mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I am new here and ended up ordering with Mike, he put a lot of trust in me and accepted me as a VIP after a few small criteria were met.

So thankyou for that Mike and your great service, keep it up man!

GOOD VIPs & Meso Members,

Thanks for your support, I am here working & getting it done.
Emails & VIP orders have first priority, then after that I am doing the PM's in order that they came in.
Should have all done in a bit, will be of to run errands & then it's of to church around 7:30 -8pm.

Get ready for a good weekend VIP's!
Respect
mikestrong

Mike,
Do you have var in stock? Got sold buch of winny labeled as var, so I am in a pinch.
Been hearing good things about you bro, let me know what I need to do to become a vip.
References shouldnt be a problem.

VIP Ripgut, easy to keep my word. For alot of us that's all we got ;).
As soon as I start my cycle in a few weeks I will do a weekly review into my progression. And on the 7th week I will have blood drawn.
I look forward to updating my progress with my fellow Meso members.

VIP Ripgut, easy to keep my word. For alot of us that's all we got ;).
As soon as I start my cycle in a few weeks I will do a weekly review into my progression. And on the 7th week I will have blood drawn.
I look forward to updating my progress with my fellow Meso members.

please keep us informed brotha.....good luck!

Evening VIP's & Meso Members,

Just quickly on for a bit. I did get all emails & PM's done yesterday. That's right, even worked Saturday!
The service I provide is important to me, also have met a lot of really good people on here lately. So I personally want to do my best.
Things are getting done, and I hope you all are happy.

See you VIP's tomorrow!

Respect
mikestrong

Just quickly on for a bit. I did get all emails & PM's done yesterday. That's right, even worked Saturday!
The service I provide is important to me, also have met a lot of really good people on here lately. So I personally want to do my best.

See you VIP's tomorrow!

Respect
mikestrong

See you VIP's tomorrow!

Respect
mikestrong
Yo Mike I think u answered everyone's PM except mine. Can you hit me up still waiting on your email. Thanks

Mike,
I placed an order with you and asked for instructions on Fri. a.m. Did you get to it yet?

Mike,
I placed an order with you and asked for instructions on Fri. a.m. Did you get to it yet?
He will Roman.. He explained to me that he has alot of people pm and emailing him with unnecessary junk.. 4 to 5 times a day. As you could imagine, that eats up time to get to "legit" mail