

How do you come up with this stuff. That is just wrong in so many ways. I have a guy at work that you would get along great with. [emoji129]

How do you come up with this stuff. That is just wrong in so many ways. I have a guy at work that you would get along great with. [emoji129]

Boiler, I just can't 'like' that post due to my anti - sausage diet, but that shit WAS funny! Haha

Sponsors

Latest posts