mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Yes but he would rather work weekends to catch up not cuz you expected him to!

Would you want to work weekends?
You might be taking my comments the wrong way. He worked with me over the weekend and a holiday. I didn't expect anything him to. Just goes to show he's all about taking care his people

Yes....I Would and Have work weekends

As some of you know already, I did answer pms and email for HTP just before he turned scammer, and it takes a lot of time to answer pms. I had no idea how much time it involved until I did it. Sometimes when I finished answering pms for the day and anounced that all pms have been addressed, I would find some new ones. Those new ones I would address the next day. So, for me, I wouldn't worry if I haven't got a reply until a couple days have passed. Unless of course, it is urgent.

I'm interested too has anyone gotten bloods done on Mikestrong gear? And what about labmax?

Their have been two Labmax tests done that are posted in the lab testing thread one was by me and I plan on doing more in the future on Mikes gear.
I also was wondering about the bloods. I haven't seen any bloods yet on his gear. I'm planning on having bloods done once I start my cycle just have had a bunch of shit going on at home recently so I haven't been abl to start mine yet.

Hey fellas, Ive been out for a while. Docs been trying to restart my natty test and it is fucking with my head. Fuck this shit Im back "ON" baby!!!

A question to my respectable bros here. Any issues with Strong Gear to this point? Mike is a down ass mo-fo. I will catch up on this thread when I have time.

Bit..

EBK

Last edited:
Good to see you back EBK. Had been wondering where you were hiding. Haven't read about any issues. Word on the street is he's got the goods.

Hey fellas, Ive been out for a while. Docs been trying to restart my natty test and it is fucking with my head. Fuck this shit Im back "ON" baby!!!

A question to my respectable bros here. Any issues with Strong Gear to this point? Mike is a down ass mo-fo. I will catch up on this thread when I have time.

Bit..

EBK
No issues been spoken of..Ozzy said anavar was good.. No bloods back from anyone but a few of us will be having them drawn in the upcoming weeks

Bit..

EBK
My man EBK!!! Missed ya brother!!!

Nice to have you back brother @ebkallday
Sorry to hear the Doc couldn't get your natty test levels back for you. But I'm glad your back on here.

Thanks fellas!!

@ Boilermech, yeah I've just been on too damn long and my Doc is an idiot. Thanks brother! I see you on the VIP Board. Awesome! Stay up bro!

EBK

Their have been two Labmax tests done that are posted in the lab testing thread one was by me and I plan on doing more in the future on Mikes gear.
I also was wondering about the bloods. I haven't seen any bloods yet on his gear. I'm planning on having bloods done once I start my cycle just have had a bunch of shit going on at home recently so I haven't been abl to start mine yet.

alright boys.. was gunna wait till OCT 1st.. but woke up with crazy ambition this morning...

jabbed some growth.. hmm then. . i reached for the MS stash.

jabbed 1cc of TP , 1cc of TE , 1cc NPP. put the test in meh butt , and the NPP in the delt. Must say very smooth Test. Npp gave mild PIP for maybe first 30min, and zero since hitting the gym .. so far so good . Bloods in 4 weeks.

will be running
500 te ew
100 tp eod
100 npp eod 12 weeks or so.

throw in some generic growth for the elbows, and some GETM dbol because i have it laying around.