mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Ok, my wife made me go to the doctors today for my "heat rash." Turns out its not heat rash, its scabies. Im helping my brother in law with a remodel of a ghetto house and must have been infected there. Im still saving the rest of my Var for my next cycle and just wanted to state the truth and not what I think.

On a side note, let's try and keep UGL threads clean of drama, there's a PM function for that. Let's try and stay on topic and get back on track with the Meso brotherhood.
VIP Ozzy,
Very sorry to hear this.
I hope you cure it up fast.
Respect
mikestrong

GOOD VIPs & Meso Members,

OK all emails are done, PM's just finished up.

So the good NEWS is lots of ORDERs are coming in this week.

Also many orders where ordered out today.

So things are on point & where they need to be.

A bit late here.
So will check out for now.
Respect
mikestrong

Ok that was some disgusting shite right there!! Lol

Let's keep it STRONG guys!!! This is one of the only threads that doesn't go AWOL!!!

Scotty, you're my hero man! One of the only ones left from my youth that is a heroin addict and living. as soon as I could grow a chin strap I grew that fucker out just like you Scotty!

Trucker- If you like Rock music but you hate STP, then you know nothing about Rock. You must be a Pop music guy.

That makes no sense.. He might know a lot about rock, but just doesn't like that band... Are you telling me you like every popular rock band that ever existed?? C'mon man.. To each his own... Let's get back to the gear!!!

He quoted 10-14 days, it was within that time frame. Sorry, I don't like to give exact numbers, I'm starting to get wise about these public Internet forums :)

Manners fellas. This is our board, but is Mike's thread. Let's keep it simple and keep all posts relevant.

He quoted 10-14 days, it was within that time frame. Sorry, I don't like to give exact numbers, I'm starting to get wise about these public Internet forums :)

:D
images