mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

gotta wait a few days for them to post my bloods, but there my base levels trukker, so we will have something to reference towards when i pull my blood on gear.. ( ive been off for a bit)

alright boys.. was gunna wait till OCT 1st.. but woke up with crazy ambition this morning...

jabbed some growth.. hmm then. . i reached for the MS stash.

jabbed 1cc of TP , 1cc of TE , 1cc NPP. put the test in meh butt , and the NPP in the delt. Must say very smooth Test. Npp gave mild PIP for maybe first 30min, and zero since hitting the gym .. so far so good . Bloods in 4 weeks.

will be running
500 te ew
100 tp eod
100 npp eod 12 weeks or so.

throw in some generic growth for the elbows, and some GETM dbol because i have it laying around.
Tile, do you plan on logging your cycle? I really enjoyed your first cycle log

maybe.. i have that log going in the growth peptide section. def before and after. Im going for it this time.. im lean as fuck at less than 180 with close to 17'' guns, hope to really stack some permanent size on this cycle...

maybe.. i have that log going in the growth peptide section. def before and after. Im going for it this time.. im lean as fuck at less than 180 with close to 17'' guns, hope to really stack some permanent size on this cycle...
Cool man, keep us updated

anyone know if ms verifys payment or should i just be expecting my pack some day?

He's never verified receiving a payment with me. IMO, the less communication once an order is placed, the better. I send the order and wait. Good luck man. You should be all set.

Certainly dont want to be "that guy" but I hit mike with a post and a pm saturday morning and havent heard back. Did I just slip through the cracks or is that his norm?
Not bitching just running out of time.

alright boys.. was gunna wait till OCT 1st.. but woke up with crazy ambition this morning...

jabbed some growth.. hmm then. . i reached for the MS stash.

jabbed 1cc of TP , 1cc of TE , 1cc NPP. put the test in meh butt , and the NPP in the delt. Must say very smooth Test. Npp gave mild PIP for maybe first 30min, and zero since hitting the gym .. so far so good . Bloods in 4 weeks.

will be running
500 te ew
100 tp eod
100 npp eod 12 weeks or so.

throw in some generic growth for the elbows, and some GETM dbol because i have it laying around.

Tile is your Test P 100 or 200? I thought MS's was 200 but you said you jabbed 1cc and below that said you are going to run 100 tp eod so I wasn't sure. Have a friend trying to decide between Test E or P and if MS has Test P 100 that may sway his decision!

mine is TP in 100 mg . TE in 300 , and NPP in 100 . so i think i actually am going for 350mgTP ew/ 600TE ew should be a nice ride. . .whewww.

think he has both MasterP ..